Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) (4018 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by ExAngel007(f): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nigerian ladies have taken to Twitter to reveal some of the
odd things some men did to them that made them stop
speaking to such men.

The conversation started after a twitter user posed the
question and then went on to share her own experience. Some
of the responses were quite hilarious. Continue to read
below...

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/9/ladies-reveal-the-reasons-they-stopped-talking-to-some-men.html

1 Share

Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by ExAngel007(f): 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
more

1 Like

Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by Elmojiid(m): 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Know this and know peace.. Woman are wonderful creature

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by oz4real83(m): 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Believe all these stories at your peril. Most of these aunties with stories like these are the ones who at the end of the day will be singing "carry me dey go, Jehovah carry me dey go my husband house" undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by zed7: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
Whats wrong in taking a bike to a date? How do you know that the guy who came with a bike wasn't testing the girl and actually has a car?

We are just so materialistic in this part of the world.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by Sacrosanct12(m): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
E get some things you go observe for this world e go wan shock you, but when you remember say people plenty and no be everybody get sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by donproject2(m): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
oz4real83:
Believe all these stories at your peril. Most of these aunties with stories like these are the ones who at the end of the day will be singing "carry me dey go, Jehovah carry me dey go my husband house" undecided

That gender lasan...i no dey see dem again
Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by oguntoyese: 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
All these are craps.
A woman that is interested in u will be interested.
In all the craps mentioned above, I do not see any insult there from those guys.
The one uninterested won't be interested.
For the fact a woman gave u her number does not mean she will yield to you.
Within 7 days you will know if a woman is into you or not .
Go out meet lots of girls, Triple ur datings .
Know this and know peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by JoeRizzla(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bullshít
Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
oz4real83:

You don't sound intelligent

With most of the valid reasons those ladies told up there, this is your lame comeback?

You think most ladies will marry incels bacause of desperation and age? All ladies are not like the ones in your enclave.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by Kajaard: 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Jovialjune1:

With most of the valid reasons those ladies told up there, this is your lame comeback?

You think most ladies will marry incels bacause of desperation and age? All ladies are not like the ones in your enclave.

Incels, just that word shows me you are learned. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by oz4real83(m): 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Jovialjune1:

most of these ladies come online to say they don't need a man in their lives but in their closets weep and participate in fasting and prayers for God to bring men to them. We have heard of women commiting suicide out of loneliness. Most ladies are pretensive despite what they say and try to make you believe. You have just been deceived if you believed all in the post. A lady tells you she broke up from a guy all because the guy visited her using a bike and you believed such a girl even when she doesn't have a bicycle? You are really unintelligent.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
zed7:
Whats wrong in taking a bike to a date? How do you know that the guy who came with a bike wasn't testing the girl and actually has a car?

1) When a man knows he doesn't have a car, and you both have a date, you inform her, then both of you can meet up at the place of your date, that is common sense

2) Only empty immature guys with nothing to offer try to shiit test ladies with material things and poverty inducement, and it doesn't automatically means wife material, character traits and personality should be what to look out for in a potential partner, not stupid tests.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
Call me a misogynist but a woman who can't cook or do house chores is USELESS.

I will win bread 100%. My salary goes to maintaining me, my nuclear and extended family and you + your family.

You spend your own salary alone.... yet you don't praise God if I help out voluntarily. You sulk when I don't.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
oz4real83:
most of these ladies come online to say they don't need a man in their lives but in their closets weep and participate in fasting and prayers for God to bring men to them. We have heard of women commiting suicide out of loneliness. Most ladies are pretensive despite what they say and try to make you believe. You have just been deceive if you believe all in the post. A lady tells you she broke up from a guy all because they guy visited her using a bike and you believe such a girl even when she doesn't have a bicycle? You are really unintelligent.

What a lady or ladies do in their closet and what they say they don't need, is not your concern and shouldn't be your headache, their life doesn't affect you in anyway, your baseless assumptions is yours alone

If at this day and age, you believe ladies cannot reject men for one reason or the other, or because of okada, you need to come out of your enclave and get enlightened, there is what we call "class and taste", it exists and will continue to exist till the end of time, most ladies are not limited to your thought process and enclave, the world has evolved beyond your 7th century mendulla.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by oz4real83(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Jovialjune1:

What a lady or ladies do in their closet and what they say they don't need, is not your concern and shouldn't be your headache, their life doesn't affect you in anyway, your baseless assumptions is yours alone

If at this day and age, you believe ladies cannot reject men for one reason or the other, or because of okada, you need to come out of your enclave and get enlightened, there is what we call "class and taste", it exists and will continue to exist till the end of time, most ladies are not limited to your thought process and enclave, the world has evolved beyond your 7th century mendulla.
it is not our business if she keeps whatever she does to herself. But when she brings it online, it becomes everybody's business. Also, a lady who has nothing to offer a guy should never be in a position to make choices or criticise a guy who may not have all but still has enough to take a broke and hungry girl out on a date with or without a car.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by Matrixlord2021: 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
The era of monetizing relationships would soon be over.it is then that people can find true love.
The new wine of having relationships is hardly working.
It doesn't always have to be like this.
The truth is some men have the money totally but NOT THR LOVE.Some women have the LOVE genuinely but not the money.
It's a one minus one situation.
What is just painful is that this new wine had made it impossible for true love to exist.
Women test men to see if they have money and one wonders what they truly seek for in a relationship.
Men test women to see if they truly love them by saying no to their materialistic needs.
On a serious note,it's hard for any girl to chat up a guy because they truly love him
Women are wired this way.
So most men who have all a woman wants have now resorted to being on egg shells!!
Egg shells means too cautious and preemptive or suspecting.
Truth is I don't and anyone.blame the days we are in.
I know that if I had money today no matter how I look,women would come.but I would never trade love for money.it doesn't make sense.
I know those who are materialistic.
This is why I explain what love is most of the time when I come across any lady in social media
Some don't know what love is and it's ridiculous.
After explaining it to them,some don't talk again because it has exposed their true feelings or purpose of communication.
I tell you this is how it is.it would be sad if a guy too doesn't truly know what love is at all!!!
When we don't know what love is,we are Going to miscontrue CARE FOR LOVE.
A LADY WOULD SAY since you love me,you must be responsible for all my needs.meanwhile that stance is about CARE !!!
care is not love.care is only what a man does for a woman when he truly loves her.
Remember any man can care for a woman and still not love her
The moment a man is taken care of by a woman,he is now a slave!!!
If a woman is the breadwinner of a house or earning money more than a man,most of them don't always FIND TRUE LOVE WHY?
Because they misconstrue care for love.
They think by also caring for a man,a man would love them and this is not always so.
It is only in God you can find true love.
God love us before he gave us his only begotten son.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by placeofallure(f): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
Well some of those things are red flags take it or leave it.

These days, both partners work. To eat out is a choice depending on your preference. I agree it's more economical to cook and eat at home but there are times it's not convenient to do that. A woman won't kill herself on those few instances, besides to do something different spices up the relationship.

Why would anyone misspell or mispronounce people's names? It's careless, impolite and insensitive to do that. Infact I won't take this from anyone.

I don't know since when it became a crime to wash with the washing machine. Neither is it a crime for a man to cook or do house chores. The woman is a help mate not a slave.

When a man sees nothing wrong with cheating, rape, or assault and battery of a woman and calls them flimsy or trivial, you should run. They're bogus RED flags!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
oz4real83:
it is not our business if she keeps whatever she does to herself. But when she brings it online, it becomes everybody's business. Also, a lady who has nothing to offer a guy should never be in a position to make choices or criticise a guy who may not have all but still has enough to take a broke and hungry girl out on a date with or without a car.

Ladies will continue to have a choice and be in a position to choose and criticise any guy from now till infinity whether he has a car or not,

Also, men will keep marrying broke and hungry girls from now till the end of time, it is happening and will continue to happen, your rants and that of ilks like you will continue to be irrelevant till infinity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by Baronthecelebri: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
oz4real83:
nice one from you.
Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by LadyD22(f): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Jovialjune1:

You want dey exchange word with am, when he has already showed the back of his brain , na wa for you oh

1 Like

Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by LadyD22(f): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
ExAngel007:
Nigerian ladies have taken to Twitter to reveal some of the
odd things some men did to them that made them stop
speaking to such men.

The conversation started after a twitter user posed the
question and then went on to share her own experience. Some
of the responses were quite hilarious. Continue to read
below...

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/9/ladies-reveal-the-reasons-they-stopped-talking-to-some-men.html

1) I like your lips ,

the reason why I hate it is because I have heard what men mean when they say you have nice lips especially if your lips are bigger and I cannot unread or unhear it when they say it , I just lose interest coz I know you want to have sex and that's what's driving you and it's not me

2) this guy was almost perfect then he opened his filthy mouth to say " you're just my spec , petite , if you were bigger than this I wouldn't have approached you , how can I be walking with a fat girl in the road , they irritate me" I think he was trying to assure me but I was frightened because It was unnecessary and men like him really don't care if your thick or thin when they want to stick their dick inside , anyways that was our last day of talking

3) he said he would make me look attractive and help me grow a booty , then asked for nudes and then asked me for 1k coz he was broke and hungry , my friends didn't let me send it , bless them , that nigga was the ugliest guy I ever talked to

4) he asked what I wanted for my bday , I told him a book , it was expensive , he said he'd get it , went ahead and bought me a perfume , lingerie and a intimacy gadget , things that any girl could take if I didn't take it first , there was no proof that they were for me , for all I know he could've stored those pictures from previous encounters with other women and the gifts may not even be there so I said bye , what I asked for was actually cheaper than everything so why did he deliberately get me a lingerie and a intimacy gadget

4)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by Treasure17(m): 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Auto-correct changed Ikotun to Lekki? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by Leoleo1(m): 12:44am On Sep 06, 2022
Funny, its actually very rude! Unless you both had talked about it. Do you know some people even have phobia for bikes?

zed7:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by TurnTable22: 3:13am On Sep 06, 2022
Re
Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by greatfucker: 3:22am On Sep 06, 2022
date a Nigeria girl at yr own peril

1 Like

Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by Fiscus105(m): 4:29am On Sep 06, 2022
Jovialjune1:

1) When a man knows he doesn't have a car, and you both have a date, you inform her, then both of you can meet up at the place of your date, that is common sense

2) Only empty immature guys with nothing to offer try to shiit test ladies with material things and poverty inducement, and it doesn't automatically means wife material, character traits and personality should be what to look out for in a potential partner, not stupid tests.

Out of reasons stated above, "bike" own is most invalid.

I guess your expectations from guys are high more than necessary biko, if you haven't married, it might work against you and if you have married, I pray that God should give ur husband good money to make yourr marriage work.

........if the girl truly loves the guy and not only wanted to squander his money, nothing stops her to go out with the guy with bike o. That is [b]strong way [/b]to know, that the girl really into the guy and that she is not a materialistic lady.

Wen I was dating my girlfriend then, now my wife, we normally carried bike to wherever we are going and sometimes used our God given legs, today by special grace of God, I bought car she is using for her.
Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 06, 2022
Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by zed7: 5:49am On Sep 06, 2022
Jovialjune1:

1. But it's ok for her to take a bike to anywhere she's going. It's ok for her to share a bike with her friend because she doesn't have enough transport fare.

The most poverty striken girls usually want to set a standard for a guy. A standard she or her family can't afford.

2. 'Testing' a girl is not a bad idea at all. iIt's better to weed the gold diggers out from the beginning then you begin to check for other traits. Coming to America was a hit because of the 'gold digger test'. Many people related to it.

Women test guys all the time, especially from the start. Those who can't meet their demands never get a second look. So why can't men also test them?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by nokspos: 6:19am On Sep 06, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Well said …

1 Like

Re: Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) by Godada(m): 6:26am On Sep 06, 2022

Ladies, basically, will be logical (if you call half the excuses they gave above as one) until they are won over by the guys trying to woo them.

Besides, they are the gate keepers of sex, procreation and relationships.

If they miss it here; they are doomed to a life of penury and poverty. There is no point being critical of their background. It is what it is. No argument here.

What I feel guys should work on is their skills in wooing a lady.

You are still on probation (at least in the ladies mind), so you have to learn to play to win. You don't start by pissing off the lady you want to win her affection.

A quick disclaimer here: women are fickle when they don't have an interest in you. If you don't have the patience to woo them. Take a walk

There are lots of friends of benefits and neighbors who will meet you at your point of need.

One thing I learnt over time, I'd like to pass on here is this that a satisfied lady is difficult to seduce or woo. A woman in a satisfying relationship with lots of cash and comfort is difficult to get. She is fully logical and won't want to mess up her well cultivated egg nest of a relationship but she wants to monkey branch.

Get this and move on guys.

Don't cling to the thought that a certain girl must succumb to your advances.

It breeds a gold digger instinct because the lady in question, may go with the flow for what she can get (most ladies these days are in a relationship as if it's an occupation).

Most ladies enter a relationship with logical but loses it when inside the relationship.

Guys enter all emotional but become logical with time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men That Do Video Sex / My Mum Told Me ''no Sex Before Marriage'' But I Saw Myself In Her Wedding Pics / Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.