Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

My Husband Hates Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Hates Me (2737 Views)

My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court / My Husband Hates To Bathe And Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use.woman Cries Out / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Hates Me by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
I am in the darkest hour of my life, frustrated, distressed,and suicidal. I need help please. I had to use an alternate account. Please contact me via mail. gbadebodiran (at) ggmail (dot) com

It's also on my signature here
Re: My Husband Hates Me by baby124: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
whereismyhope:
I am in the darkest hour of my life, frustrated, distressed,and suicidal. I need help please. I had to use an alternate account. Please contact me via mail. gbadebodiran (at) ggmail (dot) com

It's also on my signature here
Sorry dear. Just eat something, drink lots of water and go to bed. Wake up tomorrow and start your day with a plan. Try not to think or worry. Eventually everything will be fine.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hates Me by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sir , nothing is working for me. I am at the lowest ebb in my life.

baby124:

Sorry dear. Just eat something, drink lots of water and go to bed. Wake up tomorrow and start your day with a plan. Try not to think or worry. Eventually everything will be fine.
Re: My Husband Hates Me by fidelitystrs: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
@Op nairaland is the worst place to get marriage solution they will only break your marriage for you.

You will loose your wonderful husband to be and meet the worst men out there that will only take advantage of you and dump you.

Your family killed your marriage not your husband, he didn't even maltreat you by touching and you want to leave him.

Your better fight and get your man back or else he will see someone to do that.

Your man is the best husband you can ever get with these your UNGRATEFUL ATTITUDE.

concerning bride price he will surely pay it. Just pray and always support him no matter what.
nobody is perfect.

SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE!!!
Re: My Husband Hates Me by IceColdVeins(m): 7:43am On Nov 12, 2019
forget about the oyinbo, calling the bf an id.iot and the sister a witch was not necessary....get the message!!
baby124:

Wetin this one de talk? Werey Alaso. You think this your outdated Oyinbo that oxford dictionary has retired makes you somehow sound intelligent?
Re: My Husband Hates Me by ceeceeuwa: 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
Your husband should be your support system even when both families Bleep up... I’m sorry you lost that. Try and cut off every of your family member that has contributed to your misery... let them know you still resent them for what they have done. Na Belle you carry , you no kill person. Haba! If you were a millionaire they would have come licking your toes like the case of Linda Ikeji. Always try to have a positive attitude about yourself whenever you are around your husband...stop begging him to pay your bride price. Work on yourself!
Re: My Husband Hates Me by ceeceeuwa: 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
fidelitystrs:
@Op nairaland is the worst place to get marriage solution they will only break your marriage for you.

You will loose your wonderful husband to be and meet the worst men out there that will only take advantage of you and dump you.

Your family killed your marriage not your husband, he didn't even maltreat you by touching and you want to leave him.

Your better fight and get your man back or else he will see someone to do that.

Your man is the best husband you can ever get with these your UNGRATEFUL ATTITUDE.

concerning bride price he will surely pay it. Just pray and always support him no matter what.
nobody is perfect.

SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE!!!
You think maltreatment is only when he physically assaults her? What about the emotional torture he is putting her through? Shouldn’t he be the one to stand By her when everyone else isn’t. Wasn’t it the action of bth of them that resulted to the pregnancy her family was against. Where exactly did she go wrong here?
Re: My Husband Hates Me by Chinny024(f): 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
Your sister is the only one that killed your happiness,marriage and poured trips of sand to your delicious garri..Avoid her like Ebola...Before that let her know the damage she had done...Be on your own.Dont run to her for any aid,assistance nor advice..Be alone with God!!!...
For the meantime,Go for Family planning in any teaching hospital next to you while waiting for the marrige rites fully..As soon as possible!!!

Good luck...
Re: My Husband Hates Me by Fairview1: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
This your story really touched me and I don't have choice than to sympathize with you. Its a very sad one seeing people go through hell all in the name of marriage.

What marriage!? I think marriage is supposed to be a leap unto peaceful and more enjoyable life where different people meets together, combine their effort to achieve more meaningful results.. But here, its the opposite.

I pray that God should give you the wisdom to know how to follow your family and your husband family too. However, do not forget to follow your heart. You will not be wrong making decision which will offer you peace of mind.
Re: My Husband Hates Me by cerpvad(m): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
In-laws have been destroying marriages since 1900. In-laws don't forgive or forget. Op should realise this on time and move out of the relationship trap she has found herself. As per your kids, they will be fine and grow normally to become successful adults if you train them well. Kids don't necessarily need your marriage for their survival.
Re: My Husband Hates Me by mabea: 9:57am On Nov 15, 2019
I didn't see this thread earlier. My best advise for you is to leave the man's house until he decides to do the needful. For how long will he continue to resent you and your family. It clearly shows the kind of a person he is.One would expect the love for those children and you would make him change but no!

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Just Can't Get His Jt Up When He Want To Sleep With His Wife / Advice Urgently Needed About Future Mother In Law / Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.