Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue (1904 Views)

I Need Any Job, Come To My Rescue / In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In. / Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue by 7pages(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
Good evening Nairalanders. I have been helpless despite job hunting, sending CV's out and searching here. It's quite unfortunate I haven't gotten any job.

When I left NYSC in 2017 I came back home with 180k but my predicament started with recession period when my parent was unable to fend for the house, due to my Naivety then I started using capital to cater for them but my eyes cleared when money dropped from 180k to 80k within 3 months (hunting for jobs and house expenses). I decided to make sure I use the money for something effective, so I enrolled myself in driving school, after graduating from there, I applied for driver's license but since then things never change as expected. I started a teaching job with 25k pay with 200naira tp everyday it wasn't easy for me. I was able to raise money for a room rent because my friend I managed with then gave me some attitude despite he's single and he stays in 2bedroom flat. I worked till 2019 May until the owner of the school called for a meeting and she reduces every one salaries with 20%, she gave some flimsy excuses that I can't fathom then, so I have to quit just to have time to search for good job. Since then getting a new job had been a war

I lost my caring and lovely girlfriend to another man just because of my inability to get another job, due to her parent pressure. She said in their family it's their culture to marry early. My two brothers academic had been weakened just because of my parent financial status. I'm so depressed and don't know what to do. I pray and hope kind Nairalanders will come to my aid and rescue me from this depression that's leading me into destruction please

I'm 30yrs, i studied Philosophy, based in Lagos, please I need a job

Nairalanders please help my situation

cc: Mynd44
cc: lalasticlala
cc: Davide470
cc: uboma

Help me to front-page to meet my helpers please

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue by ehinmowo: 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
bro o understand exactly how you are feeling. Forget about your girlfriend thwt left. why don't you consider these options?

1. seek hired purchase.
2. apply for driver's job (they seems very common now)
3. Look someone whose car you can be driving and doing delivery.
4. find people looking for Uber driver

I really wish I could do more than words. perhaps one day God will help me to do more than words.

peace!

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue by OluwaWizzy(m): 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hi @Op
Your situation isn't new, and by the way, there is someone who is going through what is worst.

Here is my advice but first, how often do you pray? Prayer isn't odd for such a situation - yeah!

- seek a driving job (I have seen several on NL here)
- Don't collect a loan to start a business (It's a zone you ought to keep off)
- Keep praying, in fact fast and pray �

I wish you the very best, bro!
Re: I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue by 7pages(m): 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
ehinmowo:
bro o understand exactly how you are feeling. Forget about your girlfriend thwt left. why don't you consider these options?

1. seek hired purchase.
2. apply for driver's job (they seems very common now)
3. Look someone whose car you can be driving and doing delivery.
4. find people looking for Uber driver

I really wish I could do more than words. perhaps one day God will help me to do more than words.

peace!

Thanks for your piece of advise

1. I Don't know how to go about hire purchase, those hire purchase I meet are for keke napep but their price is much plus people are many riding it around my area

2. I have tried applying for driver's job but they keep asking for driving experience. Since I finished driving school, only drive a friend that visit me once in a while

3. Absolutely if I have anyone I won't be seeking for assistant here

4. I would be glad if I can see that. I'm totally confused
Re: I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue by 7pages(m): 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
OluwaWizzy:
Hi @Op
Your situation isn't new, and by the way, there is someone who is going through what is worst.

Here is my advice but first, how often do you pray? Prayer isn't odd for such a situation - yeah!

- seek a driving job (I have seen several on NL here)
- Don't collect a loan to start a business (It's a zone you ought to keep off)
- Keep praying, in fact fast and pray �

I wish you the very best, bro!

Thanks but prayer alone is not enough if I can't sort things out

Transport business is a thing I have passion for even if I'm rich today, is a thing I would love to venture into.

A friend promised to help me with the money while I returned back but I guess his fiance tell him not to give me. Thanks for your input anyway, God bless
Re: I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue by Oladayo12(m): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
7pages:
Good evening Nairalanders. I have been helpless despite job hunting, sending CV's out and searching here. It's quite unfortunate I haven't gotten any job.

When I left NYSC in 2017 I came back home with 180k but my predicament started with recession period when my parent was unable to fend for the house, due to my Naivety then I started using capital to cater for them but my eyes cleared when money dropped from 180k to 80k within 3 months (hunting for jobs and house expenses). I decided to make sure I use the money for something effective, so I enrolled myself in driving school, after graduating from there, I applied for driver's license but since then things never change as expected. I started a teaching job with 25k pay with 200naira tp everyday it wasn't easy for me. I was able to raise money for a room rent because my friend I managed with then gave me some attitude despite he's single and he stays in 2bedroom flat. I worked till 2019 May until the owner of the school called for a meeting and she reduces every one salaries with 20%, she gave some flimsy excuses that I can't fathom then, so I have to quit just to have time to search for good job. Since then getting a new job had been a war

I lost my caring and lovely girlfriend to another man just because of my inability to get another job, due to her parent pressure. She said in their family it's their culture to marry early. My two brothers academic had been weakened just because of my parent financial status. I'm so depressed and don't know what to do. I pray and hope kind Nairalanders will come to my aid and rescue me from this depression that's leading me into destruction please

I'm 30yrs, i studied Philosophy, base here in Lagos. Please I'm looking for job or a loan to purchase a Nigeria used car and start a cab transport business

NB: I have used keke napep to worked for 1yr at ikorodu before i gained admission, my speciality then was loads carriage at the market to the customers destinations

Please if you can help me out with jobs I will accept it or advise me on how to get a loan with interest to get a 400k car, I will be highly greatful. My 100k savings is still intact please

Nairalanders please help my situation

cc: Mynd44
cc: lalasticlala
cc: Davide470
cc: uboma

Help me to front-page to meet my helpers please
There's this firm called OPAY. i.e o-ride, o-bus, o-wealth, o-cash and so on. OPAY is the parent name, they are currently recruiting. i have friends working with them. you can reach me via WhatsApp for further clarification. 08097040690
Re: I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue by 7pages(m): 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
Oladayo12:
There's this firm called OPAY. i.e o-ride, o-bus, o-wealth, o-cash and so on. OPAY is the parent name, they are currently recruiting. i have friends working with them. you can reach me via WhatsApp for further clarification. 08097040690

God bless you bro. I'll Whatsapp you right away. Bro I tried reaching you but couldn't get thru, can you pls hi me on +2348069417075
Re: I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue by tundchip2: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
Fg
Re: I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
With time, everything gonna return to normalcy.
Re: I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue by Olawrites: 5:25am On Nov 10, 2019
I'll advise you should be smart here. 30 years is no joke as a man. Nigeria is wacked.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
7pages, never take a loan to START a business.

Even motor business, your mechanic can render your car useless. While nothing is wrong with the car.

Concentrate on your areas of expertise.
Re: I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue by 7pages(m): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
Naughtysite:
7pages, never take a loan to START a business.

Even motor business, your mechanic can render your car useless. While nothing is wrong with the car.

Concentrate on your areas of expertise.

How can one concentrate without enough capital, that's why I'm looking for job as alternative
Re: I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
7pages:

How can one concentrate without enough capital, that's why I'm looking for job as alternative

Ok, Godspeed..
Re: I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue by smoke9910(m): 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
Cb
Re: I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue by 7pages(m): 3:07am On Jan 11, 2020
I still need help Nairaland please I need a job, even if is hotel work please
Re: I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue by DeliveryWorld: 4:36am On Jan 13, 2020
Send your details / CV to meposnigeria@gmail.com

Subject of your email should be "Relationship Officer "

And in the content of your email, kindly state it there that you are the young man 7pages from Nairaland; this will help me sort out your CV from the lots and give it priority attention.

*** Ensure you send before 15th of January***
Re: I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue by 7pages(m): 10:49am On Jan 13, 2020
DeliveryWorld:
Send your details / CV to meposnigeria@gmail.com

Subject of your email should be "Relationship Officer "

And in the content of your email, kindly state it there that you are the young man 7pages from Nairaland; this will help me sort out your CV from the lots and give it priority attention.

*** Ensure you send before 15th of January***

Thanks sir, I just sent you mail. I'll be looking forward to read from you

God bless you Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue by 7pages(m): 12:26am On Jan 16, 2020
Maybe this world is not mine. Hope seems to be lost totally.

I'm down on my kneel, please good people of nairaland come to my aid. I'm helpless
Re: I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue by 7pages(m): 12:27am On Jan 16, 2020
Suicide thought keep coming to my heart, please I don't want to go through all this weird thought. Please fix me up with job

I need job please cry

Cc: Lalasticlala help me to front page and let good people of Nigerians come to my rescue
Re: I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue by 7pages(m): 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
Cc: Mynd44
Cc: Lalasticlala loud me to good kind hearted Nigerians to help me out
Re: I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue by 7pages(m): 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
Please I need a job please
Re: I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue by 7pages(m): 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
I'm at the end of the road, so unfortunate no one is ready to rescue me out of this shame cry cry cry
Re: I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue by 7pages(m): 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
I have been giving just 2weeks to leave where I'm staying, getting a job is my last hope between that period

Please assist me good people of this forum, I'm pleading please cry
Re: I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue by johnmartus(m): 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
I AM SAD RIGHT NOW I PRAY ALMIGHTY GOD SENT YOU HELPER TODAY . THIS COUNTRY SELF
Re: I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue by Dangrace01: 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
7pages:
I have been giving just 2weeks to leave where I'm staying, getting a job is my last hope between that period

Please assist me good people of this forum, I'm pleading please cry

Ewo!!

Start selling something on nairaland. I sell car on nairaland for my guy in Lagos.

Look for people around who have car to sell. Put it on nairaland and add small commission.

Just find something good you can sell here.
Re: I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue by 7pages(m): 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
Dangrace01:

Ewo!!

Start selling something on nairaland. I sell car on nairaland for my guy in Lagos.

Look for people around who have car to sell. Put it on nairaland and add small commission.

Just find something good you can sell here.

I have no idea who sell cars bro. I just need a job no matter how small it is
Re: I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue by 7pages(m): 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
johnmartus:
I AM SAD RIGHT NOW I PRAY ALMIGHTY GOD SENT YOU HELPER TODAY . THIS COUNTRY SELF

Thanks for your concern bro. If you see any job even if is hotel work around yr area I'm interested

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Someone To Help Me Open Bank Account, I'll Pay / Urgent JANUARY 2020 Vacancy Apply Now!!! / An Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.