Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History (30318 Views)

Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks / Lionel Messi Equals Pele's Goals Record For One Club With 643 For Catalan Giants / 35 Times! Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As The Player With Most Hat-tricks In La Liga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
Jokerman:

The same Argentina that Maradona won something with??
Not the same Argentina..

Just like saying the present Nigeria is the same as the 94 set that was rated 12th best on FIFA ranking!!
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by jayjay2609: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
eni4real:
Colombia, Chile and Uruguay are better team with better balance than Argentina,. Yes!!!

Infact Uruguay is ranked higher than Argentina on FIFA ranking presently!!!

Never forget, Uruguay eliminated Portugal from the World cup...

Also, never forget that World Cup golden ball is the reason why Modric was better than Ronaldo in 2018!!!

Meaning: Cavani brace(which knocked out Portugal) made Ronaldo to automatically become lesser than Modric in 2018!!

The same Uruguay won nothing in the Copa America!!

At least, Argentina won the Bronze medal grin

Whats with you and this bronze medal please??

Who cares about third place, if you dont come out first, nobody remembers you, same way nobody cares about the country that probably finished 3rd in the 5th edition of copa america

And just because a team is higher than another team does not mean that team is automatically the better team, okay.. Belgium, I think, is the world no 1 team right now but does that mean they are better than france?

Forlan won the golden ball at 2010 WC, Sneijder I think got the silver ball.. But yet messi whose team was disgraced out of the WC(4-0 to germany) and was relatively a passenger through that tournament was deemed a better player than those two
But then enter ronaldo.. Won the UCL, club world, finished second/third behind harry kane in the golden ball rating but yet modric was deemed a better player

Modric did not even make any contribution during that final..
Since you are criticising ronaldo for getting injured against france, I guess modric did not deserve that golden ball then because perisic and mandzuski were actually the players driving them forward through the tournament
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
jayjay2609:

Whats with you and this bronze medal please??

Who cares about third place, if you dont come out first, nobody remembers you, same way nobody cares about the country that probably finished 3rd in the 5th edition of copa america

And just because a team is higher than another team does not mean that team is automatically the better team, okay.. Belgium, I think, is the world no 1 team right now but does that mean they are better than france?

Forlan won the golden ball at 2010 WC, Sneijder I think got the silver ball.. But yet messi whose team was disgraced out of the WC(4-0 to germany) and was relatively a passenger through that tournament was deemed a better player than those two
But then enter ronaldo.. Won the UCL, club world, finished second/third behind harry kane in the golden ball rating but yet modric was deemed a better player

Modric did not even make any contribution during that final..
Since you are criticising ronaldo for getting injured against france, I guess modric did not deserve that golden ball then because perisic and mandzuski were actually the players driving them forward through the tournament
If Forlan did not win the Bronze medal, you think he will get the Golden ball because of 5 goals??

Only if James Rodriguez won the Bronze medal, may be he would win the World cup golden ball of 2014 ahead of Messi because he was fantastic in that World cup... He could actually do the double by winning both the golden boot and the golden ball.. But unfortunately Colombia was defeated by a weak Brazil team....

Modric will disagree with you, he came 2nd with Croatia team and therefore emerge as the World cup golden ball winner...

That World cup golden ball is the reason why Modric was better than Ronaldo in 2018!!!

Modric will forever cherish the moment throughout his life...

And Ronaldo will never underrate the power of World cup golden ball ever because, it make Modric to overtake him in the Ballon d'or race of 2018!!!

So, every award count..

If Messi and Co got eliminated (like Uruguay and Colombia) in the Copa America without winning anything, Messi will definitely not be crowned as the Official best player in the world right now.. Votes or no votes!!!!

Messi vs Mane vs VVD loading in Dec 2 tho!!!

It will be interesting..
As an African, I am rooting for Mane tongue

As a football lover, I am rooting for Messi cool

English Media PR will prefer VVD tho undecided
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by jayjay2609: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
eni4real:
Messi that has a girlfriend while you were still a virgin, masturbate right??
Okay!!

You have never seen a trophyless player winning the Ballon d'or ahead of Frank Ribery, a treble winner?? In 2013!!!

It is all about votes...

And it is an individual award... Messi has everything individually, scoring 12 goals and 3 assists in the UCL..
Battered 4 nil?? That is Barcelona defence.. Origi was toying with Pique... How is that Messi’s fault.?? Is he a defender too??

One reason why Messi won the FIFA World best player award is because his competitors are too weak...

VVD role in the come back was partial... The real come-back was done by Origi and Wjanaldum... VVD was not alone in the defence, Matip, Fabinho and Allison also contributed to the cleansheet.. The real hero of the comeback can be summarized as "Corner taken quickly, Origi!!" VVD name absent!!!

And from UEFA super cup to date, Mane has been the undisputed best player in the Liverpool team... VVD can only be overhyped in the team now... As an African I see Mane overtaken him already in the Ballon d'or race cool

And Cristiano?? He is too weak to compete..

Juventus won SerieA with Higuain and Dybala in the previous season... So winning it.. is as normal as the previous 7 consecutive titles won since Conte days..
In fact, they even crashed out of the Copa Italia..

The fact that Ronaldo was outscored by Quagrilera, Piatek and Zapata even worsen the case...

So Ronaldo was hiding in Juventus while Portugal team played up to the semi final stage and then Ronaldo joined team and played an Origi role against Switzerland!! shocked
That will not stop Bernaldo Silva from being the best player of the tournament cool

Ronaldo came 3rd through vote though...

VVD came 2nd through vote too..

And then, officially the FIFA men best player award was won by Lionel Messi through votes too...

He is the best irrespective of Valverde or VARsil... He will always be at that high level..

I like the way he blasted Comebol though.. If Nigerian youth can rise up to Buhari like that too, may be Nigeria will be a better place grin

Ballon d'or is between Messi, Mane and VVD now!!!

December 2 loading....

Real madrid 3-0 juve
Juve 3-0 rmd... Ronaldo scores a single goal at the final minute, rmd qualify

Barca 3-0 liverpool
Liverpool 4-0 barca.. A single goal from messi would have been enough to see them through, but the nigga ran like a coward

A.madrid 2-0 juve
Juve 3-0 a.madrid ronaldo delivers again with a hattrick

Schalke 2-0 madrid
Madrid 3-0 schalke.. Your guess is as good as mine

Barca 4-1 roma
Roma 3-0 barca.. Once again a single goal from messi would have been enough to see them thru.. The guy ran

I could go on and on and on
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by jayjay2609: 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
eni4real:
If Forlan did not win the Bronze medal, you think he will get the Golden ball because of 5 goals??

Only if James Rodriguez won the Bronze medal, may be he will won the World cup golden ball of 2014 ahead of Messi because he was fantastic in thay World cup... He could actually do the double but winning both the golden boot and the golden ball.. But unfortunately Colombia was defeated by a weak Brazil team....

Modric will disagree with you, he came 2nd and therefore emerge as the World cup golden ball winner...

That World cup golden ball is the reason why Modric was better than Ronaldo in 2018!!!

Modric will forever cherish the moment throughout his life...

And Ronaldo will never underrate the power of World cup golden ball ever because, it make Modric to overtake him in the Ballon d'or race of 2018!!!

So, every award count..

If Messi and Co got eliminated (like Uruguay and Colombia) in the Copa America without winning anything, Messi will definitely not be crowned as the Official best player in the world right now.. Votes or no votes!!!!

Messi vs Mane vs VVD loading in Dec 2 tho!!!

It will be interesting..
As an African, I am rooting for Mane tongue

As a football lover, I am rooting for Messi cool

English Media PR will prefer VVD tho undecided

Sneijder:
World cup finalist, world cup golden boot, UCL winner, serie A winner, copa italia winner, 5th position in the balon dor

Messi:
La liga winner, 1st position balon dor

2018:
Modric:
UCL winner, world cup finalist, golden ball, 1st position balon dor
Ronaldo:
UCL winner, UCL golden boot, 4 goals at the world cup, 2nd position in balon dor

You reason this magic bros.. Which kind ojoro pass this one

Modric only won the balon dor because ronaldo was no longer a madrid player.. Simple
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
jayjay2609:

Real madrid 3-0 juve
Juve 3-0 rmd... Ronaldo scores a single goal at the final minute, rmd qualify

Barca 3-0 liverpool
Liverpool 4-0 barca.. A single goal from messi would have been enough to see them through, but the nigga ran like a coward

A.madrid 2-0 juve
Juve 3-0 a.madrid ronaldo delivers again with a hattrick

Schalke 2-0 madrid
Madrid 3-0 schalke.. Your guess is as good as mine

Barca 4-1 roma
Roma 3-0 barca.. Once again a single goal from messi would have been enough to see them thru.. The guy ran

I could go on and on and on
I wish you don't include the Michael Oliver call in your point.. That is the most heartbreaking moment of cheat for Juventus fans...
Ronaldo scored a last minute penalty..

Did Messi get a penalty against Liverpool?? What are you talking about? ?

You have even forgotten that Messi is the reason why Barcelona is 3 nil up in the first place, you have forgotten the clean ball that Messi gave Dembele in the first leg and the chances he created for Suarez and Coutinho I'm the 2nd Leg.. He is not a mere scorer.. He gave the striker of the team many opportunities to pull one back when he was followed about by Liverpool guards.. But Suarez and Coutinho were switched off.. .

Have you forgotten that the last goal that Ronaldo scored in 2018 UCL was the last minute penalty he scored against Juventus in the Quarter final..

What happen in the semi final vs Bayern?? : Benzema

What happen in the Final vs Liverpool??: Benzema and Bale..

You will not mention that....

Despite scoring 12 goals already with 3 assist, you will not task any of Messi's teammates to score even when the major tactics of Klopp was to stifle Messi since he is the live wire of Barcelona undecided

Don't give me that, "score when it matter most talk". The only player that score when it matter most for Real Madrid, the best one is Sergio Ramos vs Athletico at 90 minutes of the UCL final... 2014!! We praise him for that... But nobody overhype him like Ronaldo's last minute controversial penalty in the quarter final against Juventus!!!

What Origi did for Liverpool, if Cristiano do it for Juventus I am sure his Ballon d'or song will be very high by now!!! grin
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
Chingykay77:

Right now Messi is the god of free kicks

Yes I agree with even though am a fan of CR7..

Buh let's not overlook d fact that there was a time Ronaldo was also mad!! When it comes to taking free kicks

Ronaldo has scored some unbelievable free kicks bro.. Just dat he's still kinda adapting to Seria A...u are yet to see the best of CR7 at Juventus

Ronaldo still remains my GOAT
#ForzaJuve

Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
jayjay2609:

Sneijder:
World cup finalist, world cup golden boot, UCL winner, serie A winner, copa italia winner, 5th position in the balon dor

Messi:
La liga winner, 1st position balon dor

2018:
Modric:
UCL winner, world cup finalist, golden ball, 1st position balon dor
Ronaldo:
UCL winner, UCL golden boot, 4 goals at the world cup, 2nd position in balon dor

You reason this magic bros.. Which kind ojoro pass this one

Modric only won the balon dor because ronaldo was no longer a madrid player.. Simple
Analyze 2013 Ballon d'or too undecided
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
basmur:

with over a hundred of more games..
Lol..funny u..

U guys are just saying with over hundred games.
It's career games and it's not even up to hundred sef..Smh
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by jayjay2609: 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
eni4real:
I wish you don't include the Michael Oliver call in your point.. That is the most heartbreaking moment of cheat for Juventus fans...
Ronaldo scored a last minute penalty..

Did Messi get a penalty against Liverpool?? What are you talking about? ?

You have even forgotten that Messi is the reason why Barcelona is 3 nil up in the first place, you have forgotten the clean ball that Messi gave Dembele in the first leg and the chances he created for Suarez and Coutinho I'm the 2nd Leg.. He is not a mere scorer.. He gave the striker of the team many opportunities to pull one back when he was followed about by Liverpool guards.. But Suarez and Coutinho were switched off.. .

Have you forgotten that the last goal that Ronaldo scored in 2018 UCL was the last minute penalty he scored against Juventus in the Quarter final..

What happen in the semi final vs Bayern?? : Benzema

What happen in the Final vs Liverpool??: Benzema and Bale..

You will not mention that....

Despite scoring 12 goals already with 3 assist, you will not task any of Messi's teammates to score even when the major tactics of Klopp was to stifle Messi since he is the live wire of Barcelona undecided

Don't give me that, "score when it matter most talk". The only player that score when it matter most for Real Madrid, the best one is Sergio Ramos vs Athletico at 90 minutes of the UCL final... 2014!! We praise him for that... But nobody overhype him like Ronaldo's last minute controversial penalty in the quarter final against Juventus!!!

What Origi did for Liverpool, if Cristiano do it for Juventus I am sure his Ballon d'or song will be very high by now!!! grin

Where was benzema and bale when ronaldo was destroying PSG and juventus(the same juve that dumped out messi the previous year, imagine messi playing against 35yrs old barzagli, 39 years old buffon, 33 years old chilleni, yet he could not do anything)

That last minute penalty was the last goal ronaldo scored, agreed.. But have you also forgotten that before K/O stages messi had 10 goals against 2goals scored by ronaldo.. But at the end of the tournament, messi 10 goals: ronaldo 11 goals

First you were blaming pique for barca's defeat, now its suarez and coutinho.. If messi was as good as you think he, why could he not score a single goal.. Rubbish

Messi was once the highest goal scorer in the UCL, but today that title belongs to messi

Messi 4 balon dor against ronaldo 1.. But today they are equal on 5

Messi 10goals:2 goals ronaldo
Later on messi 10 goals:11 goals ronaldo

Ronaldo came to meet in spain, left with the title of the player with the highest hattricks, two years later messi was still playing catch up

We all know the reason why ronaldo did not win the balon dor last season why because they did not want him to have more awards that messi
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Jokerman(m): 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
eni4real:
Not the same Argentina..

Just like saying the present Nigeria is the same as the 94 set that was rated 12th best on FIFA ranking!!

But Argentina has won something with Maradona that's the koko
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by jayjay2609: 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
eni4real:
Analyze 2013 Ballon d'or too undecided

Ronaldo scored 69 goals in 2013.. Need I say more?
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
jayjay2609:

Ronaldo scored 69 goals in 2013.. Need I say more?
But trophyless...
Use the same criteria you've been using... Trophies, individual awards etc
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Jokerman:

But Argentina has won something with Maradona that's the koko
No praise for Carlos Bilardo who set up the tactics as a Coach huh??

No praise for his teammates who scored 3 goals in the final when the German marked Maradona out of the game

VARadona that was supposed to be Red carded for scoring intentional hand ball goal, deserves all the praise right?? undecided

Same National team, different team set-up...

Messi won the FIFA World best player award.. That shows that he was the best in the tournament despite the Higuain cool

There is a reason why it is called a "team trophy"
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
jayjay2609:

Where was benzema and bale when ronaldo was destroying PSG and juventus(the same juve that dumped out messi the previous year, imagine messi playing against 35yrs old barzagli, 39 years old buffon, 33 years old chilleni, yet he could not do anything)

That last minute penalty was the last goal ronaldo scored, agreed.. But have you also forgotten that before K/O stages messi had 10 goals against 2goals scored by ronaldo.. But at the end of the tournament, messi 10 goals: ronaldo 11 goals

First you were blaming pique for barca's defeat, now its suarez and coutinho.. If messi was as good as you think he, why could he not score a single goal.. Rubbish

Messi was once the highest goal scorer in the UCL, but today that title belongs to messi

Messi 4 balon dor against ronaldo 1.. But today they are equal on 5

Messi 10goals:2 goals ronaldo
Later on messi 10 goals:11 goals ronaldo

Ronaldo came to meet in spain, left with the title of the player with the highest hattricks, two years later messi was still playing catch up

We all know the reason why ronaldo did not win the balon dor last season why because they did not want him to have more awards that messi
Are you saying Ronaldo joined Real Madrid in 2014??

Why don't you analyze Ronaldo's trophy - winning performances in the UCL from 2009-2013??

Is it a coincidence that Madrid start winning the moment they bought Bale in 2014?? Or win further more the moment the Real Madrid DNA(Zizou) became the coach??

Just thinking out loud..

Why is Ronaldo very good in the UCL but could not win enough in the La Liga?? Is this a selective performance...??

I don't know..

All i know is that Ronaldo's teammates are highly underrated in their UCL victories..

That is why many Madridsmo were happy that Modric won the Ballon d'or in 2018... He has been long underrated!!! World cup show his worth even more!!!

When I hear people talking about VVD for Ballon d'or, I ask myself if he was better and more influential than Ramos in 2014!! undecided

And the PSG match, it was one Knee goal grin and one penalty won by Kroos cool

2nd leg, Neymar happened to PSG...

Ronaldo did not singlehandedly destroy PSG, Madrid midfield dominated PSG..

Modric really deserves to be the best player in in 2018.. shocked

Note: Cristiano's Hatrick in EPL and SerieA = 1 hatrick in 7 seasons!!!

Ronaldo's career did not start in 2009...

Always remember to consider his starting point and his present point anytime you want to compare it with the whole career games of Messi!!! cool
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by jayjay2609: 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
eni4real:
Are you saying Ronaldo joined Real Madrid in 2014??

Why don't you analyze Ronaldo's trophy - winning performances in the UCL from 2009-2013??

Is it a coincidence that Madrid start winning the moment they bought Bale in 2014?? Or win further more the moment the Real Madrid DNA(Zizou) became the coach??

Just thinking out loud..

Why is Ronaldo very good in the UCL but could not win enough in the La Liga?? Is this a selective performance...??

I don't know..

All i know is that Ronaldo's teammates are highly underrated in their UCL victories..

That is why many Madridsmo were happy that Modric won the Ballon d'or in 2018... He has been long underrated!!! World cup show his worth even more!!!

When I hear people talking about VVD for Ballon d'or, I ask myself if he was better and more influential than Ramos in 2014!! undecided

And the PSG match, it was one Knee goal grin and one penalty won by Kroos cool

2nd leg, Neymar happened to PSG...

Ronaldo did not singlehandedly destroy PSG, Madrid midfield dominated PSG..

Modric really deserves to be the best player in in 2018.. shocked

Note: Cristiano's Hatrick in EPL and SerieA = 1 hatrick in 7 seasons!!!

Ronaldo's career did not start in 2009...

Always remember to consider his starting point and his present point anytime you want to compare it with the whole career games of Messi!!! cool

Tell messi to come to Epl, if he scores a single hat trick, I will donate my balls to charity

You are a pained messi fan, simple

Ronaldo got injured against france, you will praise eder

Ronaldo tore the psg and juve team to shreds, you will praise the midfield players

Messi needed 15 years to achieve what ronaldo achieved in 9 years..
Messi has not won a UCL trophy for close to half a decade and you're still praising him..

Without xavi, iniesta and neymar.. Messi is a nobody, no wonder the guy wanted barca to delay the payment of his salary just to fund neymar's transfer

Tell me how many UCL trophies messi has won since those three left

Ramos is good but please dont compare him to VVD.. Before vvd came on board, liverpool were conceding goals left, right, center.. But enter VVD, you know what happened next...
Let me not even talk about the fact that nobody was able to dribble past him, not even messi
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
jayjay2609:

Tell messi to come to Epl, if he scores a single hat trick, I will donate my balls to charity

Ronaldo tore the psg and juve team to shreds, you will praise the midfield players

Messi has not won a UCL trophy for close to half a decade and you're still praising him..

Without xavi, iniesta and neymar.. Messi is a nobody, no wonder the guy wanted barca to delay the payment of his salary just to fund neymar's transfer

Ramos is good but please dont compare him to VVD.. Before vvd came on board, liverpool were conceding goals left, right, center.. But enter VVD, you know what happened next...
Let me not even talk about the fact that nobody was able to dribble past him, not even messi
I will agree with your point on VVD if Liverpool still retain Karius...

Allison performed excellently for club and country with and without VVD... Stop saying VVD was stopping goals..

Fabinho is a good DMF, Matip is another defender that is grossly underrated because we want to praise the expensive VVD...

He is not even as good as Vidic in 2008..

Avoiding dribbling is a meaningless stat when there are more important stats that a defender should be great at:

Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
jayjay2609:

Ronaldo is destined to be a journey man.. That is not part of Messi's destiny to be moving about... If Ronaldo also graduated from a high profile academy like Madrid or Barcelona, he would not need to be moving about.. He will stay in his club like Pele and Messi and become an eternal Legend there!!!

Even Egyptian Messi has many hatricks in the EPL, imagine if the real Messi should play there... He would just wipe off all the EPL legends from record book...

Who is the EPL GOAT?? Thierry Henry!! ! He plays with Messi and attest that Messi is the best player, nobody come close not even Ronaldo.. He always said that undecided

Iniesta and Xavi are no longer in Barcelona, Messi is currently the FIFA best player of 2019

Messi has already won 4 consecutive Ballon d'or before Neymar joined!!!

It's just like saying without John Terry slip and Bale's Purchase, Ronaldo is a nobody... How does that sound?? undecided
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by jayjay2609: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
eni4real:
Ronaldo is destined to be a journey man.. That is not part of Messi's destiny to be moving about... If Ronaldo also graduated from a high profile academy like Madrid or Barcelona, he would not need to be moving about.. He will stay in his club like Pele and Messi and become an eternal Legend there!!!

Even Egyptian Messi has many hatricks in the EPL, imagine if the real Messi should play there... He would just wipe off all the EPL legends from record book...

Who is the EPL GOAT?? Thierry Henry!! ! He plays with Messi and attest that Messi is the best player, nobody come close not even Ronaldo.. He always said that undecided

Thierry henry.. Best player ever in Epl??, I fear the weed you're taking.. Besides henry played with messi, you cant expect him to pick ronaldo above his former team mate na...

Messi would dominate epl?? Hahaha, that was the same thing falcao and shevchenko thought before they came to england..

If messi dares to come to england, he will end up like his junior brother di maria, or even his senior brother sef Juan Sabastian Veron
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
jayjay2609:

Thierry henry.. Best player ever in Epl??, I fear the weed you're taking.. Besides henry played with messi, you cant expect him to pick ronaldo above his former team mate na...

Messi would dominate epl?? Hahaha, that was the same thing falcao and shevchenko thought before they came to england..

If messi dares to come to england, he will end up like his junior brother di maria, or even his senior brother sef Juan Sabastian Veron
If Egyptian Messi can destroy all the goals record that Cristiano set in his one wonder season at 2007/2008 season, by scoring 32 League goals and total of 44 goals with poor teammates and worse keeper(Karius)...,
Imagine what the real Messi will do!!!

Yes, Thierry Henry is the best EPL player ever!!!
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by jayjay2609: 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
eni4real:
If Egyptian Messi can destroy all the goals record that Cristiano set in his one wonder season at 2007/2008 season, by scoring 32 League goals and total of 44 goals with poor teammates and worse keeper(Karius)...,

What will messi do in epl that he has not done for argentina already??
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
jayjay2609:

What will messi do in epl that he has not done for argentina already??
You mean Egyptian Messi has won trophies with Egypt, that is the reason why he destroyed the record of Cristiano which he made in his one wonder season of 2007/2008?? undecided

Paul Scholes won many international trophies, that made him successful in the EPL undecided

I don't just understand

Who knows that a small player like Eder can give a big player like Ronaldo some bragging right grin

Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Jokerman(m): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
eni4real:
No praise for Carlos Bilardo who set up the tactics as a Coach huh??

No praise for his teammates who scored 3 goals in the final when the German marked Maradona out of the game

VARadona that was supposed to be Red carded for scoring intentional hand ball goal, deserves all the praise right?? undecided

Same National team, different team set-up...

Messi won the FIFA World best player award.. That shows that he was the best in the tournament despite the Higuain cool

There is a reason why it is called a "team trophy"

In the annals of Argentina,

Maradona > Messi
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Jokerman(m): 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
eni4real:

Tell us what Henry won that Cristiano didn't win??
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
Jokerman:

In the annals of Argentina,

Maradona > Messi
In Annals of Argentina National team!!

Just like Victor Moses is greater than Kanu in the Annals of National team undecided

Why?? They won International trophies...

But apart from that, "Messi is light years ahead of Maradona" — Sergio Ramos in 2018..

And Kanu is ahead of Victor Moses apart from international trophy!!! undecided
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Jokerman(m): 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
eni4real:

In Annals of Argentina National team!!

Just like Victor Moses is greater than Kanu in the Annals of National team undecided

Why?? They won International trophies...
Y
But apart from that, "Messi is light years ahead of Maradona" — Sergio Ramos in 2018..

And Kanu is ahead of Victor Moses apart from international trophy!!! undecided

Oga...

Maradona for Argentina

World Cup
COPA America
Golden ball (World Cup and COPA)
U20 World Cup
U20 golden ball
Once highest goal scorer
World Cup highest assists

Messi
Blatter golden ball
COPA golden ball
Highest goal scorer

So who is better??
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Jokerman:

Oga...

Maradona for Argentina

World Cup
COPA America
Golden ball (World Cup and COPA)
U20 World Cup
U20 golden ball
Once highest goal scorer
World Cup highest assists

Messi
Blatter golden ball
COPA golden ball
Highest goal scorer

So who is better??
So Messi no win Under 20 World cup again,??
Under 20 highest goal scorer
Under 20 Golden ball
Olympic Gold medal
Copa America Golden ball
Most assist in the history of Copa America
Most goal in the history of Argentina
Most assist in the history of Argentina
FIFA World cup golden ball
And Higuain award grin

Maradona did not win any Copa America jo undecided

Never forget, World cup golden ball is the reason why Modric was better than Ronaldo in 2018!!!
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Jokerman(m): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
eni4real:
Under 20 Golden ball
Olympic Gold medal
Copa America Golden ball
And Higuain award grin

Never forget, World cup golden ball is the reason why Modric was better than Ronaldo in 2018!!!

Messi has never won any Argentina player of the year o grin
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Jokerman:

Messi has never won any Argentina player of the year o grin
Ha shocked
Fear God na undecided

He has won it 11 times grin

7 years In a row cool
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by echibuogwu(m): 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
U know nothing but u argue a lot. Perfect example of a Fool
Jokerman:

That match wasn't 2 freekicks o
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by obonujoker(m): 1:36am On Nov 12, 2019
eni4real:
Under 20 Golden ball
Olympic Gold medal
Copa America Golden ball
And Higuain award grin

So what happened these years when these players won golden ball but didn't win world best??

Forlan 2010 - Nessi world best

Iniesta 2012- Messi world best

Messi 2014 - Ronaldo world best
Re: Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2019
obonujoker:

So what happened these years when these players won golden ball but didn't win world best??

Forlan 2010 - Nessi world best

Iniesta 2012- Messi world best

Messi 2014 - Ronaldo world best
Modric won the UCL too...
. World cup golden is the award that make Modric overtake Ronaldo who is also a UCL winner with Madrid...
If Ronaldo won the World cup golden ball in 2018 World cup, he would easily win the Ballon d'or!!

"Never forget, World cup golden ball is the reason why Modric was better than Ronaldo in 2018"— Buhari In 2019 undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Colombia (3 - 0): U-17 Women's World Cup On Saturday Sept-29-2012 / "Barcelona Preparing For Life After Lionel Messi" - President Bartomeu / Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.