Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets (44664 Views)

APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today / Benue/Ebonyi: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Border Crisis / Nigeria Meets Benin, Niger Over Border Closure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by hammerD: 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
Just30:
and we are still supplying you money for your economy grin grin grin grin grin

crazy illiterate

Actually, u are owing us Billions of Dollars.

https://alternativeafrica.com/2018/06/05/ghana-to-offset-legacy-gas-debt-owed-nigeria-others-by-end-of-2018/
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by POKUASI2: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
Swanzi:

I have read ur post and u have never made sense ever...!

If we are not relevant why is ur gov creating a corridor for Ghanaian traders..
"why is uo
your govt creating corridor".. (object of intent) which may never materialize.. I thought your govt officials claimed the border will be opened by by this past Monday, so what happened? Was the border still shut or not..
Who's Calling the shot now, who's giving out misleading, sensational information just to keep her citizens dazed when in actual fact, they rolled on the floor begging Buhari and his cabinet about their chances of loosing election next year if the border is not opened.
Lemme make this clear to you cos I guess you've been living in that fantasy, dreamy land for long.. Nobody count ghana when Africa and the countries that matter are mentioned..
When you talk about Africa, you talk about these countries.. NIGERIA, SOUTH AFRICA and EGYPT
Nobody knows ghana..
In-terms of economy in Africa, your not among the top ten.. in-terms of military, you're not part of too ten. You don't have anybody today who can speak and Africa shakes..
You don't have anybody who can resolve any political crisis in the subregion or Africa.. so, in a nutshell, you're insignificant..

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Swanzi(m): 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
RxSameer:
If u notice most of the useless ghanians arguin on diz forum are actually living in Nigeria from that mumu (swanzi ) to the other charcoaled fools spitting nonsense against NIGERIA dey shud just know we are not deir mates Togo ,Benin ,Somalia Congo are dere if dey want to flex their flat muscles but not Nigeria

Ur father ..!!
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by POKUASI2: 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
benji93:
Which kind wahala be this en. İ didn't even write 800 cedis now. İ assume you didn't intend to mention me.
maybe you or the other dude claiming teacher are earning gh1300..
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Swanzi(m): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
POKUASI2:
why is our govt creating corridor.. (object of intent) which may never materialize.. I thought your govt officials claimed the border will be opened to last Monday...
Please remind what the day is again and is the border still shut or not..
Your country is insignificant in the sub region..
Nobody takes ghana seriously in Africa because a banana republic.
3 countries matter in Africa and that is NIGERIA..south Africa and Egypt..
Nobody knows ghana..
In-terms of economy in Africa, your not among the top ten.. in-terms of military, you're not part of too ten. You don't have anybody today who can speak and Africa shakes..
You don't have anybody who can resolve any political crisis in the subregion or Africa.. so, in a nutshell, you're insignificant..

I give up on u continue in ur buffoonery bye bye...
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by benji93: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
Yes that was a correct statement. Not teachers generally, but teachers affiliated with Ghana education ervice. What he got wrong was the conversion. Giving the high cost of living that amount doesn't also carry as much weight, as its equivalence in the naira.
POKUASI2:
maybe you or the other dude claiming teacher are earning gh1300..
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by POKUASI2: 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
benji93:
Yes that was a correct statement. Not teachers generally, but teachers affiliated with Ghana education ervice. What he got wrong was the conversion. Giving the high cost of living that amount doesn't also carry as much weight, as its equivalence in the naira.
that's not accurate.. I have a friend that quit his teaching job cos the pay wasn't good.. he's now working with Glico
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by POKUASI2: 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
Swanzi:

I give up on u continue in ur buffoonery bye bye...
what a mindless simpleton you've turn out to be.. now, a loser like your pitiable self singled out the typo just to prove how idiotic you become. Why didn't you address other points I raised but rather resort to cherry picking and silly low-blows.
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by benji93: 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
You are not listening man. Was your friend teaching at a government school?
POKUASI2:
that's not accurate.. I have a friend that quit his teaching job cos the pay wasn't good.. he's now working with Glico
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by crash12345: 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
DTaj:

God bless you, FemiMaduka!

I have always told Nigerians that the hype about Ghana is completely misplaced; it is beyond hyperbole.

I suspect that Nigerians who idolize Ghana are those who do not travel outside of Nigeria regularly. Ghana, and in particular, their capital (Accra) is comparable to Minna, Asaba, Abakaliki, Oshogbo, and other Tier-2 state capitals in Nigeria.

Anyone who has visited Ghana between 2009 and as late as last month will agree with your honest assessment! I have visited Accra, Tamale, Tema, and a few other towns (I can never address them as cities) in Ghana.

The entire economy of Ghana is at the mercy of IMF/World Bank! These two notoriously 'apartheid-loving' Bretton Woods institutions assist Ghana to pay salaries of their civil servants! That is the country my ignorant countrymen are hyping for nothing!

Nigerians, especially the youth, should read wide and travel wide.

Nigeria might have been a huge disappointment, on the basis of unbridled corruption of our greedy leaders over the years; however, a lot of the countries in Africa we idolize are worse than shit-holes!

you see the ignorance of Nigerians. If IMF gives you a bailout, then it means they control your country. Then IMF controls Argentina and other countries because they also requested for a bailout loan.Do you realise Ghana exited the IMF programme last two years and tell me if the 900 million dollars loan given to Ghana to check micro economic indicators are what takes care of a country whose 2019 budget was 15 billion dollars compared to Nigeria of 200 million people whose budget was 25 billion dollars and borrow money to pay their workers buh still own more than a year arrears in salary to thousands of their employees. Do you know what the word infrastructure is in your country other than squeezing 30 million people on a 3200 square kilometers land which is same as Greater Accra Region landsize and calling it a city whilst leaving them to die and survive on their own whilst their corrupt rich people reclaim artificial islands to cover themselves like exposed thieves.

Now,below are pictures of Accra.Tell me your 2nd tier slum cities that looks like this and give me your picture evidence like I have done.Is it your political village called Abuja which is the total size if a town in Ghana or your red roof slum state Ibadan.Maybe your rotten Makoko or condemned Lagos mainland can compare. Poverty Capital of the world citizens like you forming giants of a slum.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Problemkid1: 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
William5432:
Hello, Sunburned Republic of Ghana.

We ain't opening those borders until January 31st.

Una never hear?
For your information. We're not going to open that border till world end?
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Swanzi(m): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
crash12345:
you see the ignorance of Nigerians. If IMF gives you a bailout, then it means they control your country. Then IMF controls Argentina and other countries because they also requested for a bailout loan.Do you realise Ghana exited the IMF programme last two years and tell me if the 900 million dollars loan given to Ghana to check micro economic indicators are what takes care of a country whose 2019 budget was 15 billion dollars compared to Nigeria of 200 million people whose budget was 25 billion dollars and borrow money to pay their workers buh still own more than a year arrears in salary to thousands of their employees. Do you know what the word infrastructure is in your country other than squeezing 30 million people on a 3200 square kilometers land which is same as Greater Accra Region landsize and calling it a city whilst leaving them to die and survive on their own whilst their corrupt rich people reclaim artificial islands to cover themselves like exposed thieves.

Now,below are pictures of Accra.Tell me your 2nd tier slum cities that looks like this and give me your picture evidence like I have done.Is it your political village called Abuja which is the total size if a town in Ghana or your red roof slum state Ibadan.Maybe your rotten Makoko or condemned Lagos mainland can compare. Poverty Capital of the world citizens like you forming giants of a slum.

Guy u nailed it thumbs up...!!!!
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Area4Area: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
crash12345:

After the long epistles, borders remain shut.
You and your comrade are free to invade Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by RxSameer(m): 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
Swanzi:

Ur father ..!!
lol e pain am make I catch u for KD zone u go explain urself den

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Swanzi(m): 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
RxSameer:
lol e pain am make I catch u for KD zone u go explain urself den

Pain u rough grin

Go n die odwan...!
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by surplusk: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
Swanzi:

Likewise Hundreds and thousands of Nigerians who have Ghanaian roots...

No Ghanaian language is spoken in Nigeria not even one can trace their root to Ghana some few Ewe settlers comes out in their numbers for recognition by the Lagos state government but yet nothing has been done.
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by surplusk: 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
crash12345:

I just notice u smoked Indian hemps calling Ibadan slum city which city in the land of Ghana can outstanding ibadan in beauty and size I'm ready for you. Secondandly Accra is a dead city compared to a lively city like Lagos now Abuja don't even go there the picture of Accra u posted does not even have any matched in the sight of Lagos skyline. Is it a view from the beach sight or what abeg chop ur Accra pics alone I'm not buying it.
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by RTSC: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
Just30:
The current Ghanaian presidents relative was the who sacked Nigerians with the Alien Compliance Act

Dont try him, he will send 5 million Nigerians packing
But it doesn't sound like he can ever dare given the way he is been begging.

In fact, I want you to send them all away so that you lose all your leverage and we cripple your tiny economy in a devastating counter attack.

The first thing we would do is to invalidate all Ghanian certificates from ever working in Nigeria, and possibly even in Benin republic and Niger republic.
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by GENERATOGERIA: 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
walahi, I am enjoying the current situation. nigeria closed its borders. after dragging for a while, Ghana has now left their matter for them. after all it is their country, it is their border grin grin grin grin now, Ghana is enforcing its law, which says retail trading is reserved for Ghanaians. why are nigerians crying because Ghanaians are closing down nigerian shops in their country? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin its just starting and I am loving it grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by surplusk: 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2019
GENERATOGERIA:
walahi, I am enjoying the current situation. nigeria closed its borders. after dragging for a while, Ghana has now left their matter for them. after all it is their country, it is their border grin grin grin grin now, Ghana is enforcing its law, which says retail trading is reserved for Ghanaians. why are nigerians crying because Ghanaians are closing down nigerian shops in their country? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin its just starting and I am loving it grin grin grin

Ghanaians can also close their border is not a Nigerian problem. But closing down Nigerian shops will be a big problem for Ghana if Nigerian government retaliate as in pay me I pay u. Ghanaians will surfer it most. An average business man in naija can earn up to 50k a day while some make up to 300k and above a day for just owning a shop. Men are buying expensive cars, buying land building houses the fun is on. Some are just less previledge. The government is more interested in creating more jobs while the farming business is just about to receive a boost. The development can be view through the foresight I don't still understand why it is hurting Ghanaian. Closing Nigerian shops can only reflect Ghanaian lazyness. We own big companies in Ghana while Ghana has no equivalent in Nigeria that is the problem only to import some useless item which are already in it abundant here in Naija. I don't know why Ghanaian most have been having issues since we have decided to close our border for check and balance they should do the same if they wish so good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by GENERATOGERIA: 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
stop talking crap. nigeria has closed its border. its your country and its your border grin grin grin Ghana can whatever steps it deems appropriate. is that too difficult for you to understand? after closing down nigerian shops in Ghana, we may just take over all nigerian assets in Ghana grin that is a real possibility grin grin grin grin you are crying because Ghana is closing nigerian shops in Ghana? grin what will you when we take over your bamks? you will sh1t blood? grin grin grin grin grin grin
[s]
surplusk:

Ghanaian can also close their border is not a Nigerian problem. But closing down Nigerian shops will be a big problem for Ghana if Nigerian government retaliate as in pay me I pay u. Ghanaians will surfer it most. An average business man in naija can earn up to 50k a day while some make up to 300k and above a day for just owning a shop. Men are buying expensive cars, buying land building houses the fun is on. Some are just less previledge. The government is more interested in creating more jobs while the farming business is just about to receive a boost. The development can been view through the foresight I don't still understand why it is hurting Ghanaian. Closing Nigerian shops can only reflect Ghanaian lazyness. We own big companies in Ghana while Ghana has no equivalent in Nigeria that is the problem only to import some useless item which are already in it abundant here in Naija. I don't know why Ghanaian most have been having issues since we have decided to close our birder for check and balance they should do the same if they wish so good luck.
[/s]
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by surplusk: 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
GENERATOGERIA:

stop talking crap. nigeria has closed its border. its your country and its your border grin grin grin Ghana can whatever steps it deems appropriate. is that too difficult for you to understand? after closing down nigerian shops in Ghana, we may just take over all nigerian assets in Ghana grin that is a real possibility grin grin grin grin you are crying because Ghana is closing nigerian shops in Ghana? grin what will you when we take over your bamks? you will sh1t blood? grin grin grin grin grin grin
[s][/s]

I just understand you just a mere criminal the best way to describe u. ICC will look into the sign deal and give their judgment you want to reap where you did not sow that is stealing.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by GENERATOGERIA: 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
stealing my azz grin grin grin grin nigerians wil learn sense by force grin grin grin nonsense grin grin grin
[s]
surplusk:

I just understand you just a mere criminal the best way to describe u. ICC will look into the sign deal and give their judgment you want to reap where you did not sow that is stealing.
[/s]
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by surplusk: 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
GENERATOGERIA:

stealing my azz grin grin grin grin nigerians wil learn sense by force grin grin grin nonsense grin grin grin
[s][/s]

Closing our border isn't suppose to be Ghanaian problem. We in Nigeria also need to boom our economic. We have the resourses, the man power and tge skills to run it. When we are patriotic enough Ghanaian will remain silent including you I am really enjoying the closure of the border my business is also booming as well u guys should go and close ur border too so that we can have rest so stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by GENERATOGERIA: 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
of course, closing the border is not a Ghanaian problem. what we are saying is that there is an existing law in Ghana that restricts retail trading in Ghana to only Ghanains. we are only enforcing our law grin grin grin

[s]
surplusk:

Closing our border isn't suppose to be Ghanaian problem. We in Nigeria also need to boom our economic. We have the resourses, the man power and tge skills to run it. When we are patriotic enough Ghanaian will remain silent including you I am really enjoying the closure of the border my business is also booming as well u guys should go and close ur border too so that we can have rest so stop complaining.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by surplusk: 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
GENERATOGERIA:
of course, closing the border is not a Ghanaian problem. what we are saying is that there is an existing law in Ghana that restricts retail trading in Ghana to only Ghanains. we are only enforcing our law grin grin grin

[s][/s]

What should we say about the Ghanaians here hawking illegal item sad our immigration officers must have been corrupt that is why they still exist today. You think the other side is far better? Mtwew.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by Litmus: 12:26am On Nov 09, 2019
But come o shocked, Ghanaians-attention-seeking aside, if fuel ban in the border area causes terrorist logistics difficulty, what is not to like?
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by MiddleDimension: 1:55am On Nov 09, 2019
Just30:
it took 15 years for that to happened

The naira it entire value in 2 months, even when it is not a freely floating currency
the naira is entirelu a freely floating currency
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by MiddleDimension: 1:56am On Nov 09, 2019
Swanzi:

The money alone abacha looted would have made every Nigerian a millionaire that’s the real shame deal with it..!

where is your gold money? that's the real question!
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by MiddleDimension: 1:58am On Nov 09, 2019
Swanzi:

Ur father ..!!
you just burttressed his point! ''your father'' is a Nigerian wayvyo insult
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by MiddleDimension: 2:30am On Nov 09, 2019
benji93:
That is a big lie. Which bullshit conversion is that. You could have googled the conversion before mentioning my post. This attitude only makes me think you have never actually made any currency conversion grin. Meanwhile the conversion is roughly 1 Ghanaian cedi to 65 Naira. Maybe you can keep that in mind before joining arguments such as this.

that is after knocking 4 to 5 zeros from your currency and currently, 60% of your money's worth is gone
Re: Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets by MiddleDimension: 2:42am On Nov 09, 2019
leathalbeast:
Ghana is better than Nigeria in alot of situations
including science and technology?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) / Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) / Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.