Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless (728 Views)

5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless / CORONA VIRUS: How The Bible Predicted It. / ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless by supercase1(m): 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
If there is one disease that made religious leaders and pastors that claim to talk to God and lay hands on the sick become so powerless and speechless it is
COVID-19 grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless by Afospecialk: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Be careful about the table you ar about or already shaking

In Islam we cry to God and not man of God so miracle belong to Muslims and not just imams.
Re: Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless by Franzinni: 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bros your head is correct sir...

All pastors and their pasture have temporarily lost network with their god ... Or maybe laying of hands anointing is facing scarcity due to global realities .. I don't know much about imams and their formats but I know pastors dem and babalawo ...their format no too hard to decode

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless by rusep: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
Before nko,

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless by rejoice4eva(m): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
What drug have you used to cure those discharged?

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless by Trueigbo: 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
After this Corona virus alot of people will not go to church again

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless by AdaOgwashi: 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Afospecialk:
Be careful about the table you ar about or already shaking

In Islam we cry to God and not man of God so miracle belong to Muslims and not just imams.

You Muslims claimed that Allah was punishing China for checkmating Islam terrorism in China.

Today more Muslim have died from covid19 than Chinese.

Same with Christians
Re: Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless by OtemAtum: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
When the Covid-19 palaver is over, all pastors will resume healing the sick. They are on long vac for now.

Jehovah and Allah are still in their spiritual cage anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless by AdaOgwashi: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
rejoice4eva:

There immune system cured them
Re: Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless by AdaOgwashi: 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Trueigbo:

You don't know these religious people.

You will see them giving testimony on how God healed or protected them from the covid19 even after losing their relations.

5 Likes

Re: Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless by Buliwyf: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
AdaOgwashi:

You don't know this religious people.

You will see them giving testimony on how God cured or protected them despite their relations died.

Lol. Nailed it. They will even claim their relatives that died were witches. Some will say it was the will of God for their friends and family to die but will turn around and claim it was the wickedness of their enemies that made their enemy to die. Deluded bleeps.

6 Likes

Re: Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless by Victorblaze14(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
supercase1:
If there is one disease that made religious leaders and pastors that claim to talk to God and lay hands on the sick become so powerless and speechless it is
COVID-19 grin

with this post I know you don't read your Bible, even Jesus couldn't heal everybody,at one time Jesus told a sick person, you faith has made you whole, even the woman with the issue of blood, believed that by touching the herm of Jesus garment she will healed.now that's faith at work...now recall this story of a crippled man at Temple gate called beautiful,he always goes to the temple to beg for Aims for more than 21years how is it going that he wasn't healed by Jesus now fast forward after the death of Jesus,it happened Peter was going to Temple when he saw him begging for Aims and Peter said to him sliver and gold I have none but what I have I give to you In the name of Jesus raise up and walk,did the man walk immediately no Peter seeing he had faith pulled him up and the man ankle bones received strength.... so many examples I advise you to study the for yourself,for every idle words you speak you shall give account of it,for by the words thou shalt be saved and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.. it takes faith to get a miracle
Re: Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless by supercase1(m): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Victorblaze14:

with this post I know you don't read your Bible, even Jesus couldn't heal everybody,at one time Jesus told a sick person, you faith has made you whole, even the woman with the issue of blood, believed that by touching the herm of Jesus garment she will healed.now that's faith at work...now recall this story of a crippled man at Temple gate called beautiful,he always goes to the temple to beg for Aims for more than 21years how is it going that he wasn't healed by Jesus now fast forward after the death of Jesus,it happened Peter was going to Temple when he saw him begging for Aims and Peter said to him sliver and gold I have none but what I have I give to you In the name of Jesus raise up and walk,did the man walk immediately no Peter seeing he had faith pulled him up and the man ankle bones received strength.... so many examples I advise you to study the for yourself,for every idle words you speak you shall give account of it,for by the words thou shalt be saved and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.. it takes faith to get a miracle
Oga unshakable Faith grin all the people wey get covid-19 no get faith or get the belief say God fit heal them,the whole world no get faith,healing pastors no fit lay lands again or pray make coro goaway pastor wey fit dey heal cribble cure the blind don turn helpless in healing just one covid-19 patient "JUST ONE"all of us dey follow updates from WHO and scientists about wen cure go come I get one word for you
weldone sir,you are doing wellgrin grin

3 Likes

Re: Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
supercase1:
.COVID-19 grin
YOU ARE CORRECT.
they have all gone cold and quiet, waiting for CORONAVIRUS to finish its onslaught, meanwhile they are needed now.

Countries need them now.
After this, watch how they will spring up disturbing every neighborhood

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless by sonmvayina(m): 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
Pastor job nah to separate you from your money.. Not cure covid 19.

3 Likes

Re: Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless by rejoice4eva(m): 3:51am On Apr 16, 2020
AdaOgwashi:

There immune system cured them
Their immune system , was it designed by man or by God?
Re: Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless by AdaOgwashi: 4:08am On Apr 16, 2020
rejoice4eva:

Their immune system , was it designed by man or by God?

It was designed by Nature through evolution.

BTW, who is God?

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless by dermmy(m): 7:14am On Apr 16, 2020
Victorblaze14:

This is the problem i have with my fellow christians they always think they have answers to every life question. Bro every christian is asking this question and the answer we need are with the men of God who performs miracles and healing. If you are a church member in any of their churches just ask them why they couldn't heal or cure corona virus patients. If they are curing cancer, epilepsy, giving sight to blind, kidney diseases, pulling people out of wheel chair. Then why is simple acute pneumonia(corona) difficult for them to handle.

Some faith healing/miracle pastors are even the ones admonishing their church members to take enough lime, lemon and exercise well in order to boost their immune system against the corona. Isn't it funny?

Get this book "Where was God?" by Pastor Erwin Lutzer

Don't try to answer this question for them or do you perform miracles too?

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2020
AdaOgwashi:

It was designed by Nature through evolution.

BTW, who is God?
i think you need g not G
Re: Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2020
dermmy:

This is the problem i have with my fellow christians they always think they have answers to every life question. Bro every christian is asking this question and the answer we need are with the men of God who performs miracles and healing. If you are a church member in any of their churches just ask them why they couldn't heal or cure corona virus patients. If they are curing cancer, epilepsy, giving sight to blind, kidney diseases, pulling people out of wheel chair. Then why is simple acute pneumonia(corona) difficult for them to handle.

Some faith healing/miracle pastors are even the ones admonishing their church members to take enough lime, lemon and exercise well in order to boost their immune system against the corona. Isn't it funny?

Get this book "Where was God?" by Pastor Erwin Lutzer

Don't try to answer this question for them or do you perform miracles too?
please can you put a link to the book. Is it a 34 paged book?
Re: Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless by dermmy(m): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2020
beardlessdude:
please can you put a link to the book. Is it a 34 paged book?

I have the hard copy but let me search internet for the electronic version.
Re: Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless by ThinkFreely: 10:59am On Apr 16, 2020
rejoice4eva:
The immune system. Read about it
Re: Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless by judedwriter(m): 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
supercase1:
COVID-19 grin

There is no sickness that GOD cannot heal and this includes the dreaded covid 19.

For the fact that no pastor has publicly healed any coronavirus patient doesn't mean God cannot heal it.

Again for the fact that many more have recovered from the virus shows the healing power of God.
Re: Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless by Jokerman(m): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Trueigbo:

Thats what the devil wants... Remember what Jesus said in Matthew..."the love of many will wax cold, but he that shall endure to the end will be saved"... Jesus forewarned us...
Re: Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless by odinson1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
judedwriter:

There is no sickness that GOD cannot heal and this includes the dreaded covid 19.

For the fact that no pastor has publicly healed any coronavirus patient doesn't mean God cannot heal it.

Again for the fact that many more have recovered from the virus shows the healing power of God.

For the fact that 500 million people died in the black death plague centuries ago means that God either doesn't care or doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
supercase1:
COVID-19 grin

Please check your dm....

(1) (Reply)

CAMA: Pastor Alu Of Bride Assembly Church Backs Buhari, Blasts Oyedepo, Others / Five Lessons To Learn From Donald Trump's Disappointing Exit As US President / The Battle For The Soul Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.