Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Dear Husbands: Why Is This Wrong For Your Wives To Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Husbands: Why Is This Wrong For Your Wives To Do This? (577 Views)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) / Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Husbands: Why Is This Wrong For Your Wives To Do This? by Beke2020: 10:11am On Nov 09, 2019
Hello ma,

I need advise on this matter. Two days ago, my husband and I got into an argument caused by his younger brother. So,his younger brother came visiting.He is a trader and is always travelling.

When he came,he reported his wife to my husband,saying that he found out that this wife has gotten a vibrator when he travelled. He was shocked and got angry with his wife for getting a vibrator.

She was trying to hide it but he found out and asked her what was doing with it. She explained that she got it because he was always travelling and she did not want to cheat so she got it to use anytime she felt the urge.

Of course,my brother in-law got upset and they quarreled about it. And so he came to report her to his brother,which is my husband. That is how.....

https://livelystones.com.ng/dear-husbands-why-is-this-wrong-for-your-wives-to-do-this/

Re: Dear Husbands: Why Is This Wrong For Your Wives To Do This? by donbachi(m): 11:00am On Nov 09, 2019
Any woman dat uses vibrator is cheating on her husband.
Re: Dear Husbands: Why Is This Wrong For Your Wives To Do This? by Hollykid: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2019
donbachi:
Any woman dat uses vibrator is cheating on her husband.
You are sick & dumb

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Divorce Story / Woman On Wedding Dress Storm Reception – It Should Have Been Me / Takeitback:man Seizes Fridge He Bought For Girlfriend After Catching Her Cheatin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.