Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... (12269 Views)

Fireman: Is Why Ibo Women Love Yoruba / Why all men clearly prefer Lightskin females! / Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Women! (reveal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 17, 2019
Go through this thread and witness the amount of sheer hate from those burnt demons from the waste side.

3 Likes

Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 17, 2019
Finally. Ive been on this question for long. Some Cross river, Akwa-Ibom girls got it too. Good it came up here. Unfortunately, they are the most envied tribe in Nigeria and I don't think they do enough to be loved too anyway. So this is why you see some silly, hateful, comments coming from their haters here. Even white missionaries documented this fact again and again as their distinct features so no amount of hate can tamper with recorded history. It's certainly not bleaching, any smart person knows the difference between bleached skin and natural fair. There is this dark orangey tan that natural fair goes with and igbo ladies have that. You also look at the eyes of some, and you see these off colour tinge like brown, greenish etc., showing it has to do with their melanin or genes. And their soft skin brings out the smell of whatever ointments they apply vividly. I'm wondering if its a sign their not african but a migrant tribe from maybe Israel as they claim. Again their beauty is undeniable as they keep winning every pageant like its cheating. Beauty is subjective though so I don't consider them the most beautiful, fulanis, hausas and riverine girls are also beautiful but i just think they are distinctly beautiful. Funny thing is even if you're in Germany, you see one from a distance you'd just know and be right. Of course not all are fair like that but even at that their still generally beautiful. Worthy of note too, as some have said here is a portion of the race having facial hair (what's with that?). Please let sound intellectuals from their race come on board and explain this.
Cc: MrCork

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 17, 2019
Shiver99:
CHAI! Too much envy and Jealousy here. cry

Another day, another Igbo bashing thread by insecure non-Igbos. cry Man, now I know why some Igbos want to have their own homogeneous country. sad

Anyhoo, many Igbos are light-skinned and have other distinct physical features because that's how god created them. This has been noted by Non-Nigerians and even non-Africans, to the point that Igbos are immediately identifiable by foreigners outside the shores of Nigeria due to their unique looks.
Only African groups related to Igbos look like them. This is unfortunately a small fraction of the Nigerian populace, so the confusion in this thread is understandable.

I mean, when have you ever seen a Nigerian woman looking like these Igbo girls below? grin When in Igboland, those looks are a dime a dozen.
@those pics. Thats the brown eye thing i was talking bout in my post? Why this?
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by MrCork: 10:34am On Nov 17, 2019
Ardar:
Go through this thread and witness the amount of sheer hate from those burnt demons from the waste side.

.. are u lightskin? angry
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by Charleys: 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
You guys whether Igbo or hausa or Yoruba should come and argue in this thread, it's 25 pages and still counting... Over who has the most beautiful girls

https://www.nairaland.com/4261092/twitter-war-igbo-yoruba-over
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by MrCork: 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ojukwubucket:

It's actually Igbo u dumb ass!

..correction sir!

Ojubukukukubikoko..(weird name)
Anyways.....*U smoke igbo?* ...and *are u ibo* ....are NOT the same.
Igbo means hemp. ..ibo refers to people. (No oofeense)
smiley

2 Likes

Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by JERRY1925(m): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
Because the sun rise in the east and set in the west.
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by dreu2fine(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
its becus they are not nigerians
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by Kenoxman(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
Charleys:
Na llamina thread be this, OP you are impersonating.
Hahahaha...
Aswear that girl is nuts. The way I skip her post ehn... No substance, just like this one.
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by Ojukwubucket(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
MrCork:

..correction sir!

Ojubukukukubikoko..(weird name)
Anyways.....*U smoke igbo?* ...and *are u ibo* ....are NOT the same.
Igbo means hemp. ..ibo refers to people. (No oofeense)
smiley
Was that what ur dumb ass brain told u....iti
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by MrCork: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ojukwubucket:

Was that what ur dumb ass brain told u....iti

^^^angry black man
..ok bro, I take it yor boyfriend is Ibo, ..and he lightskin with gap teeth. ..Correct?

..anyways..bro let's make peace...Am yor friend
wink

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
grin grin grin
MrCork:

^^^angry black man
..ok bro, I take it yor boyfriend is Ibo, ..and he lightskin with gap teeth. ..Correct?

..anyways..bro let's make peace...Am yor friend
wink
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by MrCork: 6:18am On Nov 19, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Beauty ain't in the complexion for people who know it

angry
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by Shiver99: 3:20am On Nov 21, 2019
RealMrNigerD:

@those pics. Thats the brown eye thing i was talking bout in my post? Why this?

Igbos come in a variety of colours, these include hair colours and eye colours. This would also be the same as groups with significant Igbo ancestry or groups that are genetically related to Igbo people or similar to them, i.e some eastern Nigerians, western Cameroonians, Gabonese and equatorial guinean.
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by Shiver99: 3:42am On Nov 21, 2019
RealMrNigerD:
Finally. Ive been on this question for long. Some Cross river, Akwa-Ibom girls got it too. Good it came up here. Unfortunately, they are the most envied tribe in Nigeria and I don't think they do enough to be loved too anyway. So this is why you see some silly, hateful, comments coming from their haters here. Even white missionaries documented this fact again and again as their distinct features so no amount of hate can tamper with recorded history. It's certainly not bleaching, any smart person knows the difference between bleached skin and natural fair. There is this dark orangey tan that natural fair goes with and igbo ladies have that. You also look at the eyes of some, and you see these off colour tinge like brown, greenish etc., showing it has to do with their melanin or genes. And their soft skin brings out the smell of whatever ointments they apply vividly. I'm wondering if its a sign their not african but a migrant tribe from maybe Israel as they claim. Again their beauty is undeniable as they keep winning every pageant like its cheating. Beauty is subjective though so I don't consider them the most beautiful, fulanis, hausas and riverine girls are also beautiful but i just think they are distinctly beautiful. Funny thing is even if you're in Germany, you see one from a distance you'd just know and be right. Of course not all are fair like that but even at that their still generally beautiful. Worthy of note too, as some have said here is a portion of the race having facial hair (what's with that?). Please let sound intellectuals from their race come on board and explain this. And please igbo ladies here like my comment and even flash your pic make I study small.
Cc: MrCork

Hi, @RealMrNigerD, which ethnic group you come from? I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you are from a tribe in the Niger Delta, so this diversity in looks shouldn't be too alien to you. You have to remember that Nigeria is an artificial creation, filled with distinct West African populations, so not every difference in look can be explained away by mixing with outsiders.

In any case, I believe that every group in Nigeria has beautiful people, but I haven't hidden that I find the Igbo/eastern Nigerian look to be the most attractive.
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by Nobody: 3:56am On Nov 21, 2019
Shiver99:

Another day, another Igbo bashing thread by insecure non-Igbos. cry Man, now I know why some Igbos want to have their own homogeneous country. sad

Anyhoo, many Igbos are light-skinned and have other distinct physical features because that's how god created them. This has been noted by Non-Nigerians and even non-Africans, to the point that Igbos are immediately identifiable by foreigners outside the shores of Nigeria due to their unique looks.
Only African groups related to Igbos look like them. This is unfortunately a small fraction of the Nigerian populace, so the confusion in this thread is understandable.

I mean, when have you ever seen a Nigerian woman looking like these Igbo girls below? grin When in Igboland, those looks are a dime a dozen.
d middle pix i think i like her backside cheesy
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by Doc10q: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
I think the thing it's in their gene or something. Haven't u noticed that any tribe or ppl related to d ibos are always like that(light skin and eye colour(blue, light green, hazel, light brown)...u know, the riverine region(calabar, akwaibom, etc), the equatorial guinea, Cameroon(bantus).
So I don't really think it's really bleaching. If it was bleaching why then wud few of them have different eye colour(even d dark ones too! I've seen a dark ibo guy with hazel eye colour and I was jus so confused why ibo ppl re like that)... Does bleaching give eye colour too..i don't think so. If that's so, the many yorubas who are bleaching wud have gotten eye colour by now.
So I jus don't know...maybe they re truly from Israel like they claimed. Maybe they re not really africans, who knows.. undecided
As far as I can tell, ibos were not d in old Nigeria map(except d hausa & d yorubas) meaning that they must have migrated from somewhere into nigeria. Maybe this new ibo generation didn't know, because their old generation forefathers didn't transfer d knowledge of it from generation to generation
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by kecee99(m): 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
MrCork:
...and Hausa females always cute & very pretty and../ but Yoruba women always dakskin? Why why why??
What's going on??

.. PLEASE ADVISE?
angry
This boy, you no get work
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by Shiver99: 12:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
Doc10q:
I think the thing it's in their gene or something. Haven't u noticed that any tribe or ppl related to d ibos are always like that(light skin and eye colour(blue, light green, hazel, light brown)...u know, the riverine region(calabar, akwaibom, etc), the equatorial guinea, Cameroon(bantus).
So I don't really think it's really bleaching. If it was bleaching why then wud few of them have different eye colour(even d dark ones too! I've seen a dark ibo guy with hazel eye colour and I was jus so confused why ibo ppl re like that)... Does bleaching give eye colour too..i don't think so. If that's so, the many yorubas who are bleaching wud have gotten eye colour by now.
So I jus don't know...maybe they re truly from Israel like they claimed. Maybe they re not really africans, who knows.. undecided
As far as I can tell, ibos were not d in old Nigeria map(except d hausa & d yorubas) meaning that they must have migrated from somewhere into nigeria. Maybe this new ibo generation didn't know, because their old generation forefathers didn't transfer d knowledge of it from generation to generation

Nope, they are not descendants of non-africans or middle-easterners. Igbos and other related groups are an amalgamation of ancient Niger-kordofians and ancient tropical west/central african groups. (eg.g Khoisanoid )These ancient west/central Africans would have had features such as lighter skin and occasional light eye/hair colour.

Igbos and related groups inherited these features due to throwback genes.
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
Seyilome:
My brother a Yorubaman, married an Ika(agbor) woman, I tell the woman uses bleaching cream for all her children including boys,and my brother is a dark skinned person. Ibo usually use bleaching cream for their children right from baby,FACT.

Big lie
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
MrCork:

U saying ibo women have natural beauty?
angry

Are you trying to say that Igbo women are not beautiful......??
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
Faber:

Exactly what I told one nigga in Aba yesterday. Yoruba girls selling Agbo in Aba are greatly endowed.

Igbo girls and saggy b**bs are like 5&6. Their bleaching habit weakens the veins and tendons of their b**bs. Ur fair skin is useless when u no get heavy load upfront and backstage. Na ur fair skin I go chop. To find a girl wey carry better load for Igbo land is very hard...any one with better package always get worwor face.

Chai.

Sorry u've not seen.....

I've seen lots
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
Shiver99:

Na so wan bastard talk say Igbo mothers dey bleach their pikin
Re: But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... by sonofanarchy(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
MrCork:

...bro I love lightskin women and yes..ibo women are always lightskin n lightskin women and half cast women are more beautiful (fact)

PROBLEM
.every man only concern is the moustache. Bro why do ibo women always have moustache? .. why?(Am confuse)
angry
the moustache is for washing plate bruv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! / Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus / Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.