Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Can You Continue With Your Friend Who Went To Spiritualist For Your Love?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Continue With Your Friend Who Went To Spiritualist For Your Love?? (340 Views)

"Marry Your Friend" - Who Then Is Your Friend? / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Continue With Your Friend Who Went To Spiritualist For Your Love?? by fineboynl(m): 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2019

How do i put this, would you date someone that went to spiritualist for you love?.

She want to spiritualist. I only put a pause on the relationship because of some personal issues. i stop entertaining or calling her not even taking up her calls most times for the fact that I was going through some problem and I wanted to be alone at the period. She observed I don't care anymore but she called and called, she thought I don't want her again a and went to spiritualist.

I found out because I saw it from the day they did it. If we know each other you can not summon my name/spirit without me not knowing.

Would you continue with anyone that went to spiritualist to bring you back to them.? Even if you still really want them before they go there?

Re: Can You Continue With Your Friend Who Went To Spiritualist For Your Love?? by Mood11: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
How can you say you still want her and then stopped picking her calls when you were on break and you expect her not to seek for the cause or solution?

Stop confusing the gods abeg.

1 Like

Re: Can You Continue With Your Friend Who Went To Spiritualist For Your Love?? by Quirekoon: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nope.

(1) (Reply)

Show Love To Your Neighbors / Is Dove Pro Age Cream Good? / The Rate At Which Nlers Stalk Posters Is Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.