Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Woman Wins Child Support For Impregnating Self With Millionaire's Stolen Semen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Wins Child Support For Impregnating Self With Millionaire's Stolen Semen (861 Views)

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support / Woman who impregnated self with stolen semen from billionaire wins child support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Wins Child Support For Impregnating Self With Millionaire's Stolen Semen by MrTrend(m): 12:26am On Nov 11, 2019
A woman has won a child support against a 28-year-old millionaire in United States, Brainnews report.

A Las Vegas hotel cleaner won a child support battle against a 28-year-old millionaire who she never slept with.

According reports, Jane, 40-year-old was 36 when she stole a used condom from a then 24-year-old tech millionaire’s hotel garbage can.

She inserted the semen inside her vagina and became pregnant with a baby boy who is now 4-years-old.

During the child support hearing, Jane confessed that she never slept with the young millionaire and that she impregnated herself with his sperm while she was cleaning his room.

“He left his bank statement on the nightstand in his hotel room and I saw it when I was cleaning, at the time I wanted a baby so bad and I thought it would be better if I had a baby with a rich man,” the former hotel cleaner said.

The paternity test where conducted and the young millionaire is the father.

The court ordered him to pay the mother of the child $2 million for the 3 years of his son’s life he missed.

His lawyers said their client is planning to pursue other legal actions against the mother for stealing his bodily fluids and violating his privacy.

Meanwhile, Jane had quit the hotel cleaning job and started a few businesses with her newfound fortune, she still has full custody of her child whom she named after his father.

See Her Photo Below;

See More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/40-year-old-woman-wins-child-support-battle-after-she-impregnated-self-with-stolen-semen-from-millionaire/

1 Share

Re: Woman Wins Child Support For Impregnating Self With Millionaire's Stolen Semen by MrTrend(m): 12:27am On Nov 11, 2019
Re: Woman Wins Child Support For Impregnating Self With Millionaire's Stolen Semen by MrTrend(m): 12:29am On Nov 11, 2019
cc lalasticlala
Re: Woman Wins Child Support For Impregnating Self With Millionaire's Stolen Semen by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 11, 2019
What kind of fvckery is this?

I refuse to believe this news . It’s just to stupid to be true , I know US judges don’t have sense but they can’t be this stupid.
Re: Woman Wins Child Support For Impregnating Self With Millionaire's Stolen Semen by Bigflamie(m): 1:27am On Nov 11, 2019
When I thought I've heard it all
Re: Woman Wins Child Support For Impregnating Self With Millionaire's Stolen Semen by sexysage(m): 1:58am On Nov 11, 2019
No wonder my father said "even the devil trembles at the sight of the evil a woman is capable of perpetrating"

After God fear women
Re: Woman Wins Child Support For Impregnating Self With Millionaire's Stolen Semen by ednut1(m): 3:19am On Nov 11, 2019
MrTrend:
cc lalasticlala
fake gist
Re: Woman Wins Child Support For Impregnating Self With Millionaire's Stolen Semen by ladilawal82(m): 3:49am On Nov 11, 2019
Wonderment cool

(1) (Reply)

Love Your Friends,but Don't Trust Them. / Will You Marry Someone Who Has Had Sex With 70% Of Your Friends? / Please Guys Am Confuse I Need Your Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.