Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Help: Why Is Ubunja Yet To Post Updated Versions Of Miseducation??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: Why Is Ubunja Yet To Post Updated Versions Of Miseducation??? (839 Views)

Who Is Ubunja I Saw A Post Referring To Him On Facebook As God On Nairaland / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Why Is Ubunja Yet To Post Updated Versions Of Miseducation??? by Mystiquefia: 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
So I came across this thread where ubunja had a chat with "Martinez the great". There, he reiterated on his intentions to update us with recent versions of Romancelands most anticipated and followed journal "Miseducation", today.
Pls someone with any useful information on why we are yet to get any update should inform us.

Attached are screenshots of his convo

Re: Help: Why Is Ubunja Yet To Post Updated Versions Of Miseducation??? by ubunja(m): 5:00am On Nov 09, 2019
Well my number is on my profile but you ignored it and chose to start a thread. Are you looking for attention?

You could have asked me.
Re: Help: Why Is Ubunja Yet To Post Updated Versions Of Miseducation??? by Momoney77: 6:07am On Nov 09, 2019
ubunja:
Well my number is on my profile but you ignored it and chose to start a thread. Are you looking for attention?

You could have asked me.

grin grin grin grin grin
That's the downside of being popular, everyone will latch onto you or name to be part of the fame.

Once again welcome back to this Forum Ubunja, Though Nairaland haven't been treating you right lately.

2 Likes

Re: Help: Why Is Ubunja Yet To Post Updated Versions Of Miseducation??? by ubunja(m): 6:27am On Nov 09, 2019
Momoney77:

grin grin grin grin grin
That's the downside of being popular, everyone will latch onto you or name to be part of the fame.

Once again welcome back to this Forum Ubunja, Though Nairaland haven't been treating you right lately.
these threads are making the mods hate me. They feel like they have to cut me down to size. Which makes my work here difficult.

Thanks for welcoming me back bro.

3 Likes

Re: Help: Why Is Ubunja Yet To Post Updated Versions Of Miseducation??? by Nathansmith: 7:47am On Nov 09, 2019
ubunja:
these threads are making the mods hate me. They feel like they have to cut me down to size. Which makes my work here difficult.

Welcome back Ububja the great!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Why Is Ubunja Yet To Post Updated Versions Of Miseducation??? by Newguyhere: 7:53am On Nov 09, 2019
Ubunja abeg post oooo
I use God beg you.
The red pill community needs your teachings

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Why Is Ubunja Yet To Post Updated Versions Of Miseducation??? by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
ubunja:

You could have asked me.

Please give me the link to ur blog or whatsapp group if you have one
Re: Help: Why Is Ubunja Yet To Post Updated Versions Of Miseducation??? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
ubunja:

GreenMist21 how far

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Are You Bringing To The Table ???? / How much is bride price in Nigeria? / Single Guys, Are You Sure We Should Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.