Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,440 members, 7,958,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets (45265 Views)

APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today / Nigeria Meets Benin, Niger Over Border Closure / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Area4Area: 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
Just30:
bring it on and we will send 5 million nigerians back to the shithole
Send 20 million back and our population and economy can absorb them.
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Area4Area: 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
Just30:
this level of thinking is the reason why you are poor grin grin grin grin grin

now who's economy is heading into recession
By 1st quarter next year, we'd know the countries headed for recession and those that are expanding
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by obidark: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
Zooposki:

I also like how Ghanaians are responding on this thread and others. The people in government are reading and taking note.

Soon we will stop all Nigerian students from attending their unis, and they will come begging like the British.

and then what....??
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Just30: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
hammerD:

Actually u are wrong.

There are more ghanians in Nigeria than Nigerians in Ghana.

It is just that Ghana has a smaller population in comparison to Nigeria that makes you think we are more.

Go to cities like Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Port Harcourt, Ghanians have a visible present and even speak pigeon so u may not easily identify them, unles they tell u.

In my School the girl that sat next to me was Ghanian and a very wicked maths teacher was Ghanian. I know becos they told us

there are only 200,000 Ghanaians in Nigeria compare to the 5 million nigerians here in Ghana
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Area4Area: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
FuckedUppedNess:
Nigerians are damn fvcking hypocrites. I am sure you know that,right? You closed your borders, Ghanaians are asking you to leave their markets. Isn’t that a fair outcome? Why are you nigerians grumbling that Ghanaians are closing your shops in Ghana? Fuckeduppedness this is just the beginning. Nonsense!

Stop blackmailing most Nigerians, we had dared Ghanaians to do their worse which is closing up shops, we would teach you guys more lessons for daring.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by benji93: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
15 years! hell na. When the denomination was changed in 2007 the heat was felt immediately. Basic commodities went up by almost 50% in a few months and the inflation generally was apparent. Come to think of it, the deterioration the Cedi was one of the reasons for the change of denomination in the first place.
Just30:
it took 15 years for that to happened

The naira it entire value in 2 months, even when it is not a freely floating currency
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Just30: 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
hammerD:
Ghana should calm down, it is just border closure.

We are still supplying dem gas, for electricity. grin grin grin
and we are still supplying you money for your economy grin grin grin grin grin

crazy illiterate
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Area4Area: 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
FuckedUppedNess:
Ma guy. The truth is that Ghana is a better place than Nigeria, in all ramifications grin I am not talking in abstracts grin the figures support me grin by the way, what is the salary of a nigerian police constable? grin do you know how much a police constable is paid in Ghana?

....you are begging Nigeria to open her borders? We ain't that silly any longer, the more hate you show against us, the more you attract more Nigerians to stand with the government
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
FuckedUppedNess:
Who gives a fvck about your borders? You can keep it closed till thy kingdom come, and be spreading poverty within the zoo. grin

Why are you mudder fuggerz crying that Ghanaians are closing nigerian shops in Ghana? grin grin una never see anything yet grin

Ghanaians; when the borders are eventually reopened!

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by obidark: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
FuckedUppedNess:
Ma guy. The truth is that Ghana is a better place than Nigeria, in all ramifications grin I am not talking in abstracts grin the figures support me grin by the way, what is the salary of a nigerian police constable? grin do you know how much a police constable is paid in Ghana?

can you say something other than Ghana is a better....??
you are borin us....

you think we care if Ghana is a better blabla....??
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Area4Area: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
Just30:
it took 15 years for that to happened

The naira it entire value in 2 months, even when it is not a freely floating currency
We have discussed this with links so stop repeating your lies,
From 2007, your cedi depreciated from 0.92 to 5.53 in 2019 to US dollar.
Naira from 120 to 360 to a US dollar.

Where is the two months you are busy lying about?
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Area4Area: 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
Just30:
The current Ghanaian presidents relative was the who sacked Nigerians with the Alien Compliance Act

Dont try him, he will send 5 million Nigerians packing
Send 20 million Nigerians back and we'd outline the final finishing, we no dey beg.
This is the moment most Nigerians have been waiting for
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by benji93: 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
That amount i quoted wasn't for me. İ wasn't getting 300 cedis. İ agree i wasn't qualified though, atleast not on paper, cos i was had just graduated from high school. That estimate though(350cedis tops) was another teachers salry who had completed teaching college. If you wanna make an argument regarding salaries, considering market women as a yardstick for judgement is terrible. Different market women earn diffeent incomes which varies from one season to another depending on the commodities they trade. İ am not here to say one country is better than the other. As far as i am concerned Ghana is not in a better situation. Just a smaller version of Nigeria for a lot of considerations.
leathalbeast:
if a school paid you 300 cedis, then they cheated you because you had no qualifications... Do you know how much our market women and indomie sellers make in a month? Don't say what you don't know. If it's difficult to raise 80000k in Nigeria, it's not in Ghana.
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by RxSameer(m): 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
If u notice most of the useless ghanians arguin on diz forum are actually living in Nigeria from that mumu (swanzi ) to the other charcoaled fools spitting nonsense against NIGERIA dey shud just know we are not deir mates Togo ,Benin ,Somalia Congo are dere if dey want to flex their flat muscles but not Nigeria
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Area4Area: 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
obidark:

and then what....??
About $1-2 billion our students add to their economy dries out.
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Area4Area: 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
Just30:
there are only 200,000 Ghanaians in Nigeria compare to the 5 million nigerians here in Ghana
Links please
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by POKUASI2: 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
Swanzi:

Then ur president n federal gov are mentally deranged cos they don’t joke with us ...
if the above mentioned people take you people seriously, the border would have been wide open by now..
Sometimes you Ghanaians talk before you think

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by POKUASI2: 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
Area4Area:
Links please
don't mind that idiot.. poverty stricken ghana will house 5 million NIGERIA and still in existence..
Ordinary 27 plus million are dying of hunger as reflected in the physical appearance and skin texture, I wonder what will happen if 5 million NIGERIA join them..

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by POKUASI2: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
benji93:
That amount i quoted wasn't for me. İ wasn't getting 300 cedis. İ agree i wasn't qualified though, atleast not on paper, cos i was had just graduated from high school. That estimate though(350cedis tops) was another teachers salry who had completed teaching college. If you wanna make an argument regarding salaries, considering market women as a yardstick for judgement is terrible. Different market women earn diffeent incomes which varies from one season to another depending on the commodities they trade. İ am not here to say one country is better than the other. As far as i am concerned Ghana is not in a better situation. Just a smaller version of Nigeria for a lot of considerations.
you're deluded and probably in a village.. which indomie seller make 800 cedis a day when worker in Accra are paid gh250 a month

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Area4Area: 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
benji93:
15 years! hell na. When the denomination was changed in 2007 the heat was felt immediately. Basic commodities went up by almost 50% in a few months and the inflation generally was apparent. Come to think of it, the deterioration the Cedi was one of the reasons for the change of denomination in the first place.
Imagine 9,200 cedis was going for a US dollar then in 2007, if the government had left it like that till now, it would be 54,320 cedis to a dollar today.
Very useless currency depreciating everyday.

Market women were almost carrying back home the the weight of goods they took to the markets in the morning as cash in the evening and that was one of the reason depreciating cedi was redenominated.
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by obidark: 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
Area4Area:
About $1-2 billion our students add to their economy dries out.

the way this ghanaians talk realy baffles me....

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by leathalbeast: 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
benji93:
Ghana is better than Nigeria in alot of situations
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by benji93: 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
Which kind wahala be this en. İ didn't even write 800 cedis now. İ assume you didn't intend to mention me.
POKUASI2:
you're deluded and probably in a village.. which indomie seller make 800 cedis a day when worker in Accra are paid gh250 a month
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Area4Area: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
obidark:

the way this ghanaians talk realy baffles me....
I tire sef, they are so reliant on Nigeria but come to form champions on the internet.

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Studying-in-Ghana-How-Nigeria-loses-billion-dollars-every-year-237603

This was in 2012 o, imagine that of last year.
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Swanzi(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
POKUASI2:
if the above mentioned people take you people seriously, the border would have been wide open by now..
Sometimes you Ghanaians talk before you think

I have read ur post and u have never made sense ever...!

If we are not relevant why is ur gov creating a corridor for Ghanaian traders..
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by POKUASI2: 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
Just30:
actually 1300 cedis is almost 130,000 naira and that is the salary of an entry level GES teacher
which teacher in Ghana is paid 1300? And 1300 in Ghana is like a toilet paper with no value.. what 130,000 can do for an average NIGERIAN your toilet paper 1300 would not do that
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by obidark: 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
leathalbeast:

and....??
why should that bother us....??
do you realy think we care if ghana is better....??

we are too busy bashin each other than care about ghana....!!
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by benji93: 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
İn which ways ooo? Bo ni yen tuasu. But before we continue, where do you actually live in Ghana?
leathalbeast:
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Area4Area: 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
Swanzi:

I have read ur post and u have never made sense ever...!

If we are not relevant why is ur gov creating a corridor for Ghanaian traders..
Links to who and who allowed your corridor

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose / David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.