Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,800 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' (45009 Views)

See Eye Popping Photo Of The 175 Kg 'Iranian Hulk' Who Volunteered To Fight / Messi & Griezmann Lead La Liga's Most Valuable XI / I Rejected Move To Barcelona Because Of Lionel Messi - Griezmann (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by paradigmshift(m): 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
Barca board is useless. Signing griezman is foolishness.
Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by NORSYK(m): 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
Messi is very toxic and petty, He is a great player no doubt and all but I've witnessed the same attitude at international level, where he frustrated Icardi out.. He wants to be praised and given the ball at all times. If you dont follow he tells the coach to sub you. What a terrible person he is

2 Likes

Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by donoro(m): 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Otu nnegi
your father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by Sicilyjoe: 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
NORSYK:
Messi is very toxic and petty, He is a great player no doubt and all but I've witnessed the same attitude at international level, where he frustrated Icardi out.. He wants to be praised and given the ball at all times. If you dont follow he tells the coach to sub you. What a terrible person he is

Liar like u

1 Like

Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by maskid(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
NORSYK:

uneducated ram like you.

go and feed your family

3 Likes

Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by Sicilyjoe: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
donoro:
your father

Ikpu ur sister, akpamu ur father
Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by BroadStreetBull(m): 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
NORSYK:
Someone is sitting down somewhere in Aba Nigeria,

And he's able to tell us how petty and toxic Messi is far away at Spain's Barcelona!!!

1 Like

Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by Obdk: 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kalixx:
What a lie! We all know Messi prefers Neymar over Grizzy anyday, not least because of the documentary where Grizzy sh*tted Barcelona when they wanted to sign him in 2018.

Grizzy also made a claim that Messi and Ronaldo were not as great and he was in the same league with them, where Ramos had to blast him saying his ignorance was very bold: https://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/articles/international/categories/messi-ronaldo-neymar-watch-1/sergio-ramos-responds-to-antoine-griezmann-s-huge-claim/501308

Nevertheless, this report is to cause a rift between Messi and Grizzy especially as Barca are in a bit of a crisis and Grizzy is yet to settle.

Messi not passing the ball to Grizzy in the last game is only blown out of proportion by enemies to make Messi look bad. grin They carried the same rumour when Suarez first struggled at Barca in 2014. Also for Arda Turan, Alacacer, and even the most recently injured Andre Gomes.

Messi normally scores from there anyways, especially his solo goals and Messi would 80% of the time neglect a striker on his left when he's in that position. Villa, Etoo, Henry Dembele and even Alba.

Yes them no too like each other like that but e no too bad, so make we all hear word jare.

See as u cool down dey dish out long information like agric note.
Like say no be d same tv u dey watch am we dey watch am too..

1 Like

Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by Kingdollar28(m): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
DEHVEHLOP:
God bless you Messi and CRONALDO..

They are the real developers!

Not our blodas from the yeast and baking powder land...

I'm sure those guys have a bit of Odùduwà blood in them. You can't be a Yoruba man and be a drug baron, Never! I repeat, NEVER!!!

See their elders having meetings on a way out. They are also unhappy with their children altitudes home and abroad

Frustrated thing!

1 Like

Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
Obdk:

See as u cool down dey dish out long information like agric note.
Like say no be d same tv u dey watch am we dey watch am too..

lol, no human is perfect -- we all know that.

Ronaldo several times has refrained from celebrating his teammates goals, including Bale's super bicycle kick against liverpool in 2018.

Recently, he did not celebrate Ramsey's goal in their last CL outing and heaven did not fall.

So lets forget media bias jare.
Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by Bahamas95(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
If it's true one of them should leave shikena!
Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by Bahamas95(m): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kingdollar28:

Frustrated thing!
Nwanem take it easy, those tribal marks sha grin
Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by GEEBITE: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
Says somebody who is Messi's Chaperon
BroadStreetBull:

And he's able to tell us how petty and toxic Messi is far away at Spain's Barcelona!!!

1 Like

Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by LZAA: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
DEHVEHLOP:

I'm sure those guys have a bit of Odùduwà blood in them. You can't be a Yoruba man and be a drug baron, Never! I repeat, NEVER!!!

See their elders having meetings on a way out. They are also unhappy with their children altitudes home and abroad
Tinubu and kashamu are barons and una populate saudi arabia death jails but like a bro said na igbo matter una sabi carry for head
Absolutely mental grin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by NORSYK(m): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
maskid:

uneducated ram like you.

go and feed your family

This nincompoop I am not the cause of your failure in life, why are you venting your frustrations on me? Well, I don't blame you, I rather blame your obnoxious parents who couldn't provide for you.

Don't quote me again because I'm not even going to dignify you with a response.

1 Like

Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by NORSYK(m): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
BroadStreetBull:

And you are sitting down somewhere in ogbomosho Nigeria

And you are able to tell how good and humble Messi is far away at Spain's Catalunya region

3 Likes

Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by BroadStreetBull(m): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
GEEBITE:
Says somebody who is Messi's Chaperon
Out of Point.

How much does he know if Messi's private life to call him petty and toxic?

Receive sense.
Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by oodua1stson: 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
DEHVEHLOP:

you need to be delivered.

I'm Yoruba btw
Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by NORSYK(m): 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Liar like u

Go and find out what Messi did to Icardi.

He frustrated Coutinho out of Barcelona, he did same to Neymar and Ibrahimovic

1 Like

Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by BroadStreetBull(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
NORSYK:

And you are sitting down somewhere in ogbomosho Nigeria

And you are able to tell how good and humble Messi is far away at Spain's Catalunya region
Of course we know very little or nothing about his private life.

But if we're to go by his attitude on the pitch and in the media,

For every bad attitude he has displayed on the pitch and in the press, he has displayed 10 good ones on the pitch and in the press.
Only Jesus Christ wouldn't display some bad attitude sometimes..

Majority of people don't call him humble for nothing.
Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by BroadStreetBull(m): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
NORSYK:

Go and find out what Messi did to Icardi.

He frustrated Coutinho out of Barcelona, he did same to Neymar and Ibrahimovic
Lemme repeat what he said

Liar like you.

Ibrahimovic and Neymar still adore Messi till tomorrow.
Icardi fuucked his team mate's wife and yhe while squad turned against him.

Messi never had any issues with Coutinho.

Liar.

2 Likes

Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by NORSYK(m): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
Of course we know very little or nothing about his private life.

But if we're to go by his attitude on the pitch and in the media,

For every bad attitude he has displayed on the pitch and in the press, he has displayed 10 good ones on the pitch and in the press.
Only Jesus Christ wouldn't display some bad attitude sometimes..

Majority of people don't call him humble for nothing.

Messi humble? Joke of the century

3 Likes

Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by engrchykae(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
PRYCE:
Griezmann will be sold ASAP

Ordinary mosquito bite Messi, Barca fleet the whole staduim. Who come be Griez wetin?

Make him go ask all the chaps wey provoke Messi; how e end for dem?
even David villa,a homeboy was sold because of rift with Messi,e come be a French boy wet never find im feet

1 Like

Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by Respect55(m): 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
Messi hated Griezman the day he said he is in same category with Messi and CR7
Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by uthlaw: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:
Messi should just leave barca...just move.

Dat's d solution
solution to what,Messi should leave for griezman....u take something!
Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
olisaEze:

The `goat’ is afraid of change... grin
chicken maybe
Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by FakeManna: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
[s]
DEHVEHLOP:

[/s]
Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
DEHVEHLOP:

you and the people that liked and shared your comment are local champion...... tribal biggot like you don't go far cos of your compress brain...if this is how.you re in real Life pls grow.up
Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
reportminds:
Reports in Spain have fueled suggestions that Lionel Messi and Antoine Griezmann don't see eye-to-eye by claiming they do not speak to each other in training.

Griezmann was a high-profile signing in the summer and has failed to connect with Messi since completing his £107 million transfer.

The struggles between Messi and Griezmann were plain to see on Tuesday as Barcelona fired blank against Slavia Prague in the Champions League.

Barcelona fans even think that Messi does not trust Griezmann after not passing to him.

And El Chiringuito report that Messi and Griezmann do not speak to each other in training, strengthening claims that they've clashed

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/11/messi-griezmann-dont-see-eye-to-eye-as.html

Thatd normal Messi for u, he hates competition

1 Like

Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:
Another rumour from madrid

Same way his wahala with ibrahimovich is a real Madrid rumour abi?

1 Like

Re: Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' by Obdk: 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kalixx:

lol, no human is perfect -- we all know that.

Ronaldo several times has refrained from celebrating his teammates goals, including Bale's super bicycle kick against liverpool in 2018.

Recently, he did not celebrate Ramsey's goal in their last CL outing and heaven did not fall.

So lets forget media bias jare.

Football fans are funny

Why will Ronaldo celebrate Ramsey's goal?

A goal Ramsey stole from Ronaldo..

Ronaldo played free kick goalkeeper fluffed it and it crossed the line 70% before Ramsey touched it. Ramsey had no right to touch dat ball... I hope u saw Ramsey apologise to Ronaldo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Andy Ruiz Jr Rules Out UK Rematch With Anthony Joshua; Says It's A Trap / Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.