Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,569 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

Must Read:four Groups To Stay Away From, If You Want To Succeed In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read:four Groups To Stay Away From, If You Want To Succeed In Life (384 Views)

Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” / Nigerian Lady Invites Cult Groups To Settle Case With Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read:four Groups To Stay Away From, If You Want To Succeed In Life by Gabbyrabby: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2019

FOUR GROUPS TO STAY AWAY FROM, IF YOU WANT TO SUCCEED IN LIFE

I have asked different successful men and I have heard from different successful men on how to be successful, what to do to be successful, things to avoid to be successful, group to stay away to be successful. I'm going to list and explain four (4) group you will stay away for a while (a moment) for you to be successful.
1. FAMILY: You will be surprise as I mentioned family. If you are still living with your family (parents), still eating mommy thank you ma, and you are up-to age of going out, you will never succeed. When you are struggling to get money, I promise you, family problems will be eating it, especially when you are staying with much family members, you will continue with "struggle and giving out" at same time, you will have no respect, no peace of mind, no plans. Immediately they discovered you just have a little money, family problems will just appear on your head (no saving). But when you are away from family, they will never monitor you or your income, is not all problems they will call you, you will have respect, and the money you send will be valuable to them because they are not feeding you.

2. STAY AWAY FROM GIRLS: A man once told me "it is manageable with wife than with girlfriend" so many girls don't understand life, they don't understand planing, they don't understand future. You will keep on flexing, clubbing, buying weavon, two set of cream, etc. Someone once told me in school "if you want to have a girlfriend here, be ready to be sharing your feeding money" so through that as a young man that want to be successful you will not be able to save what will move you to the next step. Look for wife not for slay queen if you want to be great. Vise Versa.

3. STAY AWAY FROM DRINKERS: I said DRINKERS not DRUNKERS, I heard someone making a call on Monday telling his friend where are we going to drink on Sunday, he has started planning to flex on Sunday while we are on still Monday, and last Sunday he flexed out to drink and still planning again, no vision! No saving, no good plan. So if you have those kind of friends you will likely be like them. All your income will be on drinking and enjoyment, I promise you, you will not be better than your parents.

4. STAY AWAY FROM FRIENDS THAT DON'T HAVE SAME VISION WITH YOU: If you are dreaming to be great and you have non serious friend, he may influence you with different stupidity, and all your dreams will be vanishing away little by little. Thanks for reading: I will like to hear your point on this if you are in support of it or against it. God bless you

Source>
https://www.royalng.com/must-readfour-groups-to-stay-away-from-if-you-want-to-succeed-in-life/
Re: Must Read:four Groups To Stay Away From, If You Want To Succeed In Life by seniorgozman(m): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2019
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Single Mother / Nigeria As A World Power. / Serious Hot Babe Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.