Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,510 members, 7,770,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:53 AM

Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! (79355 Views)

PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) / I Can't Sleep At Night Please What Can I Do / My Brother Wakes Up Shirtless Whenever He Sleeps At Night. Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by Buyerscity(m): 1:22am On Nov 11, 2019
Good day all,

Please help a brother, as being in need of a place to stay within Lagos mainland due to where I stay got flooded. And, I don't have enough money to run a full rent package at the moment.

Please, I appreciate joint rent.

This applies as what I consider

* You have a rented place and you plan moving out to another place BTW Nov and Dec

* You need a roommate to share the rent bills with

* Rent without agent and commission(i.e 3500 or 3k monthly)

God bless you as you put smile on my face.

Chat me on what's app

https:///23407082515117

Call:07082515117
Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 11, 2019
Dee7874:
Please doctors in the house I need help.....!!

I have noticed this unusually stain of blood in my boxers every time I come back home from work but I thought it was nothing until I went to use the restroom one day when i observed this redness in my urine. After the urine, comes a think long red worm-like thing coming out followed by blood. Jeez!

Next day, I rushed to General hospital to see a doctor, he suspect schistosomes/fluke worm. He recommended some tests 1) M/S/U or M/C/S,( 2) FCBY (3) E/U/C . All came out negative.

Wrote some drugs which I have taken for almost a week now. The blood stopped 4 days and came back again on the 5th day that I am supposed to take the last dosage.

When I sleep at night now, my boxers gets wet again with the lond red worm....

NB: Doctor keep asking if I come from Ondo state, and when last I visited village, I work closely around water.
I am married with kids......
Doctors in the house I need help....
Anyone with similar issue in the past please help with how you went about it....
I have visited herbal woman... she called it atosi eleje.... meaning Blood or dry gonohea which I doubt...

If you must insult me, also proffer solution. Thank you....

Stick wit ur doctors.
Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by olukayraph(m): 1:27am On Nov 11, 2019
Take spiritual step. Pray about it.

Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by sexysage(m): 1:34am On Nov 11, 2019
Oga go to the clinic, you're having bilharzia infestation
Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by ultimatekint(m): 1:34am On Nov 11, 2019
See a doctor, not a Lecturer oooo!
Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by DBestDoc(f): 1:37am On Nov 11, 2019
@Dee7874
This looks like a classic case of urinary schistosomiasis. The blood in your urine plus that worm. That picture you uploaded looks like the female schistosoma hematobium worm which causes urinary schistosomiasis and you may have acquired it from swimming in Rivers or dirty lakes, may be a long time ago when you were still a kid if you can recall.

Not to scare you, but that's a major cause of bladder cancer in Naija.
My advice, go see a urologist as quick as possible and let's hope stuffs will b salvaged at this point. You'll need a full genitourinary work up and some treatments to first eliminate the worms, their eggs and treat any complications that the infestation may have caused.

It's scary i know and i hope all goes well with you in the end.

7 Likes

Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by Halexgos3(m): 1:37am On Nov 11, 2019
Am sorry bro, my God will heal you

1 Like

Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:38am On Nov 11, 2019
Wait... That long red thing comot from ur prick? shocked

This is pig worm infection. You dey hide fvck pig?

1 Like

Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by PattyMike(m): 1:42am On Nov 11, 2019
Wow how can I unsee this. Can't believe that thing came out of your penis. God have mercy on us. Google your symptoms you'll find a diagnosis I can promise that. Use WebMD.
Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by DeKen: 1:44am On Nov 11, 2019
Please discuss this with your doctor before taking another person's prescription. Self medication is very dangerous and antibiotics is not something to be taken anyhow without prescription. It will be a good idea you also research on antibiotics resistance so that you don't compound your problems while trying to solve one. Wish you speedy recovery.

Dee7874:

Oh really!

Thanks for sharing your experience here.
I'll try the ciprotab option.

Thanks and be blessed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by Johnboom: 1:57am On Nov 11, 2019
Caricapapaya Seed is good at eliminating worm. Try it.
Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by baby124: 2:06am On Nov 11, 2019
Sorry OP, it is well... this doesn’t look good at all.

1 Like

Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by emmylee097: 2:07am On Nov 11, 2019
I beg in the name of God to seek a second opinion
Dee7874:

OK I will go.....
One of the text up there was kidney test.
Doctor said my Kidneys are OK.

Thanks for your input anyway.
Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by CrownPrincehawk(m): 2:11am On Nov 11, 2019
Go for a comprehensive medical test...Malaria has similar symptom too.
Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by nairalanduseles: 2:13am On Nov 11, 2019
Can nit imagine how stressed u will be ..... I dont know how financial buoyant you re either.......how old are you?
Could be your prostate.........it does sound like prostate hopefully it's not cancer
Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by Alloyhardu(m): 2:21am On Nov 11, 2019
Go on ig and chat this lady up thepeoples_doctors or pick her address and visit her clinic trust me she is way good
Dee7874:

OK I will go.....

1 Like

Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by drealcivilceno(m): 2:22am On Nov 11, 2019
This looks like Hookworm and it has gotten to your bladder. You really need to do something about it real fast.
You should visit the hospital as you cannot self-medicate on this because there are different anthelmintics for different species (worm).

Stay well and healing with God's speed.
Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by Memberclub(m): 2:26am On Nov 11, 2019
Dee7874:

Thank you Xornes123,

Exactly why I am here....
Done Kidney, Urine & Blood test. All came out clean.
I am turning the way of alternative medicine now....
I still need help...

keep taking your drugs. It will clear up..
Don't panic
Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by capitalzero: 2:38am On Nov 11, 2019
Dee7874:

I have noticed this unusually stain of blood in my boxers every time I come back home from work but I thought it was nothing until I went to use the restroom one day when i observed this redness in my urine. After the urine, comes a think long red worm-like thing coming out followed by blood. Jeez!

Next day, I rushed to General hospital to see a doctor, he suspect schistosomes/fluke worm. He recommended some tests 1) M/S/U or M/C/S,( 2) FCBY (3) E/U/C . All came out negative.

Wrote some drugs which I have taken for almost a week now. The blood stopped 4 days and came back again on the 5th day that I am supposed to take the last dosage.

NB: Doctor keep asking if I come from Ondo state, and when last I visited village, I work closely around water.
Anyone with similar issue in the past please help with how you went about it....
I have visited herbal woman... she called it atosi eleje.... meaning Blood or dry gonohea which I doubt...

see an urologist asap
Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by 12345baba(m): 2:42am On Nov 11, 2019
Drink praziquantel
Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:47am On Nov 11, 2019
Sounds like a parasitic infection; most likely Bilharzia (Schistosomiasis) contacted in pond/river water infested with Schistosoma hematobium (worm/fluke) carried by some species of snails.

Praziquantel (Biltricide) is an effective drug for most acute cases - I do not know why your treatment seemed to have failed; perhaps due to inappropriate dosage or quality of the particular drug used.

In any case you should go back for a more detailed review of your case - good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:50am On Nov 11, 2019
The doctor is even suspecting village people at work

1 Like

Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by Jennylawani: 2:55am On Nov 11, 2019
Have you been out of the country lately? There is a fish called the candiru(sp?) But the thing in the picture looks suspiciously like the inside barrel of an ink pen. Do you live alone, if not, how well do you know your partner? If this was a local parasite, DONT YOU THINK THE LOCAL MDs WOULD RECOGNIZE IT IMMEDIATELY....I SUSPECT SOMTHING ELSE IS CAUSING THESE AILMENTS.
Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by Jennylawani: 2:59am On Nov 11, 2019
If it was an STDs, you would be in pain, bleeding due to STDs means a somewhat advanced state. There would also be a smell to the blood, and it would be more of a bloody discharge. GOOD LUCK I HOPE YOU FIND THE CURE
Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by Shineye(m): 3:06am On Nov 11, 2019
For how long have you been having this signs, this seems to be a case of chronic bilharzia. Pls go to the hospital and see a qualified medical doctor, the earlier the better.
Dee7874:

Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:09am On Nov 11, 2019
Dee7874:

OK I will go.....

Pls go to LUTH or any other heavyweight hospital

The doctors there are super-experienced (though some of them tend to act silly every once in a while)

Getting feedback from random people online can lead to anxiety cos many people will just start naming very scary diseases.

1 Like

Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:09am On Nov 11, 2019
Op,you have gotten quite a handful of advice and suggestion here but your best option still remains hospital. I therefore advise you visit UCH In Ibadan for proper examinations and treatments. The medical wizards in that facility we treat you and you will be fine.

Do not panic,it is well with you bro.
Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by kalvoken(m): 3:10am On Nov 11, 2019
olukayraph:
Take spiritual step. Pray about it.
una too carry religion for head. And you even posted your pastor's family picture, what's he supposed to do with it Visit them or wetin?

SMH

1 Like

Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by bizzibodi(m): 3:12am On Nov 11, 2019
So ailment like this exist.

1 Like

Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by lebienconnu: 3:16am On Nov 11, 2019
This case has gone beyond only praziquantel and antibiotics. The worms have caused serious damage.The bleeding has not stopped because your bladder inner wall may have been seriously ulcerrated. Like a Doctor rightly said you need a comprehensive urinary tract work up. Bladder cancer is not something to be joked with. It must be ruled out convincinly. You do not have time to experiment with any alternative medicine.

There is a procedure called urethrocystoscopy. A scope with tiny camera will be passed through your penis and your bladder inner wall will be visualized. If there is ulceration or any other abnormality a very small sample will be taken and sent to the laboratory to check if it is cancerous or not. Cancer is best treated when detected early enough. You have no time. I repeat. Some other investigations will also be required in order to take informed decision about your treatment.

Go to any teaching hospital and prepare your mind very well. I trained in OAUTHC and I am absolutely sure that you will find succour there. See Profesor Badmus or Professor Salako. The duo are urology personified. If you know you know.

Again, no time to play Baba ijebu with Bladder CA.

5 Likes

Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by KuwaiitiDinar: 3:17am On Nov 11, 2019
I am suspecting something, go to save a life mission hospital and they will book you to see a good gynecologists, since you don’t feel pain but movement. It is important you see a very good gynecologist. Please do not look at cost it is your life we are talking about here, do not delay, it might be late.
Re: Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! by unionpowerk: 3:19am On Nov 11, 2019
Zornes123:

any small thing Una go dey shout nairaland is not hospital. so them for no just get health section at all. despite she clearly stated she has been to the hospital.
see Oga let me tell u this world is a small place most people posting here don't always place their ordeals here so that online doctors can help. they sometimes are looking out for others who might have experienced similar thing therefore helping them know what might be wrong, hence making it easy when they see a doctor.
you self why u dey health section they observe people way sick? you be doctor?

lalasticlala.
God really bless you ,You nailed it , The essence of forum/ Platform is to share but quite unfortunate you see Nasty ,Disgusting and Insultive comments ,The Op knew this ,He had already mentioned he went to Hospital yet you still see some would come up to still advise to do what he is tired of doing .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) / Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot / Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.