Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Ladies And Guys, How Tall Are You And How Tall Should Your Spouse Be And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Guys, How Tall Are You And How Tall Should Your Spouse Be And Why? (368 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Guys, How Tall Are You And How Tall Should Your Spouse Be And Why? by Mrshape: 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
I am inquisitive to find out the correlation between the preferred height of one's spouse and the psychological cause and effect.
I am exertly 6ft but I plan of growing 0.1ft more.
I will prefer a woman of 5.9ft
Reason: for easy connection you know.

Drop yours if you don't know your exert height assume reasonable
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Tall Are You And How Tall Should Your Spouse Be And Why? by Mood11: 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
Mrshape:
I am inquisitive to find out the correlation between the preferred height of one's spouse and the psychological cause and effect.
I am exertly 6ft but I plan of growing 0.1ft more
I will prefer a woman of 5.9ft
Reason: for easy connection you know.

Drop yours if you don't know your exert height assume reasonable

Hahahahahahaha grin
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Tall Are You And How Tall Should Your Spouse Be And Why? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
I'm 5ft3" nd my bf is 6ft3" I really look like a baby beside him lol bt it is really cute,its always feel good when you know ur partner has the masculine look that can make guys avoid having a fight with him,nd as someone that has sharp mouth it feels good to have a guy that can protect you in time trouble grin grin
Tall guys are really attractive mehn!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys, How Tall Are You And How Tall Should Your Spouse Be And Why? by Mrshape: 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I'm 5ft3" nd my bf is 6ft3" I really look like a baby beside him lol bt it is really cute,its always feel good when you know ur partner has the masculine look that can make guys avoid having a fight with him,nd as someone that has sharp mouth it feels good to have a guy that can protect you in time trouble grin grin
Tall guys are really attractive mehn!!!
Lol
No go find trouble too much o, before your tall bobo reach their them done beat your finish, them when them see your boyfriend them go apologize, laslas you don collect beating
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Tall Are You And How Tall Should Your Spouse Be And Why? by Mrshape: 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
Mood11:

Hahahahahahaha grin
Lol, it is a thing of choice o,
It is possible be straighting the spinal cord. U can grow 0.1 or 0.2 feet taller

(1) (Reply)

Must Read:four Groups To Stay Away From, If You Want To Succeed In Life / If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy! Come In / “I Said Yes” Bbnaija Gedoni Proposes To Khafi, Set For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.