Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day (61222 Views)

All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) / Curvy Pure Water Seller Twerks On Major Road In Lagos Traffic, Causes Stir (Pix) / Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by tendingNews: 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
Popular Instagram twerker, Janemena, celebrates Valentine with her boyfriend with a hot twerking video that got her fans scream and go gaga.

Janemena marked Val by twerking on her boyfriend's head.

Some of her fans hailed her for the bold and sexy display, others blasted the young man for allowing a lady twerk sexily on his head.

Watch the video here and see reactions after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/valentine-janemena-twerks-on-her.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by tendingNews: 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
Watch the video HERE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by coolestofall(m): 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
I can't even see d yansh everyone is talking about. Different strokes 4 different folks.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by Celebgistz1: 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
tendingNews:
Watch the video HERE

OP see what you have caused shocked grin

33 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by tendingNews: 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
Celebgistz1:

OP see what you have caused shocked grin
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nice couple.
Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by dollytino4real(f): 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
dat is forking tinz loading
Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by Firefire(m): 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nonsensical nonsense
Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
Like for this babe, Share otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
Seun and your Mods.. what kind of thread is this na?

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by imitateMe(m): 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
See as u let woman brush yansh on top ur head like that. Yansh wey u suppose blow comot

Deliverance case.

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by martineverest(m): 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
bloggers promoting irrelevant people to yeyebrity levels

6 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by oloriLFC(f): 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
Lawd! Which one be this again? undecided And that one too was smiling like a he-goat. Smh

8 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by ipobarecriminals: 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
sad angry sad person daughter dem dey place on scale

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by Czarugo007: 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
She go dey twerk for the guy head,before you know it mess go follow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by physise(m): 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
Girls of nowadays disgust me lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by dipopooo(m): 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
Na was oo.... Only God knows what world to turning to.... And a woman gave birth to that id!ot oo
Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by HaryoBamex(m): 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
The yansh does not even look soft sef..

Mtcheew�
Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by HaryoBamex(m): 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
It's not about having big bum bum.

The question is

IS IT SOFT?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by bahdpersona(m): 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ori Bobo yi ti gbabode

2 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by Amarabae(f): 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
Very nasty.
BTW why is it that guys hardly twerk? cool

3 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by Caseless: 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
angry

Useless kids everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by obaataaokpaewu: 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
I see some comments and I shake my head angry

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
What's all this sad

5 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by Offpoint: 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
How people go online and encourage this kinda bullshits still baffles me.
Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
I pray your guys love should last because all this doesn't guarantee everlasting love.....awon ode

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amarabae:
Very nasty.
BTW why is it that guys hardly twerk? cool

You disgust me.

5 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
y'all dunno wana have sense.
When u have a girl that can twerk u will be a happy man for lifecheesy. God bless all female ukwucious twerkerscheesy

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by omoteacher(m): 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

If you want to be popular by force in Nigeria. Just do one irrelevant thing and see NL moderators push you to fame/ yeyebrity status.

2 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day by ofiko123(m): 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? / Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.