Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room (8972 Views)

With Heavy Military Presence,Lady Excited as She Accept Her Boyfriend’s Proposal / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client / How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Allsingles: 5:50am On Nov 10, 2019
Vick4rill:
She is in the same faculty with me, we have been communicating well and l jokingly ask her to visit me. now she is interested and has been calling me since then. my major issue is the bad state of my room. the room is not furnish at all and is not a room l like inviting my male friend talk more of a girl l want to propose to. what do l do Nairalanders?

You shouldn't panic, if she really loves you, she will not reject you because of the present look of your room.
Don't take because you want to please a lady and put yourself under pressure or start living beyond your financial for now.
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by frozen70g(f): 6:00am On Nov 10, 2019
Vick4rill:
She is in the same faculty with me, we have been communicating well and l jokingly ask her to visit me. now she is interested and has been calling me since then. my major issue is the bad state of my room. the room is not furnish at all and is not a room l like inviting my male friend talk more of a girl l want to propose to. what do l do Nairalanders?

Go and think of the proposal very well, that's where the issue is not the look of the room
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by maynation(f): 6:25am On Nov 10, 2019
I personally don't have issues with what a guy has and what he doesn't have.
But please OP, how dare you talk about 'proposing' when you know you have a lot not in place? Common dare, why in a rush?
A lady who likes you will accept you the way you are, but you don't have to be behind the rada. You need to upgrade too not really for the lady but for yourself. Abi you like yourself as you broke? Get your priorities straight please.

2 Likes

Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Cutehector(m): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2019
lefulefu:
keep ur room neat and simple and if the walls neat painting paint them.u dont need to furnish heaven and earth in ur room.when u working and earning u can do that.there is time for everything.
lol babe wey go still open leg go still open leg whether the room dey tidy or not.. You never jam hungry girls..
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Britboy(m): 7:46am On Nov 10, 2019
maynation:
But please OP, how dare you talk about 'proposing' when you know you have a lot not in place? Common dare, why in a rush?
A lady who likes you will accept you the way you are, but you don't have to behind the rada. You need to upgrade too not really for the lady but for yourself. Abi you like you as broke? Get your priorities straight please.

Better pikin.
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 10, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Just take a look at someone's problem.... Yuh ancestors must really be embarrassed...

grin grin grin
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by seanwilliam(m): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2019
Vick4rill:
I kno how u feel ok? The truth is no girl( except shakushaku) will fall for you if your room is not captivating, no matter what..follow any of these guys
SeunDobo:

I invite her to one guest house around your house ...wait until you have little things in your house before get her to your house unless you go loose her ...

I know your condition nah ..if na Lagos you dey lives ...To get Good and standard house na money ... And you dey buy house things small small but make sure .. it's looking alitte cool before inviting her so she go know say you be Hustler and you dey try sef
advi
Originalsly:

Again?.... you already asked her out...to your room....and she accepted. Your room with little or no furniture is not a problem... as long as it is neat and clean. Why even think about furnishings when you can't afford it?
Guy u too dey lie,, these days u need at least a decent room..no be only neat carpet and bed alone, at op, dont follow this guy's advise o except u one chuck myself up

Hang your hat where your hand can reach[/quote]ce
Starboytwo:
Take her to one of your classmates hostel, or any of your padi own, if the room is as bad as you say....

No carry her enter that cell ooo, if you dare am lasan, gbagbe, she don go be that...na make she dey run for you loku bayi

If she see you early Monday morning like this, na ur house she go dey see

1 Like

Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Kingsteve(m): 8:37am On Nov 10, 2019
Vick4rill:

With confidence, put your arm around her neck and whisper to her that your room is under minor maintenance, and not yet fit for visitors.

Tell her that if she doesn't mind, you can take her to a friend's house to chill.
If she agrees...good for you.

If she doesn't...you can just reschedule when your room is fit, or might just take her out instead.

Life could be easy if we apply wisdom and common sense.
No fuss!

3 Likes

Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by murphyibiam15(m): 9:04am On Nov 10, 2019
lefulefu:
keep ur room neat and simple and if the walls neat painting paint them.u dont need to furnish heaven and earth in ur room.when u working and earning u can do that.there is time for everything.
that's what most people forget that there is time for everything, .Don't kill yourself, a step at a time
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by murphyibiam15(m): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2019
maynation:
A lady who likes you will accept you the way you are, but you don't have to behind the rada. You need to upgrade too not really for the lady but for yourself. Abi you like you as broke? Get your priorities straight please.
he's not talking about marriage proposal but relationship proposal
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 10, 2019
Vick4rill:
You are a student who lives in a poorly furnished single room and yet you want to propose to a lady? Well, I want to believe that the proposal is about being your reading partner and not about marriage. undecided
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by maynation(f): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2019
murphyibiam15:

he's not talking about marriage proposal but relationship proposal

Call it anything you want to call it dear, relationship isn't for dependent guys.
You can't be financially handicapped and still be thinking of relationship. He needs to get his priorities straight I insist.
You don't have to spoil your girl with expensive things but just try solve financial insecurity first just in case of necessity.

1 Like

Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Progress62(m): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2019
wash your bedspread, curtains, clean the house, buy air freshener wash the ceiling wash all your dirty clothes, buy juice and ndomie and egg wait for her
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Kenkeye: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2019
Why do you wanna put yourself in unnecessary bondage or pressure? You guys are talking well with each other and are probably good friends. Why would you want to propose and what more exactly do you want from her? Maintain the friendship for a while and see how things go. Besides, someone that would make a good friend would not reject you just because of the state of your room due to your financial status. If she visits your house and thereafter, she starts feeling like you're not up to her standard, then let her be. She stays in her league, you stay in yours and everyone happy

1 Like

Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by CrownPrincehawk(m): 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
Invite her to the room and tell her your mind. By doing that she will rate you, If she can cope with it, it will be known in subsequent discu‎ssions. Don't ever impress her because she may fall for what ever you are using as bait not knowing she did not love you.
You don't necessarily need to date her...childhood friendship with opposite sex isn't a sin and most time beneficial.
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
SeunDobo:

I invite her to one guest house around your house ...wait until you have little things in your house before get her to your house unless you go loose her ...

I know your condition nah ..if na Lagos you dey lives ...To get Good and standard house na money ... And you dey buy house things small small but make sure .. it's looking alitte cool before inviting her so she go know say you be Hustler and you dey try sef
A relationship with a lie as its foundation will have myriads of loopholes.
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Burgerlomo: 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
Make U tell her in advance say you no furnish yah room so it will not be a surprise to her when she visit cool
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
murphyibiam15:

that's what most people forget that there is time for everything, .Don't kill yourself, a step at a time
iyam telling you cheesy.highest you spend 4 yrs or 5 yrs max for school.during that time i go come dey spend huge money dey furnish landlord house..for what nau? cheesy.highest u rent a self contained you have a reading table and chair and two or more chairs for visitors.as a student try and keep ur room sparsly comfortable and not too comfortable cos u come school to study and not to flex.u too flex and over enjoy urself u might end up spending more yrs in school when ur mates don graduate tay tay and u go still dey inside school cheesy.
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Cutehector:
lol babe wey go still open leg go still open leg whether the room dey tidy or not.. You never jam hungry girls..
u no lie sha grin.if some babes no mind banging for bury ground why dem go come dey mind d state of the guy"s room cheesy
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by KingAzubuike(f): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
Vick4rill:
I. when I was in school na single face me I face you room me self dey live ... The room was so terrible I hardly entertain visits from male friends due to shame not to talk of female friend. Infact the only thing that was in the room was just 2 Ghana must go bag , one charcoal stove and a single prisoners matress.

But I con get one padi like that.. this padi get money small and he did not only rent self con outside, he also had a room in school hostel.. so anytime he was in school hostel and I get appointment with woman na him room I dey always use. So if it's a single visit your expecting , borrow any of your guy room. If na consistent visit, arrange your room small, sweep it and bring her in. She will understand.
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Cutehector(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
lefulefu:
u no lie sha grin.if some babes no mind banging for bury ground why dem go come dey mind d state of the guy"s room cheesy
I swear..

1 Like

Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
Does the room sha have a burglar proof you can hang her leg on when administering prick?
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
hi are you black fyre?
ornicus:
Does the room sha have a burglar proof you can hang her leg on when administering prick?

Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
hi are you black fyre?

Nope. Sorry. Hanging leg for burglar proof is an old pocohantas classic if I recall
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
That wasn’t why I asked, not because of that allusion. I’d been meaning to ask plus your vibes and posts reminds me strongly of black fyre’s. But if you say that you aren’t...
ornicus:

Nope. Sorry. Hanging leg for burglar proof is an old pocohantas classic if I recall
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
That wasn’t why I asked, not because of that allusion. I’d been meaning to ask plus your vibes and posts reminds me strongly of black fyre’s. But if you say that you aren’t...

Nope. My old handle was oyb.been here since 2006 or so. I deactivated in mid 2018 because nl was becoming a very bad habit. It still is. sad
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
I see
ornicus:

Nope. My old handle was oyb.been here since 2006 or so. I deactivated in mid 2018 because nl was becoming a very bad habit. It still is. sad
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by Thegamingorca(m): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:

Wasn't blackfrye, vorpal?
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
yeah
Thegamingorca:

Wasn't blackfrye, vorpal?
Re: Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room by seangy4konji: 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
I no fit laugh. ..

Ur pick deh hard..

Alaye..make sure ur room is neat. If she like u..she go deh with you..on fan,on laptop,eat and give her good prick..she go stay if she want.

Hustle

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] / Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? / Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.