Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) (79187 Views)

Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan / Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony / Davido Rocks Chioma At Their Son's Naming Ceremony (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Antichristus: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
People would remember you, not for the perishables with which you adorn your mortal bodies, but the imperishable legacies you invest into people’s lives. This brings to mind Francis Okotie-Eboh who invested in perishables. Nothing to say of him today. In comparison, the exponential growth SouthWest states of Nigeria is inextricably linked to Awolowo’s investment in people and institutions - a legacy that remains.

1 Like

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by chinedumoooo: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
I don't believe all this hype.

1 Like

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by sanctitykk1: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
My brother if you have money spend it the way you like. But as for me, I can't spend money that way when some of my fans can't pay their school fees. Dear Lord, use me to put a smile on one's face! Amen

1 Like

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn

I feel you niggarrr

I would have dropped my real contact but too many fake asss niggarrr down here

Don't worry i will dropp my Italian number or Chinese number
But you must assure me you smoke weed, bang pussies, drink alcohol. This is to say you live life in the fast lane or rather live life on the edge
Hian, smoke weed, bang pussies and drink alcohol, like seriously, the guy needs to see a therapist and not weed and pussy, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by phillippians(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
It's none of my business.
How has he contributed to the welfare of poor Nigerians out there? Mtchheew
Someone will be wearing a goods worth over 10million naira on his destructive body at a time while there's are children in the streets, can't boast of two square meal a day & david expects some cheap admiration or envy... We are where we are today bcoz of misplaced priority

1 Like

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by ShineGrace(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
Abeg davido this your glasses go fit see God?
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Nice spec and all, but I can't wear that, it's looks so ordinary to me, me that bought 5 different kind of spec for 6k, cheesy they even fine pass this one self, Obo enjoy ya money Jaree cool

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Reex12(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
obo
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by aspiring44: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
whereismyhope:
Lucky Dude.

And I am here fed up of life and nothing seems to be working for me. I battle heavy dose of depression everyday and I am not sure how much longer I can endure for push further . Help a brother before I drown with this frustrations.

My contact is down here on my signature

Problems are with everyone. Its when you succeed , you are successful.

You shall pull through
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by AliyuAd: 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
u guys should try as much as possible to help the poor instead of wasting the whole money on so called fassion, I would like to tell u one most important thing in life , despite this I'm your fans too but I don't like what you do, use those money and help the poor instead of this! remember what goes around can still comes around.
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
Amen

aspiring44:

Problems are with everyone. Its when you succeed , you are successful.

You shall pull through
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
I guess this is the type of glasses those 'see below' guys in this forum uses undecided
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by olatunji0607: 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
The glasses dey see future?
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by freshinko: 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
Make I just aske my own oo... Will he see tomorrow once he puts on the glasses?

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by BonPatrick(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
Childish attitude foolish boy
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
Antichristus:

Because they are daft, having been denied access to good education that promote critical thinking and rational autonomy. Instead, what the luckiest of them have access to are educational institutions where sexually transmitted degrees are awarded.

grin grin grin grin grin

U are quite a bad nigga
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Fastlinkpro: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
Kai davido, this is not original. Original cost up to 15million
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Olameen1713: 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
narit:
"He who controls money control happiness "
Narit 2019A.D

I beg to disagree.... Does money guarantee happiness?

1 Like

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by JOSHLIGHT: 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
fada Lord, 4 Milla ND above, there is God oooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by temielects(m): 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
The government is bad,theres poverty in the land..but come to think of our many mouths that whopping will feed...not a bad belle post o,just a different reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by narit: 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
Olameen1713:

I beg to disagree.... Does money guarantee happiness?
Yes money guarantee happiness- "he or she who says money does not guarantee happiness, does not have enough money"
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by durai: 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
The pair of eye God has given us cannot b replaced wit anytin....A blindman wit such expensive pair of glasses wud still not see

1 Like

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
DOES THIS GLASS HAVE AIR-CONDITION OR CAN IT TELL WHEN JESUS IS COMING??

1 Like

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Daddyboy21: 11:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
whereismyhope:
Lucky Dude.

And I am here fed up of life and nothing seems to be working for me. I battle heavy dose of depression everyday and I am not sure how much longer I can endure for push further . Help a brother before I drown with this frustrations.

My contact is down here on my signature
bro just locate the lagoon, Imo river or second Niger bridge and end it make we hear something. u think say na only u?. Even the cars we drive are depressed so far we drive them in Nigerian roads
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
What's the resell value on a N4.5m glass? Just pointless
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Udofia13(m): 12:11am On Nov 11, 2019
would I be able to see God with that
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Ifecobestie(m): 1:36am On Nov 11, 2019
Days life for us cool
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by OGwales(m): 3:49am On Nov 11, 2019
So? No be him son? No be him Money? No be him glass? Nothing special.

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 7:47am On Nov 11, 2019
Olajumoke11:
T
Good for him
kiss gurl you fine what's your boyfriend situation like?
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Ogarsimeon(m): 9:22am On Nov 11, 2019
OBO Aye
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Cantonese: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2019
donbachi:
Wearing it will not still make u see wat will happen in the next 1 week.

Pray like this: poverty, poverty, poverty, let me go!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested / Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) / Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.