Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

How To Treat Glaucoma - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Treat Glaucoma (660 Views)

Lagos State Government Marks World Glaucoma Day (Photos) / Forever Vision - Cataract And Glaucoma Supplement / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Treat Glaucoma by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
Please I really need someone's help.
My mum Is suffering from glaucoma. She discovered this last two years. She was told to do surgery then but because of the fear she has concerning anything surgery she opted to receiving prescribed medications(eye drops and drugs). Recently however, she has been complaining incessantly about her sight deteriorating and I'm really scared coz I don't want my mum to go blind. So we went to d doctor who told us to do surgery before...but we were told it was too late for surgery and she just has to keep managing her sight like that...please I sincerely need some advice from the opticians in the house. Please is there a possibility of getting glaucoma surgery two years after it was diagnosed.

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Glaucoma by k2fresh: 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
The mods should please push this to the front page so it can get the needed attention.
Cc:lalasticlala,dominique
Re: How To Treat Glaucoma by oxypress: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
Read the references for a an alternative, safe and more effective way to treat glaucoma.
Re: How To Treat Glaucoma by Healthyway15: 9:05am On Nov 10, 2019
lexy500:
Please I really need someone's help.
My mum Is suffering from glaucoma. She discovered this last two years. She was told to do surgery then but because of the fear she has concerning anything surgery she opted to receiving prescribed medications(eye drops and drugs). Recently however, she has been complaining incessantly about her sight deteriorating and I'm really scared coz I don't want my mum to go blind. So we went to d doctor who told us to do surgery before...but we were told it was too late for surgery and she just has to keep managing her sight like that...please I sincerely need some advice from the opticians in the house. Please is there a possibility of getting glaucoma surgery two years after it was diagnosed.

Hello...As I was checking the threads, I noticed yours. I think I should give my own contribution for more knowledge and its solution.

Glaucoma is a serious condition that causes damage to the eye's optic nerve and gets worse over time. Glaucoma tends to be inherited and may not show up until later in life. It usually happens when fluid builds up in the front part of the eye. That extra fluid increases the pressure in your eye, damaging the optic.

This is all as a result of a blockage of a particular channel in the eye. Without appropriate treatment, glaucoma can cause total permanent blindness within a few years.

Symptoms of Glaucoma
Most types of glaucoma typically cause no pain and produce no symptoms until noticeable vision loss. Most symptoms include : severe eye pain, blurred vision, red eyes, nausea and vomiting.

Risk factors associated with Glaucoma
Old Age, some illnesses and conditions like diabetes or hypothyroidism, eye injuries, eye surgeries, myopia (short-sightedness)

Treatment of Glaucoma
Glaucoma is a leading cause of blindness for people over 60 years old. But blindness from glaucoma can often be prevented with the right treatment.

Taking measures like applying eye drops are noted today. Eye drops either reduce its outflow, thereby lowering eye pressure. Side effects may include irritated eyes, allergies, redness, stinging blurred vision.

There are very effective natural food supplements to treat any disease or ailment. We recommend suitable natural food supplements of our reputable Company to treat Glaucoma. They work by opening the blocked channel thereby releasing the excess fluid in the eye in order to restore the eye to its normal state of functioning.

For enquiries, you can get in touch with us on whatsapp : 08164269252 for more details.

Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Prof. J. B. Elusiyan, Cmac Oauthc Killed By Suspected Herdsmen / Strange Discolouration On My Scrotum / Nigerians Can Joke For Africa, See 20 Coronavirus Jokes That Will Off You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.