Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven (8013 Views)

Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest / Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? / Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by Chuukwudi(m): 9:00am On Nov 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by BluntBoy(m): 9:02am On Nov 24, 2019
EternalBeing:
Someone reading this might currently be like I was in those days; being held back and feels repulsed from becoming a bornagain Christian because of the thoughts that: God doesn't want genuine Christians to be great in this World, and/or that bornagain Christianity means very dull boring way of Life.

Even worse unbearable is the thought of living in a dull monotonous eternity of endlessly humming HalleluYAH in a gloom-pavaded Heaven. grin Trust me, that thought is scary than hell and I don't want to go to that kind of Heaven too.

If you are in that class, I want you to know that you have a friend in me cause I can relate. These are the gory pictures that the demons used to scare many of us away from being reconnected back to our CREATOR. Many don't want to be born again Christians or go to Heaven because of 2 major reassons:

1. They think they will have a dull gloomy life here and in Heaven.

2. They think they will have less chance of becoming great in this World, or/and that God is against Christians becoming great in this World.

These are the 2 erroneous thoughts that Satan uses to chase people back from giving their lives to JESUS. Because of space contraint, answer to the first shall be explained here, while the 2nd shall be explained in the concluding thread.

For years, whenever I wanted to go out to answer the alter call, a voice(I later realized to be from a chronic deceptive demon) says to me "You want to lose your fundamental right to smoke, drink, party and enjoy your life? You want to be poor forever living a boring dull life?!" The picture painted on my mind scares the hell out of me and always got me adhesively stuck to my chair. I wanted to be rich and wealthy, and very quickly too. I heard my mentor became rich by adding 6 Zeros to a Government Contract cheque, inflating contracts. I didn't want to miss such opportunity. Moreover, I was passionately addicted to the "sweetness" of Ganja and Sex. Ganja is sweeter than sex (not many know this though), I broke free from sexual addition long long before I could be freed from Ganja addiction.

When I newly started going to Church, the whole congregation were shocked when I stood up to challenge our Pastor that was preaching against narcotics to show me where it is written in Bible that "Thou shall not smoke" Now that I''ve grown in Christ, I realized that only Holy Spirit can truly convert a Soul, the preaching is just a vehicle for HIM to reach the sinners. I only, much later, stopped smoking indian hemp after realizing that I remembered my dreams clearly whenever I didn't smoke, and they came to pass. I realized that ganja empowers demons against the God's divine direction and original Purpose for my life. I know a Shaman that uses Indian hemp to summon demons. Those entities are very real, they've turned some mad permanently, they've dipped hands and diverted many other's original Destiny without the addicts even realizing it. Me and my friends used to say Hellfire is gonna be more exciting than Heaven because the likes of Biggie the Notorious B.I.G., TuPac, Alphonse Gabriel Al Capone the Scarface, Jezebel, Alister Crowley, Delilah, Gays Pedophiles, Barabbas, Goliath, Hottest Prostitutes, etc. would be there in Hellfire to rock party for eternity. Myopic mentality made us to be ready to sacrifice our Eternity because of temporary excitements.

Psalm 94:9 "9. HE that created the ear, shall HE not hear? HE that formed the eye, shall HE not see?" "Where purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable" HE that created for you the senses with which you now get excited by party, drugs, sex, is it not totally foolish not to believe what HE said?! HE has created those senses for us to know that we shall enjoy far more excitments, that are far unquatifiable compare to anything we enjoy on Earth? Satan always use fake to steal the original from Man! Satan blinds people to the reality that YAHWEH ALMIGHTY created those senses for greater far Superior Enjoyments in the first place, and HE shall surely grant us those ejoyment as reward for loving HIM more than devil's seductive offers targeted at our eternal Souls. Our CREATOR promised that "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the imagination of any man, the (exceedingly exciting) things which JESUS Christ has prepared for we that love HIM." 1 Corinthians 2:9 You can imagine, no human brain (6cm in diameter) is currently .capable of imagining, let alone know, how exciting our eternity in the New Heavenly Jerusalem is gonna be. I MUST BE THERE! I ain't gonna miss that for all the money in this decaying World. The devil blinds most humans to the fact that ALMIGHTY GOD shall reward us with excitement that is Zillion times of whatsover excitement that Satan use to enlsave people's minds to this decaying passing world.

Ever since the fall of Adam, we humans are born into a World that reprograms our minds against our CREATOR, right from birth. I thank God that the umerited Grace of JESUS Christ broke the veil of deception that held me in bondage, that still holds many in bondage today. I pray that any in such bondage, reading this are freed from the demonic blindness in JESUS Name. Now I know that Christian Life is the most exciting kind of life on Earth, and that Heaven is gonna be far more exciting than any kind of senseless party in this World. No matter how merry or high a worldly night party, narcotics or drink takes you, you are gonna wake up sober the next day. I chose something permanent instead. Technology is one thing that makes most to love this world so much that they don't mind losing their Souls for it here. We gonna be so wowed in Heaven that technology would be usless. If eating exist over there, Honey, Japanese suchi, Chicken and whatever that seems so sweet to you here would taste like sand by the time we have a taste of Heaven.

Whatever any man of God tells you should be a confirmation of what God has already impacted on you. You are your own best Pastor, your own best Prophet, you own best Prayer Worrior. But the ball is in your court, to remain spiritually shallow and dependent, or to focus on being permanently holy and attain your full Spiritual Potential.

Take the first step in the right spiritual direction. Give your life to JESUS Christ today and let Him restore your ability to live forever before it becomes too late.

I agree with some of the things you say, but be informed that marijuana does not empower demons against you.

Many substances, including even medicines, can suppress dream sleep.

So, while it is possible for marijuana to suppress dream sleep, it doesn't mean it releases demons. Or would you say antidepressants which have been know to suppress dream sleep also empower demons?
Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by Raydos: 9:02am On Nov 24, 2019
I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Dated: SUN/11/24/19
Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by BonPatrick(m): 9:06am On Nov 24, 2019
Do not blasphemy
TheSourcerer:
All these childhood stories are BS , enjoy this short life we have and stop trying to please our Sky Daddy no one is sure exists, he's not even helping us ,we only have the pastor's saying do this ,do that

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by TheSourcerer: 9:07am On Nov 24, 2019
BonPatrick:
Do not blasphemy
do not Blaspheme Had to correct you Christain bro

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by Ostrogoth(m): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2019
EternalBeing:
Whatever any man of God tells you should be a confirmation of what God has already impacted on you. You are your own best Pastor, your own best Prophet, you own best Prayer Worrior. But the ball is in your court, to remain spiritually shallow and dependent, or to focus on being permanently holy and attain your full Spiritual Potential.
Thanks for this excerpt. I tell you, until I discovered Christ myself and got taught by the Holy Spirit, I could barely absorb the teachings of the Word of God. Its not about the pastor, its always about the Holy Spirit who always agrees with the Word.
Also many people born into 'Christian' homes today are atheists because of the hypocrisy of so-called pastors and 'christians'. They should rather seek God themselves instead of condemning Christ because of some pastor and his message.

4 Likes

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by Ttipsy(f): 9:13am On Nov 24, 2019
Nobody is afraid of becoming good. it's just people are obsessed by worldliness

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by kevoh(m): 9:25am On Nov 24, 2019
Scaring people with eternal torture and torment in hell fire narrative is no longer effective, grin grin This generation can see through the bullshit. Now they've have begun to use another strategy that we should not think Heaven is boring narrative to guilt us. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by OtemAtum: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2019
BonPatrick:
Do not blasphemy
Blaspheme who? God Almighty, the creator of Jehovah doesn't hcare about blasphemy, it's only little gods like Jehovah and Allah that care. Everyone believes in something, so don't try to lord your belief over his.

As a matter of fact, Jehovah is currently in a spiritual cage and so nothing anybody says against him can result in anything bad. May the light of God Almighty reveal the truth to you.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by MrOpp(m): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2019
EternalBeing:
Someone reading this might currently be like I was in those days; being held back and feels repulsed from becoming a bornagain Christian because of the thoughts that: God doesn't want genuine Christians to be great in this World, and/or that bornagain Christianity means very dull boring way of Life.

Even worse unbearable is the thought of living in a dull monotonous eternity of endlessly humming HalleluYAH in a gloom-pavaded Heaven. grin Trust me, that thought is scary than hell and I don't want to go to that kind of Heaven too.

If you are in that class, I want you to know that you have a friend in me cause I can relate. These are the gory pictures that the demons used to scare many of us away from being reconnected back to our CREATOR. Many don't want to be born again Christians or go to Heaven because of 2 major reassons:

2. They think they will have less chance of becoming great in this World, or/and that God is against Christians becoming great in this World.

These are the 2 erroneous thoughts that Satan uses to chase people back from giving their lives to JESUS. Because of space contraint, answer to the first shall be explained here, while the 2nd shall be explained in the concluding thread.

For years, whenever I wanted to go out to answer the alter call, a voice(I later realized to be from a chronic deceptive demon) says to me "You want to lose your fundamental right to smoke, drink, party and enjoy your life? You want to be poor forever living a boring dull life?!" The picture painted on my mind scares the hell out of me and always got me adhesively stuck to my chair. I wanted to be rich and wealthy, and very quickly too. I heard my mentor became rich by adding 6 Zeros to a Government Contract cheque, inflating contracts. I didn't want to miss such opportunity. Moreover, I was passionately addicted to the "sweetness" of Ganja and Sex. Ganja is sweeter than sex (not many know this though), I broke free from sexual addition long long before I could be freed from Ganja addiction.

When I newly started going to Church, the whole congregation were shocked when I stood up to challenge our Pastor that was preaching against narcotics to show me where it is written in Bible that "Thou shall not smoke" Now that I''ve grown in Christ, I realized that only Holy Spirit can truly convert a Soul, the preaching is just a vehicle for HIM to reach the sinners. I only, much later, stopped smoking indian hemp after realizing that I remembered my dreams clearly whenever I didn't smoke, and they came to pass. I realized that ganja empowers demons against the God's divine direction and original Purpose for my life. I know a Shaman that uses Indian hemp to summon demons. Those entities are very real, they've turned some mad permanently, they've dipped hands and diverted many other's original Destiny without the addicts even realizing it. Me and my friends used to say Hellfire is gonna be more exciting than Heaven because the likes of Biggie the Notorious B.I.G., TuPac, Alphonse Gabriel Al Capone the Scarface, Jezebel, Alister Crowley, Delilah, Gays Pedophiles, Barabbas, Goliath, Hottest Prostitutes, etc. would be there in Hellfire to rock party for eternity. Myopic mentality made us to be ready to sacrifice our Eternity because of temporary excitements.

Psalm 94:9 "9. HE that created the ear, shall HE not hear? HE that formed the eye, shall HE not see?" "Where purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable" HE that created for you the senses with which you now get excited by party, drugs, sex, is it not totally foolish not to believe what HE said?! HE has created those senses for us to know that we shall enjoy far more excitments, that are far unquatifiable compare to anything we enjoy on Earth? Satan always use fake to steal the original from Man! Satan blinds people to the reality that YAHWEH ALMIGHTY created those senses for greater far Superior Enjoyments in the first place, and HE shall surely grant us those ejoyment as reward for loving HIM more than devil's seductive offers targeted at our eternal Souls. Our CREATOR promised that "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the imagination of any man, the (exceedingly exciting) things which JESUS Christ has prepared for we that love HIM." 1 Corinthians 2:9 You can imagine, no human brain (6cm in diameter) is currently .capable of imagining, let alone know, how exciting our eternity in the New Heavenly Jerusalem is gonna be. I MUST BE THERE! I ain't gonna miss that for all the money in this decaying World. The devil blinds most humans to the fact that ALMIGHTY GOD shall reward us with excitement that is Zillion times of whatsover excitement that Satan use to enlsave people's minds to this decaying passing world.

Ever since the fall of Adam, we humans are born into a World that reprograms our minds against our CREATOR, right from birth. I thank God that the umerited Grace of JESUS Christ broke the veil of deception that held me in bondage, that still holds many in bondage today. I pray that any in such bondage, reading this are freed from the demonic blindness in JESUS Name. Now I know that Christian Life is the most exciting kind of life on Earth, and that Heaven is gonna be far more exciting than any kind of senseless party in this World. No matter how merry or high a worldly night party, narcotics or drink takes you, you are gonna wake up sober the next day. I chose something permanent instead. Technology is one thing that makes most to love this world so much that they don't mind losing their Souls for it here. We gonna be so wowed in Heaven that technology would be usless. If eating exist over there, Honey, Japanese suchi, Chicken and whatever that seems so sweet to you here would taste like sand by the time we have a taste of Heaven.

Take the first step in the right spiritual direction. Give your life to JESUS Christ today and let Him restore your ability to live forever before it becomes too late.
Sinners have no life to give Jesus, as a sinner, you are already dead, Jesus is life, as a sinner, you invite Jesus to give you life.
Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by TheSourcerer: 11:07am On Nov 24, 2019
sotall:
All the write-up reeks of Grand delusion and imaginary hulabulo.

Thinking there is a heaven and hell somewhere were humans go to after they die is a mental illness on it's own.

This illness is worse than those of killer diseases like HIV and Ebola.

It controls you. It makes you a zombie , a living dead, unable to think rationally and logically.

A wise saying goes like this " the best distraction to success is to have many options".

Live your life fully while you are on Earth. There is no guarantee anywhere there is another life .

Even if there is, your consciousness of this world dies immediately your body dies.
hi hello
Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by TheSourcerer: 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
Mrpsly247:
I'm learning to trust less on my physical senses and reason & depend more on his holy spirit teachings In my spirit
SMH
Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
TheSourcerer:
SMH
Your headache

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
TheSourcerer:
All these childhood stories are BS , enjoy this short life we have and stop trying to please our Sky Daddy no one is sure exists, he's not even helping us ,we only have the pastor's saying do this ,do that

I prefer to live my life believing that God exists, and find out he doesn't in the end, than to live not believing and find out he does, and all the things written in the bible are true.
I have not seen God before, the bible says we need faith. So I've just got to try, isn't it?
Think!

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
sotall:
All the write-up reeks of Grand delusion and imaginary hulabulo.

Thinking there is a heaven and hell somewhere were humans go to after they die is a mental illness on it's own.

This illness is worse than those of killer diseases like HIV and Ebola.

It controls you. It makes you a zombie , a living dead, unable to think rationally and logically.

A wise saying goes like this " the best distraction to success is to have many options".

Live your life fully while you are on Earth. There is no guarantee anywhere there is another life .

Even if there is, your consciousness of this world dies immediately your body dies.
There is no guarantee anywhere that there is another life? Is it a crime to reason that there is?
What evidence is there that one's consciousness of this world dies after the body dies? And what does this knowledge have to do with the center of discussion?

1 Like

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
EternalBeing:

pls sir, how can l contact you?

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by TheSourcerer: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

I prefer to live my life believing that God exists, and find out he doesn't in the end, than to live not believing and find out he does, and all the things written in the bible are true.
I have not seen God before, the bible says we need faith. So I've just got to try, isn't it?
Think!
I did
Why not the Norse mythology been true ? Or the Greeks , why the Jewish god?
Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by Solorrman(m): 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
EternalBeing:

christianashit ,Christianity the only religion on Earth that has a God Jesus Christ who came with penix and anus at the same time,u need to be busy asking ur pastor and parent why would they lead u to rot because it's a huge comic to worship a guy that had anus as a creator God but here u are calling Islam bad while u don't even know the said God u serve don't even know u worship him because he never commanded ur pathetic ass to bow on to him. Christianity was a cult never a religion because no religion without God and the God that goes to toilet was never a God.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by Jake420: 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
What's the solution to the first thought you mentioned about it being eternal boredom?
Re: Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven by nlPoster: 7:10am On Nov 25, 2019
The foundations are being destroyed, but God can rebuild.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless / "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo / Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.