Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Gain Access To Her Whatsapp Chats, Videos Etc Without Having Her Phone With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gain Access To Her Whatsapp Chats, Videos Etc Without Having Her Phone With You (516 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gain Access To Her Whatsapp Chats, Videos Etc Without Having Her Phone With You by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hey guys! This thread is for the married couple and those about to get married or in a serious relationship and you really want to know the kind of person you’re getting married to or you want to know the kind of person you’re dating this thread is for you. I will send a spyhijacker as message to her WhatsApp and it will read her QRcode which is what is needed for the hack, this has really saved a lot of men and ladies from falling into bad marriages they will definitely regret in the long or even short run, like the last person i did this for one guy’s girlfriend, his babe was sending nude pictures and videos to a guy she wants in bed with her saying she hasn’t had sex for a long time now and her pussy is sealing up so the guy should call her soon for the fun, so that’s one painful thing. If you would love to carry a check on your partner’s WhatsApp too I will do that for u, i can rather teach you or help u do it. You should learn how to do it yourself so you can always check her WhatsApp anytime you want and any other WhatsApp account you want, it only takes 45mins to an hour to grab the tutorial its quite easy and it costs just 3k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gain Access To Her Whatsapp Chats, Videos Etc Without Having Her Phone With You by Sankabson(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2019

(1) (Reply)

The Love Call / Why Do White People Look And Act Devlish / Name Some Reasons Why Some Women Lose A Good Man. LETS HEAR �� IT....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.