Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? (13071 Views)

Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons / Mikel & Oduamadi Picked For FIFA Doping Test / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by loverob: 5:26am On Nov 16, 2010
angry

THEY

FOR

LOOK

FOR

KEKE

NAPEPE

INSTEAD

OF

USING

TRAILER

shocked

Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by igboboy1(m): 5:30am On Nov 16, 2010
I dont even blame Yakubu, Kaita and all dem super eagle for performing horribly at the African Nations cup and World cup. Imagine you play your heart out for your country and your country done even show you mere appreciaition.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by binhozie(m): 5:39am On Nov 16, 2010
I'm actually more dissapointed in the Super Falcons than i am in the Federal Govt. . .
Why did they agreed to board this thrash!!
Dont they have any self esteem?
Some of the falcons are visibly angered by the event as can be clearly seen in the pic angry
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by bidemi12(m): 5:44am On Nov 16, 2010
i swear naija is becoming a real horror story with different twists and nightmarish turns spiced up with laughable comedy. My God!!!!!!
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by bidemi12(m): 6:04am On Nov 16, 2010
maedan:

Erm. . .big deal? It's obviously clean, well prepared for the occasion, so what's the fuss? They are even trying for being so intelligent as to improvise. How much money is the female team worth anyway? Let us be thankful on their behalf that they even got that much attention.

what a retard. and to think she resides in England. My advice; let the experience of living in the western world pass through you and not the other way around.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Outstrip(f): 6:08am On Nov 16, 2010
They at least dressed up the trailer
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by na2day1: 6:20am On Nov 16, 2010
grin grin grin OYEGE TRAILER grin grin grin
The real AGBEGILODO (Truck used to ferry logs from the river) grin grin grin
Chai, i tire for this country o
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by vanitty: 6:22am On Nov 16, 2010
bidemi12:

what a retard. and to think she resides in England. My advice; let the experience of living in the western world pass through you and not the other way around.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 16, 2010
igbo boy:

I dont even blame Yakubu, Kaita and all dem super eagle for performing horribly at the African Nations cup and World cup. Imagine you play your heart out for your country and your country done even show you mere appreciaition.

i am just ashamed

i am indifferent to football, but this treatment of national heroes is beyond shameful. carrying them around like animals or at best julius berger construction workers

i support their re naturalization to countries where they will be appreciated

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

i feel sick
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Probity100: 6:42am On Nov 16, 2010
This is VERY VERY SHAMEFUL. People in-charge of this messy arrangement should be queried.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by slap1(m): 6:55am On Nov 16, 2010
And they know these lorries don't usually have brakes. O di egwu o!
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by slap1(m): 7:05am On Nov 16, 2010
And to think that NO local tv station showed the match even our babes played in the finals is simply cringe-worthy. We spend generously where we shouldn't even spare a thought and fold our hands where we ought to spend.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by usbcable(m): 7:18am On Nov 16, 2010
maedan:

Erm. . .big deal? It's obviously clean, well prepared for the occasion, so what's the fuss? They are even trying for being so intelligent as to improvise. How much money is the female team worth anyway? Let us be thankful on their behalf that they even got that much attention.

You
Are
A
BIG
Fool.
a female for that matter, and supposedly living in liverpool.
come to think of it, there is a liverpool in Apapa.
Ode opooonu alaini irori.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by ayusman16(m): 7:22am On Nov 16, 2010
This is disgraceful. In a country where millions of dollars are stolen everyday and the thieves are being be celebrated. Check out the treatment being metted to our heroes? What kind of government is this?
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by lastapostle2(m): 7:33am On Nov 16, 2010
my vent goes out to this misguided abokis handling our football. They dont have regards for the women folks hence their non challant attitudes towards providing decent reception for the super falcons. Let them grow up and face civilization as a way of life rather than remaining in their antiquated slavery of religion.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Riot5000: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2010
BOY! NIGERIAN MEN NEVER FAIL to go lower than low.
I know it was guy who sent a TRAILER to pick up these ladies of VICTORY.
WHAT A USELESS COUNTRY!
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Riot5000: 7:37am On Nov 16, 2010
THEIR MEN can't win a game.
The Ladies brought home the Cup, and the MEN picked the ladies up in a gwongworo.
NIGERIAN MEN SUCK.
Tufiakwa!
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by toba1909(m): 7:53am On Nov 16, 2010
This is absurd! angry angry
They should have appealed to BRF to release one of the double cabin buses for them.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 16, 2010
last_apostle:

my vent goes out to this misguided abokis handling our football. They dont have regards for the women folks hence their non challant attitudes towards providing decent reception for the super falcons. Let them grow up and face civilization as a way of life rather than remaining in their antiquated slavery of religion.
Of course. Bring your religious bigotry into this issue. Goodluck Johnathan na aboki?
@topic,
with this kind of treatment given to them, let us not be surprised if they get demoralised and start to flop like the Super Eagles.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Remii(m): 8:03am On Nov 16, 2010
These pictures just spoil ma sallah morning. Even these companies MTN, NBL, Zain do better than this for their promo. This kind of thing makes one thing our leaders just could not do more than what they are doing. They are simply inept. too bad, They could have even gone home in individual cars and have the parade/ show later after better planning.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by joganut(m): 8:08am On Nov 16, 2010
i just want 2 ask a question how many of you angry female footbal fans went to the airport 2 welcome them. ponder on this then tel me if u realy care about them or u guys are just throwing tantrums
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by bish2(m): 8:09am On Nov 16, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
NAIJA @ 50,
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by aieromon(m): 8:13am On Nov 16, 2010
Is you high or what?Justify the reason why NSC should house the girls in a cow truck while they cruised behind in a SUV?And they open their dirty mouths and say they weren't prepared to receive the girls. . . .
This is what happens when you leave the administration of football to monkeys,no offiense Taribo.
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by opson: 8:14am On Nov 16, 2010
I am positively,confidently and 1000000% sure the trailer will cost 1Billion naira to rent. LMAO
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by LagosBoi2(m): 8:19am On Nov 16, 2010
Our nation is bleeped !, See National heros in trailer like Cows coming from Kaduna to Lagos, Na wah oooo
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by samsany(m): 8:22am On Nov 16, 2010
naija we must 2 complain
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by spikedcylinder: 8:28am On Nov 16, 2010
bidemi12:

Calm down. I kindda understand what she meant.
The female team is seriously underfunded and no one in Nigeria pays attention to The Falcons. How many people even watched the AWC matches? Sincerely? Or even knew the AWC was taking place in the first place? Compared to the buzz and kabbash we all get for the male Nations Cup or World Cup?
If the team and it's logistics is that underfunded, what is to be expected?
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 16, 2010
PLS Somebody have to lose his JOB right away, and be probed by EFCC, before i do it myself
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by ayubam: 8:41am On Nov 16, 2010
I blame the coach and the skipper of the team. It is high time Nigerians arise and demand for what rightly belong to them. If I am the coach or skipper, I will ask for the road worthiness certificate of that vehicle because I am sure that truck could not pass road worthiness test. We shout revolution everyday but we do not have idea of how it will start. One of the way is to sit down in the airport and go on hunger strike until the truck is change. Nigerians wake up and arise. We accept insults a lot from the ruling class. And to Jonathan,  Sir investigate these animalistic administrators and send them back to the jungles where they belong. It is obvious from this arrangement that they are not human
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Calm down. I kindda understand what she meant.
The female team is seriously underfunded and no one in Nigeria pays attention to The Falcons. How many people even watched the AWC matches? Sincerely? Or even knew the AWC was taking place in the first place? Compared to the buzz and kabbash we all get for the male Nations Cup or World Cup?
If the team and it's logistics is that underfunded, what is to be expected?

try to be clear with your statements, what do you mean by the bolded? If nobody watched or cared why are some of us pained by this nonsense and wickedness?
its like you girls/women are the greatest problem of the falcons, check the entire thread, its only the girls saying whats the big deal, at least the trailer was decorated. this is the same rubbish they tell their politician husbands/boyfriends at home,
'honey, whats the big deal, let them suffer jor, at least they still have garri to drink,
just very wicked
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by kuru: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2010
Guys, they r patronising Nigerian made vehicles
Re: Were The Super Falcons Really Picked Up From The Airport In A Trailer? by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 16, 2010
We're not a Third World country for nothing. Although I must observe that the trailer certainly looks well dressed. . .kudos to the tailors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Rugby Sevens Names Squad, Arrive South Africa For Olympic Qualifiers / Tokyo2020: Nigeria Crash Out Of Women's 4x100m Relay As Enekwechi Fails To Shine / Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.