Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) (61394 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Emekadollars(m): 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
The trending Pastor. Lol

Anyway, there's something available for you in my signature.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by logan2(m): 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
Why is no one commenting on how the kids looks so cute. Especially that male one that looks half caste....

Nigerians make una appreciate good things

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by wallezee: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
MrStan11:
I don't know why I like this man.

The lion himself
You like him cause you are gullible.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by stasius: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
The children are so beautiful though.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by PrincessGift(f): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
Kissup:
Papi water
lmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by webngnews: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
Oh
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
Unu amaro ka m' si kwado kita angry

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by pyro62(m): 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
Why is he playing the bitch in the second photo?
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by LadySarah: 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
logan2:
Why is no one commenting on how the kids looks so cute. Especially that male one that looks half caste....

Nigerians make una appreciate good things

because they were expecting to bash his family.
Cute family btw

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Chidex50(m): 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
Fine children with 'I don't understand father'.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Ournolly: 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
Fine couple. Happy wedding anniversary bro.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by powerhouse3(m): 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
liquid metal himself... hahaha...
pastor deyyyyyy...oooo,watching his video always lead to a good laugh

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Banmeallday: 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
Religion is one area that is turning us more and more into NIGGERS
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by victorian(f): 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Dont know what some women fancy in fair men. To each its own sha.

If he's not caramel or dark caramel, I nor gree ooo...

Because we want fair kids.

Can't u see how fair and cute his kids look?
smiley
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by dederocs(m): 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
I got love for all my hustlers, sold your soul for that bag son, aint mad at you.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by biafranbaby(m): 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
Igbo Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
MrStan11:
I don't know why I like this man.

The lion himself
your head dey there. lion n'onitsha
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
victorian:

Because we want fair kids.

Can't u see how fair his kids look?
smiley

Oh...I see.��. Tot as much though and those kids are lovely but still I can't stand a fair man�
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by NACE13: 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
I still don't get why some people follow this man. This man is clearly a case study for Antichrist. I watched a video of him saying some funny words and making a hand sign of an infamous fraternity in Nigeria saying something about charging your phone in sambisa and some other gibberish. Truly, the end is nigh

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Dottore: 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
Subzero047:

He's no lion

He's a false prophet
At least he's good at his trade as a false prophet and still pulling crowd. What are you good at.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Oh...I see.��. Tot as much though and those kids are lovely but still I can't stand a fair man�

Why? You dey fear say dem go snatch am from you or that hin go dey womanize? wink
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by victorian(f): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Wow! I like dark and also fair men. As long as he has a good heart and he's good looking, color is not an issue for me.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
sharpwriter:

Why? You dey fear say dem go snatch am from you or that hin go dey womanize? wink

Nope. There's this thing about them that makes it look like they are not strong. They look somewhat weak physically to me though.

Once had a funny experience.
A friend wanted the brother to marry me ( haven't met him before) so she gave him my number and we got talking over the phone. He sounded so good on the phone and very articulated that I said "yes this is it! So we fixed a date to meet Only for me to look him up on Facebook and saw a yellow man. Men that was how I never got to meet him till today.

He called and called, begged and begged but I told him I'm trying to sort things out with my ex �
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by opribo(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
Merely seeing Jerry Amilo with him.....
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Subzero047: 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
Dottore:

At least he's good at his trade as a false prophet and still pulling crowd. What are you good at.

Spotting false prophets
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Fuqman(m): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

No wonder most Naija women and men spend block to bleach off their dark and caramel skin. No wonder most of the celebs are using lightskin women in their music video. No wonder dark skin men are obsessed with lightskin women. Perhaps you should marry a lightskin man so your daughter don't go around bleaching off her dark skin. I'm caramel but stop hating lightskin men.. We are all attractive.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
Fuqman:
No wonder most Naija women and men spend block to bleach off their dark and caramel skin. No wonder most of the celebs are using lightskin women in their music video. No wonder dark skin men are obsessed with lightskin women. Perhaps you should marry a lightskin man so your daughter don't go around bleaching off her dark skin. I'm caramel but stop hating lightskin men.. We are all attractive.

Who's talking about hate here? And how does your write up apply to me? Did I say I want a fair man?

I don't hate fair men but I can't marry a fair man. Please try and understand the difference between hate and preference here.

If I have caramel children, none of your biz and they will still be very attractive to their likes.
Abeg shift!
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Fuqman(m): 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Who's talking about hate here? And how does your write up apply to me? Did I say I want a fair man?

I don't hate fair men but I can't marry a fair man. Please try and understand the difference between hate and preference here.

If I have caramel children, none of your biz and they will still be very attractive to their likes.
Abeg shift!
Dark skin men and women and inferiority complex are like 5n6. You sound paned tho.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Grupo(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
Subzero047:

He's no lion

He's a false prophet

How's he a false prophet? Is he different from Oyedepo, Adeboye and Chris Oyakhilome?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Grupo(m): 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
darlenese:
what's all this description " Nigerian controversial pastor bla bla bla, u know he is fake , so just say , Nigerian fake pastor ...

msheeew

How do you determine who's a fake pastor and who's real?

Are the likes of Oyedepo, Adeboye and Chris Oyakhilome also fake pastors?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) by Punishment1: 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
Fuqman:

Thank you. These are the same hypocritical women that will bash a black man if he prefers a fair skinned woman, but have no problems saying that fair skinned men are soft and unattractive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan / Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) / I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.