Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? (13062 Views)

Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons / Mikel & Oduamadi Picked For FIFA Doping Test / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by fstranger: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2010
I don't understand the purpose of the noise. These are just whores c*um female athletes. They don't even deserve to be picked up at all. Who gives a shyyt about female soccer. Very ugly set of people. Lets stop this unneccesary bashing.

Females don't deserve to be treated with any respect, most of them are whores!

For god's sake, this is female soccer, not the Super Eagles!
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by MaiSuya(m): 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2010
The females, judging by their happy faces seem quite ok with it. . .
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2010
fstranger:

I don't understand the purpose of the noise. These are just whores c*um female athletes. They don't even deserve to be picked up at all. Who gives a shyyt about female soccer. Very ugly set of people. Lets stop this unneccesary bashing.

^^^^

damn straight a woman's place is in the kitchen and after that the bedroom - any one who gets too big for her britches like those tooting super falcons or whatever they call em, winning matches while their men falter should be put in their place on trailers or worse.

if this ws the mode of transport for cecilia ibru and ndidi, they would never have gotten that fat or chopped that much money

let this be a lesson to all you uppity nigerian women who do not know your place  angry angry angry
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by eresource(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2010
This is SAD.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by semid4lyfe(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2010
oyb:

^^^^

damn straight a woman's place is in the kitchen and after that the bedroom - any one who gets too big for her britches like those tooting super falcons or whatever they call em, winning matches while their men falter should be put in their place on trailers or worse.

if this ws the mode of transport for cecilia ibru and ndidi, they would never have gotten that fat or chopped that much money

let this be a lesson to all you uppity nigerian women who do not know your place  angry angry angry

Hehehe. . .laugh wan kill me die grin

But I find it curious that most posters on this thread who find nothing wrong with the Falcons treatment are females.

[s]Ok, nor tell me. . .some of them were busy yapping away on the Premiership threads and couldn't even spare a thought for the Falcons.[/s]

Yeye People. . . .shioor!
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2010
its not mandatory to post comments. some STUPID fellas oyb and fstranger are in the house saying there asses out
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by akyus(m): 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2010
@medjai, I can see from your comment that truely you don't understand. But you're not the only person that is blinded to this shameful act. I pray that God would open up our understanding to at least know when things are not done the way they are supposed to be done even if we can't make any change. Wake up.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Maximip(m): 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2010
Nothing wrong with it. It's a good idea not implemented in the best way.

I guess somebody told somebody to get them a Truck so people could cheer them all
the way to their destination.

The guy implementing then rented one used for carrying bags of rice around,  grin
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by semid4lyfe(m): 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2010
patttcom:

its not mandatory to post comments. some silly fellas oyb and fstranger are in the house saying there asses out

Bros, coolu temper. . .oyb and fstranger posts were sarcarstic comments.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by spikedcylinder: 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2010
try to be clear with your statements, what do you mean by the bolded? If nobody watched or cared why are some of us pained by this nonsense and wickedness?
its like you girls/women are the greatest problem of the falcons, check the entire thread, its only the girls saying whats the big deal, at least the trailer was decorated. this is the same rubbish they tell their politician husbands/boyfriends at home,
'honey, whats the big deal, let them suffer jor, at least they still have garri to drink,
just very wicked

I was very clear with my statement. Maybe you didn't understand what I meant.
I haven't said no one watched the games, I said there was no 'buzz' unlike when games involve the Super Eagles. This I assume to be a result of underfunding.
I am not disputing the fact that is is shameful.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by daroz(m): 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2010
why are u guys complaining, nigeria will always be naija, super falcons, welcome home smiley
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Gayigaskia(m): 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2010
these pictures need to be uploaded to GEJ facebook account. This is despicable angry angry angry angry!!
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by saintneo(m): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2010
ok. let me employ tribalism in the argument.

this is because the majority of the women came from SE.

abeg make una no report me o!
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by wale4x35(m): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2010
Polished and well covered AGBEGILODO  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LWKMD  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by lovejo(m): 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2010
I'm tired of this nigeria oooo, God bless me first b4 nigeria
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by tpia5: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2010
because it's female soccer nah.

anyway!!!
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by spikytang(m): 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2010
Well its quite shameful but true that our leaders are so full of shit, Anything that has to with them always get so very messed up. How could they pick  up our HEROES in an OYEGE trailer, Chei! Na Wah, Its really gettin worse by the day. We need a drastic revolution in this country, I tell ya'all.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by lordvamon(m): 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2010
fstranger:

na ur mama be LovePeddler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 grin grin grin
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by SSaemoenl(m): 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2010
I can't stop laughing, Fake govt. why close trailer?, I doubt if that trailer was kept clean b4 that journey!!! cry
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by honeric01(m): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2010
Who cares? As long as each player gets nothing less than $10k from the president, nothing do them!!!
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Mustay(m): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2010
Aunty Dora won't say anything about this. But she's ready to challenge every Nigerian for referring t Nigeria as Naija. She might as well ban 'Naija Sings' because the name ain't good. We value not our human resources and it's evident even in LASG's handling of strikes.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by fuke(m): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2010
Nothing wrong with this. Let us see their fages.
You see the girls are happy about it. As a poster
said, many countries celebrate victories like this in open buses

. Perhaps this was what the organisers could get at such notice.
Certainly it was not for lack of buses.

Well done girs and kudo to the man who thought about using the trailer.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by fuke(m): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2010
Look, there is nothing to be appalled about here. countries do it as a
poster noted only it could have been better in an open bus.

certainly this was not done to slight the girls as they are very happy.
Let us see their faces and even touch them which is not possible were
they holed up in a bus.

Kudos to the girls and the guy who brought the truck idea.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2010
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by geogentle: 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2010
Is this a convertible truck?
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2010
it is either bole kaja or tani oroko
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by bawomolo(m): 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2010
haha at super sandines. the looks on those poor girls faces are priceless. back to the farm and kitchen you lots.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Princek12(m): 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2010
fuke:

Nothing wrong with this. Let us see their fages.
You see the girls are happy about it. As a poster
said, many countries celebrate victories like this in open buses

. Perhaps this was what the organisers could get at such notice.
Certainly it was not for lack of buses.

Well done girs and kudo to the man who thought about using the trailer.

what if they picked the girls up in an open roof molue, would that have been appropriate?
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by maedan(f): 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2010
bidemi12:

what a retard. and to think she resides in England. My advice; let the experience of living in the western world pass through you and not the other way around.

Who is this imbecilic clown?? Like seriously? Stuff your advice up your crack, ok. A poor country with poor facilities, poor funding of female football, still managed to hustle up a "trailer", which to me looks like a good effort, considering the lack of interest in female football compared to male soccer. My point: the government did their best, the girls did not see any harm in it, so the fuss on this site is unnecessary and just empty noise. So [b]pi[/b]ss off with your western world crap, you clown in uniform fighting to die in another man's country. It's yeye fowls like you Asa was singing about in Fire on the Mountain. And you dare to insult me.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by maedan(f): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2010
usbcable:

You
Are
A
BIG
Fool.
a female for that matter, and supposedly living in liverpool.
come to think of it, there is a liverpool in Apapa.
Ode opooonu alaini irori.

You are the biggest[b] FO[/b]OL for joining your filthy spit with others who think they can insult another person for a different opinion from yours. I ask again, how much is the female national team worth, how much is even the male national team worth? How much does the government have to spend on female football? What do you want them to do with the little resources they have, but to "decorate" a trailer, which looks very clean, neat and presentable? This is not Hollywood or even America where they can afford to blow money on a proper trailer. This is a third world country, this is a female football team, deal with it. And all that your yoruba sh[/b]it you spouted, back on your head, hundred times, big g[b]oat.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by rasputinn(m): 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2010
What can I say
This is so shameful
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by maedan(f): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2010
joganut:

i just want 2 ask a question how many of you angry female footbal fans went to the airport 2 welcome them. ponder on this then tel me if u realy care about them or u guys are just throwing tantrums

Good, sensible question. People venting here have a right, of course, but it is groundless and a waste of time. Almost like venting at the corrupt political climate or the wretched economic situation the country is now in. Coming to NL to blow hot air like they care. Any of the female footballers reading all this junk will now feel stupid for doing the trailer run, while there was really nothing wrong with it by Nigerian standards. And yes, I said it: Nigerian standards, not freaking "western world" standards like that clown in military uniform (bidemi12) expects from a country like ours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine / Bash Ali Sues Solomon Dalung For N1billion For Assaulting Him / Nigeria Rugby Sevens Names Squad, Arrive South Africa For Olympic Qualifiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.