Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home (51494 Views)

What Should I Do? My Husband Said Our Marriage Is Over-Pls Advise / My Husband Said He Will Raise My Kids To Challenge Me And Be Rude To Me. / My Husband Always Tells Me To Leave His House During Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by Brodagovernor(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
I have only one question. Do you watch zeeworld or telemundo?
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by victorian(f): 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
rubyjan:

All this long epistle for what
Every story on nairaland whether made up or real relates to you.

Everyday your man, when will he turn your husband

Nonsense and ingredient.

Awon go and marry crew!

Come and drag me to go and marry the man I'm dating. People like you, all your lives revolve round marriage. If una, no marry una go die! See them, seeing husband and marriage as poverty elevation scheme!

Smhhhh! Rubbish!

If I decide not to marry and date forever is not your fucvking business and if I decide to accept whosoever I feel deserves me as his wife, it's still not your fucvking biz!

Face front! And lemme enjoy my relationship in peace. We are not complaining to you or anyone to come marry us.

If marriage dey hungry you so bad, go and marry.

Ode!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by victorian(f): 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
...... angry Rubyjan Biko go and marry o!
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by oyinda1599(f): 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
baby124:

You made a generalized statement. You goofed. You showed that you have no clue what you are talking about and you should limit your comments to your own experience. You can’t speak for every Muslim.
Okaaay... Aunti, I'm still on my point nothing like conc or moderate Muslims and pls I got no strength for debate or Argument like you, I'm off.
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by kollog: 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Second wife loading.....
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by Slimsly100(f): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
crackhaus:
My only issue here is that he's not talking to you but still eating your food.
Does that man like his life at all...

This one deep bruh!!!
But na true

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by MicroBox: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
freemi:
why lie against her? She prays bt nt 5 times daily. .i dnt c anythn wrng wt that. Thank God God is nt man. .prayers cnt b too much or too small. Do nt force it anyone
Worship is different from prayers when looking under the hood, there is big difference between the two.
You can pray to God about anything at your will and time:- Praying to God to grant your wish.
Praying to God for successful outcome on your business deal
Praying to God for good outcome etc.
You can also praise and thank God in your own way and time as you wish but worship have specific time and how to do it.
This is Islam and not just any how mainstream religions which can be subject to change or modification at anytime by anybody.
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by midnighter(f): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
MicroBox:

This is Islam and not just any how mainstream religions which can be subject to change or modification at anytime by anybody.

Lol go away! Islam that has so many scholars, fiqhs and sects is suddenly not subject to change

1 Like

Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by MicroBox: 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
wirinet:

Sex is not a right by for any one male or female. It is a choice, a consensual choice. There is no must. If he does not feel like it, she cannot rape him or divorce him.

It you guys that religion has deleted some of your neurons, sex is not a right.

Lazy running away from religion? Who has religion help? Certainly not China or Japan or even modern day Europe.

Prayer did not make China the second biggest economy in the world, planing and hard work did.

Prayer did not make Saudi Arabia rich, petroleum resources in the ground did, unless you are saying prayer put the oil in the ground.

Prayers did not make Japan rich.

With all the prayers Nigeria does fives times a day, 365 days a year, Nigeria is still one of the poorest countries in the world. In fact the amount of time a community and country wastes in praying correlates to the amount of poverty in such community or country.

Of the top 10 richest persons in the world, over half are atheists.

Prayer (and juju) does not respond to the laws of economy.

Let me add. In my family my wife does all the praying, while I do all the working, and yet it is I that bring in all the money. If prayer brings in money, she would be a billionaire by now. I often ask her what will happen to the family if I also go to church almost everyday and spend the whole of Friday night in night vigil and unable to function properly on Saturdays? we'll all starve.

Let all put hands together and advocate for full Sharia law implementation in Nigeria and suspend the constitution. Let see if Nigeria will not get back on its feet.
All the countries you mentioned write and implement their constitution along side their religious believe and rules that why their economy is active and booming. China, Korea, Japan and India etc pray and respect their religion more than people do in Nigeria. Nigerians are hypocrites and liars.

Beside, there is a big difference between worship and prayers.
Worship is a must in Islam.
Prayer or invocation is for you. If you feel that its your hardworking that is making you the money and you don't need to pray for more success in your day-to-day dealings, OYO. But worship is a must.
You must worship your God as commanded in Islam.
In Islam either you can afford a square meal in a day or not, you must worship your God, its left for you to pray to God to change your situation if you need improvement.
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by aventura: 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
MicroBox:

Let all put hands together and advocate for full Sharia law implementation in Nigeria and suspend the constitution. Let see if Nigeria will not get back on its feet.
All the countries you mentioned write and implement their constitution along side their religious believe and rules that why their economy is active and booming. China, Korea, Japan and India etc pray and respect their religion more than people do in Nigeria. Nigerians are hypocrites and liars.

Beside, there is a big difference between worship and prayers.
Worship is a must in Islam.
Prayer or invocation is for you. If you feel that its your hardworking that is making you the money and you don't need to pray for more success in your day-to-day dealings, OYO. But worship is a must.
You must worship your God as commanded in Islam.
In Islam either you can afford a square meal in a day or not, you must worship your God, its left for you to pray to God to change your situation if you need improvement.
You are not alright
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
Do we know what it takes to love? Remain in a committed relationship?

That she isn't praying enough is a most senseless reason to end the marriage.

Babe, please inform both parents . Let him let you know of his intentions rather than wasting your time.

35years old isn't that old that will make you keep wasting your time with a childman or man child.

If you have done all you can and he isnt interested, let him divorce you .

Please stop wearing your wedding rings asap.
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by rubyjan(f): 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
E pain am well well.
Lol, shut up. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Ode

[qquote author=victorian post=83908145]

Awon go and marry crew!

Come and drag me to go and marry the man I'm dating. People like you, all your lives revolve round marriage. If una, no marry una go die! See them, seeing husband and marriage as poverty elevation scheme!

Smhhhh! Rubbish!

If I decide not to marry and date forever is not your fucvking business and if I decide to accept whosoever I feel deserves me as his wife, it's still not your fucvking biz!

Face front! And lemme enjoy my relationship in peace. We are not complaining to you or anyone to come marry us.

Ode! [/quote]
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by victorian(f): 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
rubyjan:
E pain am well well.
Lol, shut up. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Ode

[qquote author=victorian post=83908145]

Awon go and marry crew!

Smhhhh! Rubbish!

Ode!

You don't even know how to exchange angry words well and with so much anger u are mixing your sentences upside down cheesy

Anyways Lemme pity you this night. I know you are frustrated about your life . I understand the pains you are going through in having your own man tongue

Kpele.

I'm honestly less concerned if you burst a nerve there ,lol

OK dear, I'm ready for my beauty sleep, no time exchanging words with u all night. Work starts tomorrow. Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by freemi(m): 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
MicroBox:

Worship is different from prayers when looking under the hood, there is big difference between the two.
You can pray to God about anything at your will and time:- Praying to God to grant your wish.
Praying to God for successful outcome on your business deal
Praying to God for good outcome etc.
You can also praise and thank God in your own way and time as you wish but worship have specific time and how to do it.
so is it worship or prayers she's talking about?
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by MicroBox: 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
freemi:
so is it worship or prayers she's talking about?
Worship
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by zeeprince(m): 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
freemi:
why lie against her? She prays bt nt 5 times daily. .i dnt c anythn wrng wt that. Thank God God is nt man. .prayers cnt b too much or too small. Do nt force it anyone
you will be shouting God is not a man and b4 we knw u will be bringing naked models into the church to entertain who? Pls since u knw God is not a man u should start by obeying his commands instead of looking for loopholes to disobey GOD
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by zeeprince(m): 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
victorian:

Awon go and marry crew!

Smhhhh! Rubbish!

Ode!
lamentation of a single lady
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by zeeprince(m): 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
PeachtreeReside:
Do we know what it takes to love? Remain in a committed relationship?

That she isn't praying enough is a most senseless reason to end the marriage.

Babe, please inform both parents . Let him let you know of his intentions rather than wasting your time.

35years old isn't that old that will make you keep wasting your time with a childman or man child.

If you have done all you can and he isnt interested, let him divorce you .

Please stop wearing your wedding rings asap.
advicer should she give the ring to you? So u can help he wear it.
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
I am terribly broke, starving and frustrated, please help me 0706.8377541
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
zeeprince:
advicer should she give the ring to you? So u can help he wear it.

I have given mine, give yours too and let's know how you would want her to behave.

I'm sure you and her husband behave in similar childish and immatured manner hence your attempt to be sarcastic.

Poster, if a man by being churlish and childish would waste your time STEP!!!!

Only immatured minds will stay unforgiving for this length of time for the silliest reasons.
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by freemi(m): 6:39am On Nov 13, 2019
zeeprince:
you will be shouting God is not a man and b4 we knw u will be bringing naked models into the church to entertain who? Pls since u knw God is not a man u should start by obeying his commands instead of looking for loopholes to disobey GOD
lols. I don't even know what you are talking about. I'm innocent of ur charges
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by freemi(m): 6:41am On Nov 13, 2019
MicroBox:

Worship
ok. I thought she mentioned prayers on her post
Re: My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home by johnad3(m): 7:36am On Nov 14, 2019
who said wife is a child? please read the context well
cococandy:

So a wife like a child to a Muslim man?

undecided

So much nonsense on this useless forum

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband / See What This Kid Is Wearing / How I Survive On 3k Per Week In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.