Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... (12195 Views)

Fireman: Is Why Ibo Women Love Yoruba / Why all men clearly prefer Lightskin females! / Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Women! (reveal) (2) (3) (4)

Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by IamPlato(m): 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
MrCork:
...and Hausa females always cute & very pretty and../ but Yoruba women always dakskin? Why why why??
What's going on??

.. PLEASE ADVISE?
do you know pocohantas? she is igbo and very light skinned. although i dont know her, its her yellow lap that i know, i dont know the colour of her face yet
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by MrCork: 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
IamPlato:
do you know pocohantas? she is igbo and very light skinned. although i dont know her, its her yellow lap that i know, i dont know the colour of her face yet

Beautiful Pocahontas is IBO? ..How? angry

Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by makydebbie(f): 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
Herh this thread is so fucking lit. grin

Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by IamPlato(m): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
MrCork:

Beautiful Pocahontas is IBO? ..How? angry
mumu boy, i didnt say disney poco, i mean nairaland poco undecided
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by MrCork: 11:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
IamPlato:
mumu boy, i didnt say disney poco, i mean nairaland poco undecided

..ok I hear u sir. U date an ibo chick from nairaland called Pocahantas who bleach....correct... and? undecided

Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by IamPlato(m): 11:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
MrCork:

..ok I hear u sir. U date an ibo chick from nairaland called Pocahantas who bleach....correct... and? undecided
smh.

No Make Me Carry stone Find You Come London undecided
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by Shiver99: 1:29am On Nov 11, 2019
MrCork:

..bro..not sure if u readin this thread in the dark sir...but Nobody is bashing ibo women..
...we simply asking why ibo women are always lightskin,very beautrful, have 2 gap tooth but then start growing moustache...wots the logic wit moustache growing ?
..please advise!!(No ofeense)

My guy...whatever intentions you had with this thread, it has been overtaken by unrepentant Igbo-bashers.
As is evident by the many insecure and provocative comments about Igbos littered across this thread.

Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by MrCork: 6:41am On Nov 11, 2019
Shiver99:

My guy...whatever intentions you had with this thread, it has been overtaken by unrepentant Igbo-bashers.
As is evident by the many insecure and provocative comments about Igbos littered across this thread.

Brother. This thread has nothin to do wit bashin ibo women. Ibo women are normaly very beautiful,, lightskin & a few grow moustache (which u clearly no your sef). Am from London & I simply wanted to understand why. They always lightskin.
...and don't forget when most people reply on internet, they usualy negative..so please please please..do not take them personal. Ibo women are lightskin & very beautiful (fact) wink

Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 11, 2019
MrCork:
..actually i use to think beyansi was ibo...she look like my beatiful ex from pekam..*Jevanni* smiley
Mr cock,so u are back again after many years in isolation starving.
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by IamAtikulate: 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mrcork thread hardly go beyond page 1 but he mentioned Igbo and sons and daughters of lucifer the fallen angel are showing themselves.

Cursed race, no wonder they produce the most ugly girls on earth.

Some idiots are even saying Igbos bleach their children.

Our ewedu brothers need help. Spit on their cone head

Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by MrCork: 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by MrCork: 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
IamAtikulate:
Mrcork thread hardly go beyond page 1 but he mentioned Igbo and sons and daughters of lucifer the fallen angel are showing themselves.

...see your round head like guinea fowl...who told u my thread don't go pass page one. U were glasses?(No oofeense) angry

Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by IamAtikulate: 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
MrCork:

...see your round head like guinea fowl...who told u my thread don't go pass page one. U were glasses?(No oofeense) angry
E pain am (No oofeense)
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
IamPlato:
how do you know she is igbo?
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
I swear
Just go to Yaba market or any of these popular markets in afonja land and see the discolored traders there cheesy they are wanna be light skin but have only succeeded to turn into multicolored monsters
IamAtikulate:

Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
IamAtikulate:

do you want to see pictures of ugly igbo girls and guys??
I know you guys like to chestbeat..
Cursed set of criminal and drug pushing tribe..
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
IamAtikulate:

your women bleach alot.. there is one in my street..

Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by MrCork: 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
IamAtikulate:

E pain am (No oofeense)

..ok son, u win!!(congrats) undecided

Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by MrCork: 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
IamPlato:

..but is it by force to look like beyansi?((shaking my head)) undecided

Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by Ojukwubucket(m): 3:41am On Nov 17, 2019
MrCork:

..U definitely ain't ibo..
Have u done DNA test?
It's actually Igbo u dumb ass!
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by IamAtikulate: 6:41am On Nov 17, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
your women bleach alot.. there is one in my street..
Yoruba women are dirty. There is one in my street.

Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by IamAtikulate: 6:43am On Nov 17, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
do you want to see pictures of ugly igbo girls and guys??
I know you guys like to chestbeat..
Cursed set of criminal and drug pushing tribe..
When it comes to beauty, yorubas are not mate. Cursed set of dirty and head mining tribe
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:44am On Nov 17, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Yoruba women are dirty. There is one in my street.
do you want to see pictures of Aba, onistha, umuahia and enugu?? Have you also forgotten that igbo woman that was kicked out of the plane due to body odourgringrin
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:45am On Nov 17, 2019
IamAtikulate:

When it comes to beauty, yorubas are not mate. Cursed set of dirty and head mining tribe
your women are too masculine.. is that wat you call beauty?
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by IamAtikulate: 6:48am On Nov 17, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
I swear
Just go to Yaba market or any of these popular markets in afonja land and see the discolored traders there cheesy they are wanna be light skin but have only succeeded to turn into multicolored monsters
I live in Lagos. Yorubas are terrible at bleaching. An average yoruba mother of above 45 years has disfigured her arms that looks like blisters around the armbit side with bleaching cream.

Sometimes I wonder how their men sleep with those things.
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by IamAtikulate: 6:52am On Nov 17, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
your women are too masculine.. is that wat you call beauty?
When it comes to beauty, yorubas are not mate. The only sensible ones among them are the cross breeds.

Your women are too ugly, dirty and with disproportionate azz
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by IamAtikulate: 6:54am On Nov 17, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
do you want to see pictures of Aba, onistha, umuahia and enugu?? Have you also forgotten that igbo woman that was kicked out of the plane due to body odourgringrin
Do you want to see pictures of ogbomosho, osogbo, ekiti, Ibadan?

Have you also forgotten that yoruba women were adjudged as the most ugly in africa?
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:25am On Nov 17, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Do you want to see pictures of ogbomosho, osogbo, ekiti, Ibadan?

Have you also forgotten that yoruba women were adjudged as the most ugly in africa?
bring your facts and I will bring mine.. you ready?gringrin
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=IamAtikulate post=84099350]
When it comes to beauty, yorubas are not mate. The only sensible ones among them are the cross breeds.

Your women are too ugly, dirty and with disproportionate azz[/quotes]do you want to see pictures of masculine hairy looking yam leg women?gringrin
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2019
IamAtikulate:

I live in Lagos. Yorubas are terrible at bleaching. An average yoruba mother of above 45 years has disfigured her arms that looks like blisters around the armbit side with bleaching cream.

Sometimes I wonder how their men sleep with those things.
just like mercy eke the bleached?

Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by IamAtikulate: 8:39am On Nov 17, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
just like mercy eke the bleached?
More beautiful than anything afonja land can possibly put forward.

In the South, yorubas have the least pretty ladies
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2019
IamAtikulate:

More beautiful than anything afonja land can possibly put forward.

In the South, yorubas have the least pretty ladies
what is beautiful about that girl?gringrin

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? / See What This Girls Were Caught Doing In Their Hostel (photo) / 18 Types Of Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat On Their Man