Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her (61418 Views)

Lady Gives Man Middle Finger At Party, Upset Over Rejection (photo) / Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Style Dance At An Occasion, Got Guests Screaming / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by GENEGIRIA: 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
You live in Ghana and you are not even ashamed to say it? So what are doing in Ghana after all the crap you wrote? Why don’t you fvcking go and live ve in your paradise Nigeria? You live in Ghana, earn a living in Ghana and yet all you do is bad mouth your host country? Tell me, is it by force that you stay in Ghana? only a nigerian will do this.

Tetehjewels:

The realities on ground is what i am dealing with. In ghana, its sex sex sex all day among the ladies young and old. This is the norm and how do i know? It's because i live in Ghana.

It has caused an epidermic of teen pregnancies everywhere as girls from age 13 are giving birth due to early exposure to sex as shown to them from those older than they are.

They talk sex freely and openly and even dress the part from so young. The more skin you can show in Ghana as a young girl the better for you. Even their parents encourage it as most of the young teens have these skimpy clothes bought for them by their parents and encourage them to engage in illicit sex.

Here even rape is always settled out of courts as the perpetrator is often asked to pay maybe 1000 cedis by the parents of the victim. To them its a biz. Its not my fault if these vices are here.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
You live in Ghana and you are not even ashamed to say it? So what are doing in Ghana after all the crap you wrote? Why don’t you fvcking go and live ve in your paradise Nigeria? You live in Ghana, earn a living in Ghana and yet all you do is bad mouth your host country? Tell me, is it by force that you stay in Ghana? only a nigerian will do this.

Lmao so you are Ghanaian which is why this truth hurt you so bad. Sorry but i just had to say the truth you and I know which you are trying to deny and vexing about.

Your girls and sex are 5 and 6 and it is disgusting to see

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by thaler(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
Inthemoment:
"If you are among the sane ones in this perilous time and you have found yourself a good partner to complement your Goodness, You have no idea what that Good Lord has done for You!

Amen cry
Amen to this

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

Believe Nigeria's moralists at your own peril.

Forget all these hypocritical motherfuckers yapping about the girl for expressing herself when they would still go to her DM begging for sex.

Knowing the Nigerian nature for hypocrisy, her worst critics would be in her DM begging for sex.

Not like the so-called "decent" girls her better. The ones on scarves in church today, forming holy have a pussy mileage higher than a dangote truck.

Only Isoko boy, who is street smart came in, with the best caption: My Industry Girl
Some things are best left in private. It wasn't necessary that she comes in public to display such stupidity

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by Just30: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

The realities on ground is what i am dealing with. In ghana, its sex sex sex all day among the ladies young and old. This is the norm and how do i know? It's because i live in Ghana.

It has caused an epidermic of teen pregnancies everywhere as girls from age 13 are giving birth due to early exposure to sex as shown to them from those older than they are.

They talk sex freely and openly and even dress the part from so young. The more skin you can show in Ghana as a young girl the better for you. Even their parents encourage it as most of the young teens have these skimpy clothes bought for them by their parents and encourage them to engage in illicit sex.

Here even rape is always settled out of courts as the perpetrator is often asked to pay maybe 1000 cedis by the parents of the victim. To them its a biz. Its not my fault if these vices are here.
Youre even a bigger fool to talk about teenage pregnancy when it is a bigger problem in Nigeria with girls as young as 10 years old having babies.

24% OF ALL TEENAGERS in nigeria had their first kid under the age of 15 years
crazy sex craving people
no wonder you guys breed like rats and your poverty wont even go down until after a generation

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by Just30: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

you are talking about rape as if any rape case ever ends up in court in Nigeria

for the past 20 years in Nigeria, not a single rape case has led to a conviction.

you are just ignorant.
grin grin grin grin

such a fool
Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by Toks2008(m): 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
She only expressed herself and I perfectly got her reasonable message even when.people think she expressed it in a vulgar manner.

People promote Bbnaija yet condemned her..ori yin ti daru.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by Just30: 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

we are not like your bushy nation where you guys dont mind your business can run around raping women because they wear shot dresses.

If you are mature enough,, you will know how to keep your thing in between your legs.

a nation of paedophiles such a disgrace. grin grin grin
Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by spiritedtete: 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
Inthemoment:
"If you are among the sane ones in this perilous time and you have found yourself a good partner to complement your Goodness, You have no idea what that Good Lord has done for You!

Amen cry
Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by purples25(f): 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
I dont understand these people. Most of their ways of life are not different from hers. Look at the pictures placed there, of the men next to her, who criticized. They dont seem better. So i cant get why they're mad.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
xoxocandy:
I didn't watch,what did she say?
She said when the pucci is good, appreciate it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by BluntBoy(m): 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
tendingNews:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/11/video-young-ladys-hot-sex-advice-lands-trouble.html?m=1

This report isn't complete.

You didn't tell us what exactly the girl said that elicited so many baffled responses, even from our yeyebrities.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
nothing wey brother John no go see for fellowship

ROTFL grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by Khaleell001(m): 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lastmankc:
Hypocrites everywhere
How?
Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by Panther123: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by tillaman(m): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
Angel Gabriel must be on a codeine diet, he’s too damn slow
Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by badmrkt(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
safarigirl:
so, what is influencing millions of boys topp go into yahoo?
same thing influencing billions of girls into sexually objectifying themselves...

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
Just30:
we are not like your bushy nation where you guys dont mind your business can run around raping women because they wear shot dresses.

If you are mature enough,, you will know how to keep your thing in between your legs.

a nation of paedophiles such a disgrace. grin grin grin

lmao cheesy cheesy

My singular post hurt you so bad you had to reply it thrice grin grin grin

Deal with your pain bro. That is not my problem grin grin
Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by Legendguru: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by Enemyofpeace: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
Angel Gabriel should look for the trumpet and blow jare. These temptations too much for me o. If not for dominique I for don kee myself
Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by Enemyofpeace: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
Why the girl's armpits be like kettle calling the pot black
Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by Bobosneh: 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
AstroG:
Oloshoism-That's what 99.1% of Naija girls are into,either codedly,for fun or business.

In my Next life,wish ah wasn't born a Nigerian cus the the way most of ourgirls go abt their oloshoic biz is appalling.

TUFIAKWA!!!
its just the one know you know o my brother. if you get to go to the land of the oyibos or mingled with them you will know how degraded they are morally. if get i the chance to choose where I will be born I will choose Nigeria tho a better nigeria over and over again. the best thing to ever happen to me is being a Nigerian.
Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by Sanchez01: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
Inthemoment:
As in, ehn! Local man is proud! grin
Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by safarigirl(f): 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
badmrkt:
same thing influencing billions of girls into sexually objectifying themselves...
which billions of girls?

Like I said, boy or girl, pray for a sensible child. The grief boys bring to parents is nor different from what girls do. I know many boys who never graduated from University, despite the fact that they kept collecting school fees and such, you think that isn't heart-breaking?

In the circle I belong to, it is sons causing trouble, not daughters.
Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by Tzar(m): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
The problem isn't that she gave sex advice.
Sexual talk & other mediocre interests has totally drowned intellectually sound and progressive discussions.
My challenge is majority of Nigerian Youths have become so shallow and myopic is their thinking.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by Just30: 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

lmao cheesy cheesy

My singular post hurt you so bad you had to reply it thrice grin grin grin

Deal with your pain bro. That is not my problem grin grin

I just had to break it down to your level

i know you cant read plenty clauses grin grin
let alone understand
Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Just30:

I just had to break it down to your level

i know you cant read plenty clauses grin grin
let alone understand

Lmao break it down to my level indeed since you do not realize you could have said all you needed to say in one post but NO.

Your brain was too slow to process replies that quickly as the dagger from my message sank ever so slowly deeper into the most painful part of your emotions which prompted each reply you posted to be more venomous than the previous as the pain got more severe.

The truth has been said and you cannot unsay it. grin grin

Your girls from teens to elderly and sex are 5 and 6. Accept your truth and fix it rather than attacking the one who speaks the truth.
Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
yeye..they will soon start entering her dm codedly cheesy..no be naija again.
Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

Believe Nigeria's moralists at your own peril.

Forget all these hypocritical motherfuckers yapping about the girl for expressing herself when they would still go to her DM begging for sex.

Knowing the Nigerian nature for hypocrisy, her worst critics would be in her DM begging for sex.

Not like the so-called "decent" girls her better. The ones on scarves in church today, forming holy have a pussy mileage higher than a dangote truck.

Only Isoko boy, who is street smart came in, with the best caption: My Industry Girl
gbam cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by deltateam: 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
Gofwane:
Wetin Spartacus no go see inside Batiatus' ludus

Is it no longer 'Musa'?

Joblessness.
Re: Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her by PrincessGift(f): 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
nothing wey brother John no go see for fellowship
grin grin grin grin angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gabriel Fox Turns 'Seductive Secretary', Says It's 'Wardrobe Malfunction' / Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.