Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

It's My Birthday Guys Celebrate With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's My Birthday Guys Celebrate With Me. (311 Views)

Dbull on this one!! It's My Birthday Guys(pics) / It's My Birthday Guys, Show Some Love :) / Its My Birthday Guys, Can I Show My Ladies For My Birthday Party? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's My Birthday Guys Celebrate With Me. by innocent1992(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2019
Another year has passed, filled with joy and care. May all my years to come, bring in loads of sweet and lovely memorable times in my life. Happy birthday to me OLUWATOBILOBA�

2 Likes

Re: It's My Birthday Guys Celebrate With Me. by habsydiamond(m): 11:19am On Nov 09, 2019
Happy birthday to you. Long life and prosperity wishes. Enjoy your day bro!

1 Like

Re: It's My Birthday Guys Celebrate With Me. by WorWorBoy: 11:19am On Nov 09, 2019
Lol happy birthday to you OLUWATOBILOBA

how old are you now?

1 Like

Re: It's My Birthday Guys Celebrate With Me. by Lamanii22(f): 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
Happy birthday hun.... May your days be blessed...
Re: It's My Birthday Guys Celebrate With Me. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
innocent1992:
Another year has passed, filled with joy and care. May all my years to come, bring in loads of sweet and lovely memorable times in my life. Happy birthday to me OLUWATOBILOBA�
Happy Birthday Tobi,
Many happy returns

(1) (Reply)

Is It Bad For A Guy To Pay For Sex? / “...very Manipulative Idiot!” She Said. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.