Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

BREAKING: Appeal Court Declares Akpabio Winner Of Senatorial Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Appeal Court Declares Akpabio Winner Of Senatorial Election (2712 Views)

List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC / 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South / List Of Senatorial Candidates Cleared By APC NWC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Appeal Court Declares Akpabio Winner Of Senatorial Election by ChoCho54(f): 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
johnmartus:
I have read different versions of this news.i can't wait to see anti fake news become law jail anybody spread fake news.
Supported! And I will be so happy to bring food for you in Kuje.
Re: BREAKING: Appeal Court Declares Akpabio Winner Of Senatorial Election by seunmsg(m): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kudos to the court of appeal for this decision. I’m so happy justice was done in this case. I followed the case at the tribunal and was surprised when the election petition tribunal dismissed the petition.

Shame on Mike Igini the partisan INEC REC of Akwa Ibom. Hopefully, Buhari will not waste time to sack him.
Re: BREAKING: Appeal Court Declares Akpabio Winner Of Senatorial Election by realstars: 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
Good for him, congratulations. But what about Niger delter something?

Re: BREAKING: Appeal Court Declares Akpabio Winner Of Senatorial Election by Mynd44: 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2019

(1) (2)

Buhari’s Daughter Graduated With First Class From Worst University In Uk / Tinubu Used His $38m Private Jet Mentioned In The Nation To Fly Into Nigeria / Controversy Over Polling Unit Located In Tinubu’s Bourdillon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.