Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Every Home Should Have This! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Every Home Should Have This! (3249 Views)

Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics / Every Home Needs This, Let There Be Light! / Affordable Smart/non-smart Tvs For Every Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Home Should Have This! by bizgenera: 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
With the epileptic nature of PHCN power supply, you just need to have this at home.

Reach out and get yours asap.

Re: Every Home Should Have This! by bizgenera: 8:58am On Nov 11, 2019
K
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by bizgenera: 11:52am On Nov 12, 2019
Waiting
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by ceeceeuwa: 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
What appliances can it power?
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by AyarmBoye(m): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
Chai people no get joy at all... Something that delight company itself sells for 99k.....i got mine from dem at surulere.... 125k is ridiculously high....even if u wana make some profit, 26k is too much on a product.... Jumia eve sells for 105k .... Nahwa o

1 Like

Re: Every Home Should Have This! by bizgenera: 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
AyarmBoye:
Chai people no get joy at all... Something that delight company itself sells for 99k.....i got mine from dem at surulere.... 125k is ridiculously high....even if u wana make some profit, 26k is too much on a product.... Jumia eve sells for 105k .... Nahwa o

How much does a typical inverter installation cost? How much is d logistics? Will Jumia do all of that for free? Why can't u be realistic.
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by AyarmBoye(m): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
bizgenera:

How much does a typical inverter installation cost? How much is d logistics? Will Jumia do all of that for free? Why can't u be realistic.
brother.... Ur advert doesn't talk about instalation and transportation inclusive..... They installed mine for 5k and delivery fee was 5k total 114k.....but if urs includes the mentioned...... Perhaps it's fair... Sorry for blacking ur market
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by bizgenera: 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
AyarmBoye:
brother.... Ur advert doesn't talk about instalation and transportation inclusive..... They installed mine for 5k and delivery fee was 5k total 114k.....but if urs includes the mentioned...... Perhaps it's fair... Sorry for blacking ur market

Tx bro.

It is on the circle in the flier.
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by bizgenera: 11:57am On Nov 13, 2019
B
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by bizgenera: 9:41am On Nov 14, 2019
Bcd
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by bizgenera: 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
Call
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by bizgenera: 9:03am On Nov 17, 2019
Great
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by bizgenera: 11:53am On Nov 20, 2019
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by bizgenera: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
We care
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by ginovera: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
bizgenera:
Waiting

pls throw more light on what appliances it can carry.
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by bizgenera: 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
ginovera:

pls throw more light on what appliances it can carry.

Professionally speaking, you shouldn't use more than 300watts of load which the 700watts inverter can carry.

300 watts load includes 1 TV, 1 fan and couple of energy bulbs. 300 watts of load should give you 6hours plus daily.

The lesser your load, the longer the time you will get.
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by ginovera: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
bizgenera:

Professionally speaking, you shouldn't use more than 300watts of load which the 700watts inverter can carry.

300 watts load includes 1 TV, 1 fan and couple of energy bulbs. 300 watts of load should give you 6hours plus daily.

The lesser your load, the longer the time you will get.

Thanks for your response. Should i need to do 500watts of load at a time with corresponding increase of 1000 watts inverter, what would be the cost implication pls?
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by bizgenera: 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
ginovera:

Thanks for your response. Should i need to do 500watts of load at a time with corresponding increase of 1000 watts inverter, what would be the cost implication pls?

I'll advise you go for the 1.5kva type with 2 big batteries. With 300k, we will set it up for you if you stay in Lagos.
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by IamR: 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
bizgenera:

I'll advise you go for the 1.5kva type with 2 big batteries. With 300k, we will set it up for you if you stay in Lagos.
Pls what appliances can it power? I am considering one that can power 1 TV +DSTV Decoder, 10 energy savers, 4 fans.

Or

1 TV + DSTV Decoder, 10 energy savers, 3 fans + 1 Fridge
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by bizgenera: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2019
IamR:

Pls what appliances can it power? I am considering one that can power 1 TV +DSTV Decoder, 10 energy savers, 4 fans.

Or

1 TV + DSTV Decoder, 10 energy savers, 3 fans + 1 Fridge

Your load is about 1000 watts, ul need a 3kva unit with 4 batteries to enjoy reasonable time of supply daily. 600k

The 1.5kv type will be too over stretched for your kind of load unless you want to remove the fridge from the equation.
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by AyarmBoye(m): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2019
Brother good morning...... I just wana know if u sell fairly used solar panel.. I need one..and hope I can use a solar panel for that delight inverter
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by bizgenera: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2019
AyarmBoye:
Brother good morning...... I just wana know if u sell fairly used solar panel.. I need one..and hope I can use a solar panel for that delight inverter

No bros, I don't sell used ones. You need to be weary of used panels o. If you buy a stolen one, and issues come up, the price you will pay will be much.

Sure, solar plus controller will work with the delite package.
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by AyarmBoye(m): 11:26am On Nov 25, 2019
bizgenera:

No bros, I don't sell used ones. You need to be weary of used panels o. If you buy a stolen one, and issues come up, the price you will pay will be much.

Sure, solar plus controller will work with the delite package.
perhaps..... Okay.... How much is ur panels.... I believe a 250 watts will be sufficient for that 150ah ba3... Plus I do t have money for mppt controller.. Can pwm work fine? Thanks in anticipation
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by bizgenera: 11:51am On Nov 25, 2019
AyarmBoye:
perhaps..... Okay.... How much is ur panels.... I believe a 250 watts will be sufficient for that 150ah ba3... Plus I do t have money for mppt controller.. Can pwm work fine? Thanks in anticipation

To charge the battery and still have some power left from the panels, I will recommend 3 units of 150watts panels. Yes, with this plan, PWM controller can work.

Budget 150k for everything solar. (Panels, controller, wires, kits, workmanship)
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by bizgenera: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
Get it now
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by bizgenera: 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
Expecting
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by Onyismum: 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
bizgenera:

With the epileptic nature of PHCN power supply, you just need to have this at home.

Reach out and get yours asap.
Hi
Can I use this for a business place?
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by bizgenera: 8:12am On Nov 29, 2019
Onyismum:

Hi
Can I use this for a business place?

Sure. But we need to know the things you want it to power and for how long daily to be able to arrive at the type that will be suitable for you.
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
What do i need.
One fan, one TV and 10 lights
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by bizgenera: 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
Oyus:
What do i need.
One fan, one TV and 10 lights

Your load is close to 500 watts. On 1 battery, ul get roughly 5 hours. On 2 batteries, ul get roughly 10 hours. So it depends on your pocket. Where is ur location and which would you go for? That is what will determine the total cost.
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by bizgenera: 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nice
Re: Every Home Should Have This! by bizgenera: 8:15am On Dec 07, 2019
Dec

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are These Nursery Rhymes Teaching Our Kids / My Kid Doesn’t Need Religion To Excel In Life? / My Husband Bedwets; What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.