Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,717 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) (79183 Views)

Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan / Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony / Davido Rocks Chioma At Their Son's Naming Ceremony (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by donbachi(m): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2019
Cantonese:

Pray like this: poverty, poverty, poverty, let me go!!!!!
hahaha...i just prayed and GOD said u're my divine helper while praying..how e go be na?
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by squarelead(m): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
Celexralno:

Is just a motivational quote for people like you to hustle so you can congratulate your fellow millionaire

Hope you know not everyone will be as rich as he is no matter how hard you hustle. We will all be rich, but won't be rich equally. Let's not be deceived. We will be a millionaire someday I believe.
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Officialcartel(m): 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
The glasses dey see future

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Victory98: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
vanity upon vanity

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by 77up(m): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
whereismyhope:
Lucky Dude.

And I am here fed up of life and nothing seems to be working for me. I battle heavy dose of depression everyday and I am not sure how much longer I can endure for push further . Help a brother before I drown with this frustrations.

My contact is down here on my signature
It's high time you guys understand that life especially in this country is hard generally and stop threatening people with your ordeal.. everyone get im own for body sad

No one owe you, keep pushing it !

1 Like

Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by Small080(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
what is the name of the baby self ?
Re: Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) by HRMK: 1:06am On Mar 07, 2021
money miss road!dem dey take am see future or what?nor be say the thing fine self!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room / Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested / Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.