Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Why Do You Go To Church Every Sunday? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Go To Church Every Sunday? (9598 Views)

I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? / Not Attending Church Every Sunday. Is It Such A Big Sin? / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Go To Church Every Sunday? by ABCthings: 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Monogamy:
Going to church every Sundays is not feasible unless if someone wants to fake it
Since I was born I go to every sunday.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Go To Church Every Sunday? by Weirdgee: 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
luvtoyota:

The church is not for entertainment or event center or a solution centre . The church ( eklesia) is a place where we are taught the word of God and the inheritance of the saints , all the blessings of the father of our Lord in the heavenlies are made known to us as we understand the true character of God as revealed in Christ Jesus
True talk sir
Re: Why Do You Go To Church Every Sunday? by Weirdgee: 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
Kingrefreshed:

It makes me feel anew and refreshed especially after a good worship and praise section.

I love it.

You wouldn't feel this way if you are f*cking CANAL!
yea that's true.
Re: Why Do You Go To Church Every Sunday? by nairalanduseles: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
Gbengee:

No you lie sir.

A church bought all my jss3 textbooks some years ago

Another one gave me bursary on a continual basis during my undergraduate days, my pastor then will empty his food stuff for me and top it with cash whenever am going to school.

A church finance more than 65% of my Msc fees at Unilag.this pastor too will carry in his cars to school everyday, he will give feeding allowance etc.

Those are lifetime investment sir. I will never forget that, and have vow to help the less privilege as soon as I start getting payz.

There are churches around that care about humanity, some are largely into human capital development.

Mind you, if I can afford it, I don't mind gifting those pastors private jet tomorrow.

Thus, your comment is meaningless bro. Never generalize such in future.

No time to read your BS.........emancipate yourself from mental slavery
Re: Why Do You Go To Church Every Sunday? by Gbengee: 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
nairalanduseles:

No time to read your BS.........emancipate yourself from mental slavery

Mental slavery?

Go check yourself in a mirror!
Re: Why Do You Go To Church Every Sunday? by nairalanduseles: 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
Gbengee:

Mental slavery?

Go check yourself in a mirror!

I have that is why I dont let some foolish religion trick me

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Go To Church Every Sunday? by Cheks5(m): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
A
Re: Why Do You Go To Church Every Sunday? by Cheks5(m): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ask yourself if today nah the wedding and you came back tired and on Monday you woke up tired, will you go to work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Congratulatory Message To Pope Francis / The Sweetness Of Sin / Pope Francis Speaks On ‘Frequent Kidnappings’ In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.