Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) (38852 Views)

See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 3:22pm On May 01, 2023
I was working on a customer's order at night when she called me and asked me to help her on her business logo. Her boyfriend who's jealous of our friendship overhead her when he woke up from his sleep and got upset. Anyways, here's the photo of the logo I did for her and the ones I did for other customers.

5 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 3:29pm On May 01, 2023
More...

Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2023
If you have a business and you need a nice logo that stands out, please reach out to me on the WhatsApp contact in my signature.

Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 3:32pm On May 01, 2023
I'll give you the perfect logo for any kind of business. Just contact me.

2 Shares

Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2023
I'm careful with details too.
Check out my Instagram account @villa_gfx for more.

1 Share

Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 3:37pm On May 01, 2023
I also draw cartoon portraits.

Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 3:39pm On May 01, 2023
So let me know. Anything you need, I can get it done.
Just send a message to the WhatsApp contact in my sig...

Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by MrAgbako: 3:55pm On May 01, 2023
I salute your talent

17 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:31pm On May 01, 2023
Brilliant skills. Feeling your work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by Oracleee: 5:03pm On May 01, 2023
I admire your advertising skills.

Drop your WhatsApp details let's deal.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 5:03pm On May 01, 2023
MrAgbako:
I salute your talent

Thank you. I do appreciate.
Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 5:04pm On May 01, 2023
Oracleee:
I admire your advertising skills.

Drop your WhatsApp details let's deal.

Thank you.
My WhatsApp contact is in my signature below.
Can't post it so the bot doesn't ban me.
Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 5:04pm On May 01, 2023
TheGoodJoe:
Brilliant skills. Feeling your work.

Thanks for the positive comment.
Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by DoingBetter: 5:20pm On May 01, 2023
You are good. I like πŸ‘πŸ˜
Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 5:52pm On May 01, 2023
DoingBetter:
You are good. I like πŸ‘πŸ˜

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by Sanguine(f): 6:06pm On May 01, 2023
Great stuff! πŸ‘
Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 6:38pm On May 01, 2023
Sanguine:
Great stuff! πŸ‘
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by TERMlNATOR(m): 7:48pm On May 01, 2023
VillageGuyArts1:

lol
bad belle grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by OllyArt(m): 8:05pm On May 01, 2023
Na so one stupid guy kill my cartoon career for naira land then...... Now see us here we are I now make signage for a living.

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by vedathinternetw: 8:51pm On May 01, 2023
Download SkeenyBoy's new single MONEY

https://www.goldenhitsmedia.com.ng/2023/04/music-skeeny-boy-money.html?m=1

Visuals out on YouTube

Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by sEGXY2(m): 9:22pm On May 01, 2023
How much I wanna do this for someone?
Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 10:12pm On May 01, 2023
sEGXY2:
How much I wanna do this for someone?

Starting price is #5000 for the logo. Depending on what you want.
Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:47pm On May 01, 2023
VillageGuyArts1:
So let me know. Anything you need, I can get it done.
Just send a message to the WhatsApp contact in my sig...
which kyne stuupiid headline u com put?

3 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by fidelmarshal199: 11:07pm On May 01, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
which kyne stuupiid headline u com put?

Stupid headline and unnecessary story

3 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by Odin13: 6:40am On May 02, 2023
You’re good
Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 8:41am On May 02, 2023
Odin13:
You’re good
Thank you.
Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 3:32pm On May 02, 2023
Available
Re: She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) by nerdfrost(m): 6:49pm On May 02, 2023
grin guy you good abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me / He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room / Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.