Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) (44882 Views)

The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) / Eight Ways Woman Get Men’s Attention Gossip News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by henryobinna(m): 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
Tellemall:

But what is your proof that the witch doctor is actually concocting pure pheromones in his mud streaked platter? Faith?
he's chanting science here and there and is basing his scientific argument on an uncertainty, having complete in faith in something he doesn't know and is seriously defending it.

What if it's the juju at work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
Lol... I personally know a girl that use juju love portion dem... Na runs girl tho... Pretty light-skinned and tall. Whether the thing dey work, I no know... But I don actually see some of her love portions with some fine boys pics inside some sealed bottles. And some other different kinds of jazz... The way her friends complain of being "invisible" to guys when they go out with her eh... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by CanadaOrBust: 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
henryobinna:
the premise for your argument is greatly flawed.

You can't bet a certainty on an uncertainty you're not sure of. It makes no sense even in the concept of sciene you keep mentioning up and down.

Admit it or not, juju and all these black magic stuffs are real... just pray you don't have a problem with one or find yourself in a situation where such has been applied.

(See my post above)
So apply it to the guy and win $1m. Have someone turn invisible with juju and harm him. He put up that challenge in his 40’s, he’s lived a full very moneyed life and is now in his 90’s!
Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by CanadaOrBust: 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
henryobinna:
he's chanting science here and there and is basing his scientific argument on an uncertainty, having complete in faith in something he doesn't know and is seriously defending it.

U ok sir? Where did u see me mention certainty. Things I say are of course inferences from my limited knowledge and experience. With a universe so vast how can I be certain of anything. Heck, I don’t even know if this our reality is real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by jman77(m): 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Ok, how about Western billionaires and musicians and stars? How come they are all not married to Africans?
why you dey disappoint me like dis?! You never hear illuminaty,kkk, church of Satan and the rest?! Abi you think say Western oyinbos no dey do okpo? Come osun osogbo na .Abeg! Take dressing.
Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by henryobinna(m): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

(See my post above)
So apply it to the guy and win $1m. Have someone turn invisible with juju and harm him. He put up that challenge in his 40’s, he’s lived a full very moneyed life and is now in his 90’s
I don't really care much about that as I read few paragraphs from it.

The said guy who's staking $1m could be using worshipping a much powerful spirit(put anything you like here) and in hopes it makes every attempts fail.

Bible say for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but principalities and powers

the whole juju thing is a power tussle, that's why I mentioned it to the person I first replied in this post.

To put things in a more relatable scientific context... It all has to do with speed and dimensions. speed in time and in actual motion. Humans don't posses what it takes to have access to some of these.

If you care you can do some research by yourself, there articles all over the the net for those who care to research. These things would give you the idea and open your mind. Stop being a close minded person thinking all starts and ends with science... When compared to the universe and it's entirety... Our science is still extremely young to be compared with things like this.

Many things baffle even scientists.

Every wondered who built the Egyptian pyramids? and how their tombs and caskets were able to be protected and safe?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by CanadaOrBust: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
henryobinna:
I don't really care much about that as I read few paragraphs from it.

The said guy who's staking $1m could be using worshipping a much powerful spirit(put anything you like here) and in hopes it makes every attempts fail.

Bible say for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but principalities and powers

the whole juju thing is a power tussle, that's why I mentioned it to the person I first replied in this post.

To put things in a more relatable scientific context... It all has to do with speed and dimensions. speed in time and in actual motion. Humans don't posses what it takes to have access to some of these.

If you care you can do some research by yourself, there articles all over the the net for those who care to research. These things would give you the idea and open your mind. Stop being a close minded person thinking all starts and ends with science... When compared to the universe and it's entirety... Our science is still extremely young to be compared with things like this.

Many things baffle even scientists.

Every wondered who built the Egyptian pyramids? and how their tombs and caskets were able to be protected and safe?

U r the one with a closed mind. That’s why u hardly read the post - u already know! I made it clear from my first post that anything is possible and that what I’m presenting are MY OWN perspetives based on my limited exposure.
You are wrong about the Randi guy. It all started when he was a very successful magician and people were convinced he was using supernatural powers and it was hard to convince people it was all tricks. Meanwhile other magicians were claiming supernatural powers when he knew their tricks. That’s what led to the challenge
Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by jojothaiv(m): 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
And this is Nigeria....
Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by CanadaOrBust: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
jman77:
why you dey disappoint me like dis?! You never hear illuminaty,kkk, church of Satan and the rest?! Abi you think say Western oyinbos no dey do okpo? Come osun osogbo na .Abeg! Take dressing.

Ok why haven’t they been able to claim this guy’s $1m?
Also don’t u know the whole point of church of satan is that they don’t believe in the existence of satan?!

james randi

james "The Amazing" randi (born 1928) is a former magician and a scientific skeptic perhaps best known as a challenger of paranormal claims and pseudoscience. He is the founder of the james randi Educational Foundation (JREF), and co-founder of the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry, originally known as the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal.

The million-dollar challenge is a prize offered by the james randi foundation to anyone "who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event."
It has yet to be won though there have been a vast number of attempts.

randi started the james randi Educational Foundation to monitor applications for the $1 million prize, and to serve as an organizing body to help promote skepticism and provide educational resources on claims of the paranormal.
The foundation was headed by james randi for many years before he retired from its presidency.
In 1987 he exposed the Peter Popoff ministry for faking their faith healing claims. The resulting scandal drove Popoff into bankruptcy.
When challenged in 2011 Sally Morgan did not even attempt the challenge.
Sylvia Browne is the only widely known psychic who has offered to take up the challenge. Sylvia was a popular television psychic who claimed that she could communicate with the dead. On March 6, 2001, she agreed to take up the challenge.
To her dying day she did not take the challenge. Sylvia's first excuse was because she did not know how to contact randi. That is comical: a professional psychic who speaks to dead people cannot figure out how to reach randi. Her following excuse was that she did not want to take the challenge because randi is a godless individual—all the more reason she should take the challenge. If the supernatural could be proven and demonstrated, and the $1,000,000 were claimed, it would be a tremendous blow to randi and the skeptical community, and a tremendous boost to her career as a psychic.

“I regard randi as a national treasure, and perhaps one of the remaining antidotes that may prevent the rotting of the American mind.”
—Arthur C. Clarke
Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by InvertedHammer: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
emsco:
Twitter and cooked up stories. Why can't they use the jazz to get top men like Adenuga, Otedola, Dangote and the rest?
/
Who told you that they are not paying?

No professional will come online to share her secret. She will be busy fighting to keep her friends away.

/
Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by Tellemall: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
henryobinna:

That's what I keep asking, but the religion of science can be rather difficult to enter. Repeating the same thing but never answering instead giving more hypotheses.
Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by Tellemall: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
henryobinna:

That's what I keep asking, but the religion of science can be rather difficult to enter. Repeating the same thing but never answering instead giving more hypotheses.
Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by TemmyT002(m): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
emsco:
Twitter and cooked up stories. Why can't they use the jazz to get top men like Adenuga, Otedola, Dangote and the rest?

Obviously, they couldn't give them the jazzed food
Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by jaxxy(m): 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
Useless and desperate gals. Lolz
Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by themanderon: 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
This is witchcraft. Its not a new thing but its highly demonic. Anyone that tries it has entered into a high level Convenant with the devil knowingly or unknowingly.
I first heard of people using it in the carribean islands and they think it works but anything blood is life and anyone who does this has opened doors they may not be able to close, a Pandora's box of evil entities.
Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by raphy(m): 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
so many girls must HV tried that on me but..it can't work on me an a special child I never walk alone since birth.
Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by Susu888(m): 4:38am On Nov 10, 2019
emsco:

Are u nigerian at all?? U think say the adenuga's and dangote's are mugu's? undecided some of them big men u see have jazz dats not available to even some monarchs. They have special malams and baba lawo's on speed dial. U think its just evrybody that can shake the hands of northern and yoruba monarchs and have his mind still intact without having a strong jazz for protection!! U still have a long way to in naija matter bros. Just dey look all this our politicians and rich men forming western minded and innovative , if dem comot the baban riga's and agbada's u go blind with the amount of charms under it.

Welcome to Nigeria.... survival of the fittest.
Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by CioAngels(f): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2019
emsco:
Ask God to give you a good women, unfortunately is not by prayer I would have said you should pray not fall into their trap.
Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by henryobinna(m): 8:26am On Nov 10, 2019
Susu888:

Are u nigerian at all?? U think say the adenuga's and dangote's are mugu's? undecided some of them big men u see have jazz dats not available to even some monarchs. They have special malams and baba lawo's on speed dial. U think its just evrybody that can shake the hands of northern and yoruba monarchs and have his mind still intact without having a strong jazz for protection!! U still have a long way to in naija matter bros. Just dey look all this our politicians and rich men forming western minded and innovative , if dem comot the baban riga's and agbada's u go blind with the amount of charms under it.

Welcome to Nigeria.... survival of the fittest.
no mind that guy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by CioAngels(f): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2019
So unfortunate for men, majority our men are like goats now who cannot talk at home but come outside to vibrate on how will marry a certain woman, meanwhile the one he has at home has distorted Chi's brain that he sits at home be looking like a fool. Such men are the ones that are always calling their wives mummy because his senses has been traded with evil potions. What these women does not think of is their sons because what goes around must come around of which their sons will fall into the hands of a more dreaded wife and it will be to late for such women to redeem their sons because it is a pay back time. Such evil woman in bid to say she is a good wife who keeps her marriage in check thinks she is there for life to safe guide her son and also give jazz to her daughter for her innocent husband, No, because she will fail. The good wives does not remain in marriage because they are not into jazz feeding and as such their husband's will always finds fault in them especially when the man has deep his hand/life into jazz feeding girl friend/woman. May God save/watch over our innocent sons for life. Women, know that the cynical things you do will surely come back to you No matter how late, it will manifest on you. Many husbands are in chains in the name of marriage. Such evil women will always pride themselves to be Mrs while they are more of a prostitutes than the registered professional prostitutes.
Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by alphawg(m): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2019
CioAngels:
So unfortunate for men, majority our men are like goats now who cannot talk at home but come outside to vibrate on how will marry a certain woman, meanwhile the one he has at home has distorted Chi's brain that he sits at home be looking like a fool. Such men are the ones that are always calling their wives mummy because his senses has been traded with evil potions. What these women does not think of is their sons because goes around must come around of which their sons will fall into the hands of a more dreaded wife and it will be to late for such women to redeem their sons because it is a pay back time. The good wives does not remain in marrage

It is well o. May God have mercy.
Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by gobuchinny: 9:37am On Nov 10, 2019
emsco:

You think does men you mentioned walk carelessly? People underestimate the power of the spiritual. Those men you mentioned have higher powers that those girls powers r learners grin.

Beleive me bro, the spiritual is realer than the physical. We r to careless in this generation. You r either hot or cold but dont be lukewarm. In a war, those caught up in the middle are usually the first casualties.

Be wise and give your life to Yeshua and be a very good good guy or be a very good bad guy not a very careless good guy or a very careless bad guy.

The world is full of wicked spirits grin
Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by gobuchinny: 9:40am On Nov 10, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

Those shit don't work on real niggarrrz

And real niggarrrz don't believe in those shit

I'm almost certain that you r already hooked in the nose by what you claim not beleive grin.

There r spirits and the world is very wicked my friend. The earlier you realise that the better.

Cover your head in Yeshua. Dont be lukewarm not believing in anything. It's too dangerous to walk barefoot in this world full of rocks and stones.

Give your life to Yeshua and be protected from this present evil
Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by kunleweb: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
logan2:
This shit wouldn't work on me.. First i am not a longer throat.. I mind where i eat, infact the place i eat is at home,/close family house... No eating at friends house, not even family friends house.. Mama taught me and it has stuck with me... They taunt me with it, but i dont care...

Secondly it only works on those who believe in juju

Shioor

1 Like

Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by kunleweb: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
mainzillionaire:
No lady apart from my own sister from same mother will ever cook for me again. Or spy CCTVs all over my kitchen. God have mercy

.that's why its an age old principle never to allow a woman you're not married to cook for you
Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by CaveAdullam: 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
They say experience is the best teacher, but to be frank and sincere, it is good you don't experience many things especially the negative ones.

If you believe in "science" it is an act of Faith and not because you particularly investigated scientific facts, and if you castigate religious people for their faith you are the biggest hypocrite of all times.

Pistotita put up a challenge in his thread;

www.nairaland.com/5295916/finding-meaning-life-using-narrative.

CanadaorBust you can invite James Rodin to try this challenge since others cannot pass his.

I'm making a promise @CanadaorBust, if you and your cohorts can come out the same way you entered that challenge,
1. I will handover my phone to you.

2. I will clear my bank account for you.

3. I will tear and burn all my school certificates in your present.

Screenshots of the challenge are attached below.

I look forward to the D-day of this challenge CanadaorBust and other atheists that their mouth is running like damage pipe.

Thanks.

God bless.

Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by aumeehn: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I can tell u r in your teens, latest early 20’s when u r all about girls. Grown men don’t go around making juju to get women. Money, maybe
Hmmm Pharmacology my foot! bros you never enter where big men dey, your eyes for don clear! forget all these white men bullshit na dem da to jazz pass!
Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by Bekool(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Why not prove supernatural to this guy below and collect $1m. All u do is have someone turn invisible and slap him silly. He’s lived a full wealthy life and is now in his 90’s

james randi

james "The Amazing" randi (born 1928) is a former magician and a scientific skeptic perhaps best known as a challenger of paranormal claims and pseudoscience. He is the founder of the james randi Educational Foundation (JREF), and co-founder of the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry, originally known as the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal.

The million-dollar challenge is a prize offered by the james randi foundation to anyone "who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event."
It has yet to be won though there have been a vast number of attempts.

randi started the james randi Educational Foundation to monitor applications for the $1 million prize, and to serve as an organizing body to help promote skepticism and provide educational resources on claims of the paranormal.
The foundation was headed by james randi for many years before he retired from its presidency.
In 1987 he exposed the Peter Popoff ministry for faking their faith healing claims. The resulting scandal drove Popoff into bankruptcy.
When challenged in 2011 Sally Morgan did not even attempt the challenge.
Sylvia Browne is the only widely known psychic who has offered to take up the challenge. Sylvia was a popular television psychic who claimed that she could communicate with the dead. On March 6, 2001, she agreed to take up the challenge.
To her dying day she did not take the challenge. Sylvia's first excuse was because she did not know how to contact randi. That is comical: a professional psychic who speaks to dead people cannot figure out how to reach randi. Her following excuse was that she did not want to take the challenge because randi is a godless individual—all the more reason she should take the challenge. If the supernatural could be proven and demonstrated, and the $1,000,000 were claimed, it would be a tremendous blow to randi and the skeptical community, and a tremendous boost to her career as a psychic.

“I regard randi as a national treasure, and perhaps one of the remaining antidotes that may prevent the rotting of the American mind.”
—Arthur C. Clarke

For the fact that no one was able to come out for the James randi challenge doesn't make the supernatural not to be real. You are very free to go to any of these ancient villages in nigeria to challenge or desecrate their shrines let's see how it goes.
Re: Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
nothing new here,most men who are married were charmed one way or the other, there is no way a right thinking man will agree to be in bondage for the rest of his life,it has to be jazz. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities / 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Got A High Paying Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.