Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

I Need Any Job, Come To My Rescue - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Any Job, Come To My Rescue (1073 Views)

I Need A Life, Please Come To My Rescue / If You Are A Corper Looking For Job, Come Here. / Five Must Avoid Words To Use During Any Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Any Job, Come To My Rescue by Mercygini(f): 1:10am On Dec 27, 2022
I need make ends meet,please any job will do. I don't want to be broke 2023
Re: I Need Any Job, Come To My Rescue by slimjohn2k5: 2:17am On Dec 27, 2022
What can u do.
Where is your location
Any job sound unserious
Re: I Need Any Job, Come To My Rescue by ayoola2002(m): 7:10am On Dec 27, 2022
Mercygini:
Your location?
Re: I Need Any Job, Come To My Rescue by Nkeiruka2015(f): 8:04am On Dec 27, 2022
Me too, I need a job badly. I live in Isolo, Lagos. I can work as an account officer and a cashier, my last work was as a cashier.
Re: I Need Any Job, Come To My Rescue by Laird(m): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2022
It's fine to ask for what You want as in You need a job but it would alsoi be ideal if You had dropped your details like ;

Hello, My name is ........., I am ...
female/male ....... With age range of ........ And I stay in this area ...........of ....... State

I have the following qualifications/certifications .or talents in..... And I have worked in .....

I am looking for a job in this areas........
Please contact Me on ......

My opinions though

2 Likes

Re: I Need Any Job, Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 27, 2022
Laird:
It's fine to ask for what You want as in You need a job but it would alsoi be ideal if You had dropped your details like ;

Hello, My name is ........., I am ...
female/male ....... With age range of ........ And I stay in this area ...........of ....... State

I have the following qualifications/certifications .or talents in..... And I have worked in .....

Please contact Me on ......

My opinions though

Just say CV
Re: I Need Any Job, Come To My Rescue by passionberry(f): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2022
Mercygini:
Were is your location,?
Re: I Need Any Job, Come To My Rescue by NumeroUno7(m): 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
I am also looking for a job anywhere around Lagos would be nice.. Nairalanders please help me
Re: I Need Any Job, Come To My Rescue by Laird(m): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
HeroHero:

Just say CV

CV is great but I believe You have to do a brief intro that would make people then want to look at the C.V

1 Like

Re: I Need Any Job, Come To My Rescue by RobinRay(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nkeiruka2015:
Me too, I need a job badly. I live in Isolo, Lagos. I can work as an account officer and a cashier, my last work was as a cashier.

reach out to the details in the link below and check if they're still hiring.

good luck.

https://www.nairaland.com/7485317/vacancy-cashiers-needed

1 Like

Re: I Need Any Job, Come To My Rescue by saysugar(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
Looking for job since 2021? U dey use female Monika to fake us here?

1 Like

Re: I Need Any Job, Come To My Rescue by Fakelondonboi(m): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2022
Laird:

Hello, My name is UTOMI VICTOR I am ...a graduate of delta state polytechnic,read mass ,
male.. With age range of ..29...... And my location is oyingbo areas of Lagos State .

I have the following qualifications/certifications...worked as a security supervisor, manager of a studio during my nysc and recently a record/store keeper of a church, I'm also a good writer

Please contact Me on ......08079321092 my WhatsApp thanks

Re: I Need Any Job, Come To My Rescue by Mercygini(f): 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
What can u do.
Where is your location
Any job sound unserious
I can bake.
Location is Anambra
Re: I Need Any Job, Come To My Rescue by Mercygini(f): 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
ayoola2002:
Your location?
Location is Anambra
Re: I Need Any Job, Come To My Rescue by Mercygini(f): 10:24am On Apr 15
Mercygini:
I'm currently serving and I work as a Customer Experience Executive. Thank you all

(1) (Reply)

Developer Evangelist .net Required / Recruitment At Cityscape / Just Got A Job With Oceanic Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.