Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF (16505 Views)

Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease / Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? / Today Is World's No Bra Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn

As a real niggarrr

I must tell you this is a problem of Nigeria not the north

North and South are one

If you say the north
Then i can tell you there is no 15 year old female in the south that is still a virgin

Child marriage is not common in the south.While they may choose to indulge in sexual activities at a young age, they're not forcefully carted off to a pedophile's homes by their families.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
RTSC:
99% of the bad statistics Nigeria has is because of the north.
remove the north from nigeria... in 20yrs, Nigeria will be the giant of Africa with no rivalry
Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by SkinnyNigga: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
hapi:

Regina Daniel's, see what you have caused.
fool.. Regina is not a child..
Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by winterfell007(m): 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
hammerD:
BLAME ISLAM AND NORTHERN NIGERIA.

NIGERIA NATURAL BABY FACTORY.

Nigga you have to be very careful when making cartoon images of their Prophet. This could raise religious tension. Try and apply wisdom.
Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by lukui: 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
okay you blame the north abii?

what about whoores, prostitutes and slay mamas plenty everywheres nooks and corners.

our society doesnt celebrate, marriage, but promiscuity, lewdness, and prostitution

you can't see their(north Hausas) women selling in the market places. but go to Lagos or onitsha market, they(nude women) will be using breasts to push you from behind!!!

we keep saying the same thing over and over again!! the society starts from the family, the family is the smallest unit of the society, now think of it if our young ones no longer marry ? what will happen.
#Godbless

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by hammerD: 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
winterfell007:

Nigga you have to be very careful when making cartoon images of their Prophet. This could raise religious tension. Try and apply wisdom.

just type muhammad and aisha and see the pictures.

who told u i made it?

and is it a lie or are they ashamed of it?

Abi 60 year old Muhammad no bleep 6 year old Aisha?
Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
What concrete achievements has UNICEF ever made?

Does it become automatic fact or truth because UNICEF said it?
If that is what you believe, then you have a lot to learn.
beautyhound:

Cos its d fact... will dey find positive nd say dey didnt? Do u v any idea w ot UNICEF stands for sef
Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by winterfell007(m): 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
hammerD:

just type muhammad and aisha and see the pictures.

who told u i made it?

and is it a lie or are they ashamed of it?

Abi 60 year old Muhammad no bleep 6 year old Aisha?

I have no qualms with your opinion. I'm only letting you know you have to be careful when projecting 'unassuming' images of their Prophet
I've always known you here in nairaland for spewing tribal slurs, don't take it further by spewing religious slurs
Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by hammerD: 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
winterfell007:

I have no qualms with your opinion. I'm only letting you know you have to be careful when projecting 'unassuming' images of their Prophet
I've always known you here in nairaland for spewing tribal slurs, don't take it further by spewing religious slurs

My friend stop derailing the thread.

I dont care about your opinions.

We say it as it is, regardless of whose Ox is gored.
Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by galaxy2020(m): 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
NORTHERN NIGERIA IS MORE APPROPRIATE....
Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by Danmisra(m): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
hammerD:

But the north doesn't have the highest rate of prostitution and sexual immorality, so what have u gain with the prostitution that the southerners lagalise. In south it better to a prostitute than being a second wife. And what happen to all the underage girls that are taken to Lagos and other places for prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by ShootThemAll(m): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
North keep on disgracing us, poverty HAUSA/FULANI'S, underage marriage HAUSA/FULANI'S, Terrorism HAUSA/FULANI'S, illiterates HAUSA/FULANI'S, highest intake of drugs codeine HAUSA/FULANI'S, kidnapping HAUSA/FULANI'S, highest number of beggars in the street HAUSA/FULANI'S, Embezzlement of funds Corruption Gandollar HAUSA/FULANI'S, illiterate president HAUSA/FULANI'S, Fight in Aso rock between first lady and Daura's family HAUSA/FULANI'S etc... WETIN WE DO THESE PEOPLE ABEG! Let's just go our separate ways and divide this country.
Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by hammerD: 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Danmisra:

But the north doesn't have the highest rate of prostitution and sexual immorality, so what have u gain with the prostitution that the southerners lagalise. In south it better to a prostitute than being a second wife. And what happen to all the underage girls that are taken to Lagos and other places for prostitution.

winterfell007:

@winterfell007 listen to my Northern brother danmisa above u .

See how he is direct and stating things that he believes are on ground.

We cannot live in denial or fear or dont talk attiude or u die, becos we all going to die anyway.
Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by Wettoid123: 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
Plz tell the Northerners!
Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by hammerD: 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
Danmisra:

As for you, keep justifying peadophilia and crippling your girl child with Urinary Incontinence and Vesico Vaginal Fistul.

I will only get really mad, wen u shift from your Northern girls to southern ones.

Dat is not to say, am not angry now. U and I know prostitution is illegal, especially wen done with children in the south.

Bloody Religious Peadophiles!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by jojothaiv(m): 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
The child bride is an exclusive rights of the Northerners. TBH, it's more like an socio-cultural and religious heritage.

FYI, I'm proudly a Bahushe.
Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by hammerD: 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
jojothaiv:
The child bride is an exclusive rights of the Northerners. TBH, it's more like an socio-cultural and religious heritage.

FYI, I'm proudly a Bahushe.

Religious Peadophilia and Peadophiles.

Tearing up babies hymen, upandan.

Can anything good come from islam and the north?
Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by lukui: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
While Asian and Europe have the highest girls and women in sex business.
Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by lukui: 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
when your female daughter is a prostitute, nobody complains, because everybody is fvcking her, but when she is married at a very young age, THEN EVERYBODY WILL START SHOUTING!!!!
Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by hammerD: 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
lukui:
when your female daughter is a prostitute, nobody complains, because everybody is fvcking her, but when she is married at a very young age, THEN EVERYBODY WILL START SHOUTING!!!!

No wonder the north have the highest rate of illiterate.

Education is haram for girls.

As soon as they can stand, she is married and by the time she takes her first step, a 60 year old man with 3 wives has his dick ready.

How do you people even sleep at night?
Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by HallaDaTruth: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
FuckTheMod:
Hmn...

The guilty ones knows themselves...

Blame it on Osu-alusi flat head pigs...

Blame it on Afonja and Arewa bed bugs

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by HallaDaTruth: 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
hammerD:

No wonder the north have the highest rate of illiterate.

Education is haram for girls.

As soon as they can stand, she is married and by the time she takes her first step, a 60 year old man with 3 wives has his dick ready.

How do you people even sleep at night?

The northerners are the most irresponsible people in Nigeria . They always blame he south for atrocities being commited by the north

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by Prechgold1180(m): 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
Regina Daniel nwoko come and look at what you have caused
Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by oodua1stson: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Northern nigeria ooo
Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by hamrof(m): 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
hammerD:

your parents should be ashamed for giving birth to such a nonentity like you,that's how you people started what you won't be able to finish.... what's your proof that Mohammed actually slept with a 6yrs old girl?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by Kubernetes: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
This is really bad from the northerners.

Sha let's see when it comes to child prostitution,scam, drugs pushing, internet fraud,child trafficking,baby factories and abortion.
Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by hammerD: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
hamrof:
your parents should be ashamed for giving birth to such a nonentity like you,that's how you people started what you won't be able to finish.... what's your proof that Mohammed actually slept with a 6yrs old girl?

AFONJA ARE USUALLY MORE DAFT AND EXTRA THAN THE NORTHERNERS.

TRUST ME, U WILL STILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY NORTHERN MUSLIMS.

TO THE NORTH, A YORUBA MUSLIM IS THIRD CLASS AND A FAKE MUSLIM.

THANK ME LATER FOR THIS INFO.
Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
Bigflamie:
North has finished Nigeria cry cry cry cry

Is it terrorism, Nepotism so many of them and now this. They are just getting the Zoo in the world map for wrong reasons.
Regina daniel is who?
Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by Legendguru: 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
We lead in all bad things
Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by TorukMakto: 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
See what these Muhammedians up North have coursed
Re: Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF by TorukMakto: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
otuekong1:

Regina daniel is who?

She's an adult

We are talking of children below 18

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MRI Machine At UCH Ibadan Is Not Working. Patients Suffering. / Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases / Lagos Government Confiscates “Ebola Ponmo”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.