Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,505,547 members, 5,703,790 topics. Date: Friday, 03 July 2020 at 09:07 PM

Programmers: At What Age Did You Start Programming? - Programming (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmers: At What Age Did You Start Programming? (15043 Views)

I Want To Start Programming Which Is Best To Start With / You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# / I Want To Start Programming,, Where Should I Start From?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Programmers: At What Age Did You Start Programming? by Xperienx(m): 2:22pm On Jan 04
CapedBaldy:
finally got my PC. I'm gonna be starting with HTML and CSS then move to php or python
Good plans
Re: Programmers: At What Age Did You Start Programming? by rexefe(m): 2:34pm On Jan 04
14, Started with Java (jre 1.8 )
Re: Programmers: At What Age Did You Start Programming? by Sky82slim: 10:03am On Jan 16
Can I have your contact ? 08039334888 let's talk pls

quote author=abdul4me post=84553027]I discovered programming at the age of 37 in 2012. It all started when a friend taught me how to automate my design works in excel with VBA MACRO, venturing into MACRO opened my eyes to further the studies into Visual basic VB6 and I was able to publish my little works for running on windows that same year. While attending the VB training, I inquire how to reach wider audience with my works, another road was shown into web development.

I gradually learned HTML, Javascript and PHP online. between 2012 and 2013. By 2015, I enrolled for Diploma course in Web Development with NIIT Port Harcourt. And today, am a fulfilled web developer (PHP specifically).

Provided I am able to get what I needed with PHP and Javascript, needless to must learn every-every and thus, dropped further studies into VB and .NET since 2017. But my next take is Python or .NET. looking forward to middle of 2020.

If you never thought of coding, you will be looking at programmers like small gods. until the first day I wrote a functional MACRO, I used to believe that programmers are special kind of people not knowing I can code "HELLO WORLD" in less than 10 minutes class and take off from there.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Programmers: At What Age Did You Start Programming? by Xperienx(m): 3:43am On Jan 17
abdul4me:
I discovered programming at the age of 37 in 2012. It all started when a friend taught me how to automate my design works in excel with VBA MACRO, venturing into MACRO opened my eyes to further the studies into Visual basic VB6 and I was able to publish my little works for running on windows that same year. While attending the VB training, I inquire how to reach wider audience with my works, another road was shown into web development.

I gradually learned HTML, Javascript and PHP online. between 2012 and 2013. By 2015, I enrolled for Diploma course in Web Development with NIIT Port Harcourt. And today, am a fulfilled web developer (PHP specifically).

Provided I am able to get what I needed with PHP and Javascript, needless to must learn every-every and thus, dropped further studies into VB and .NET since 2017. But my next take is Python or .NET. looking forward to middle of 2020.

If you never thought of coding, you will be looking at programmers like small gods. until the first day I wrote a functional MACRO, I used to believe that programmers are special kind of people not knowing I can code "HELLO WORLD" in less than 10 minutes class and take off from there.

Can I have your contact ? 08107793323 let's talk pls
Re: Programmers: At What Age Did You Start Programming? by Xperienx(m): 1:05am On Apr 11
Sky82slim:

Can I have your contact ? 08039334888 let's talk pls

quote author=abdul4me post=84553027]I discovered programming at the age of 37 in 2012. It all started when a friend taught me how to automate my design works in excel with VBA MACRO, venturing into MACRO opened my eyes to further the studies into Visual basic VB6 and I was able to publish my little works for running on windows that same year. While attending the VB training, I inquire how to reach wider audience with my works, another road was shown into web development.

If you never thought of coding, you will be looking at programmers like small gods. until the first day I wrote a functional MACRO, I used to believe that programmers are special kind of people not knowing I can code "HELLO WORLD" in less than 10 minutes class and take off from there.
Cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Few Questions About Aptech Computer Institute??? / Defend Your Programming Language / Coding Looks Cool.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.