Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) (62792 Views)

Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Rainbow219(m): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2019
Happy Birthday Nigeria's secret Prime Minister. All I see is poor inexpensive and cheap birthday cake. If it was my birthday party HMMMMMMMM you'll see the real embezzlement.
Where is Mr President
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by MisterChairman(m): 9:16am On Nov 11, 2019
ya'all should let the poor old man be .. this is his time let him flex
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by ppogba: 9:19am On Nov 11, 2019
Galaticos444:
but he uses his money unlike ur demi god buhari and his cohort dat uses tax payer money undecided

Yes. He uses the money he made as a saint working with customs.

He uses the money he made from the privatisation process during OBJ regime.

He uses the money he makes from INTEL milking the Nigerian people dry at APAPA port.

He uses the money he makes from his american university built as a siting VP.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Amanda4life: 9:19am On Nov 11, 2019
He is truly giving Tinubu and others tough time.

So Amosu got ticket to be there but Tinubu didn't.

I rest my case.
2023 will be more interesting than other elections.

I dey laugh in britin
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Femijohn198: 9:23am On Nov 11, 2019
if I should come out and protest for hardship in the country like sowore,buhari ll arrest me with DSS for treason.how can I said we practice democracy
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by MrBONE2(m): 9:27am On Nov 11, 2019
AccessME:
Congratulations to our President.

In all of this power tussle , it's the Yoruba's I pity for most, u guys are soo foolishly blind. By the time Buhari and his Northern goons deal with una finish, maybe in 2023, una eye go clear.

BaBu till 3023 grin

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by fotadmowmend(m): 9:27am On Nov 11, 2019
If Buhari's nephew is 80 years old, how old is Buhari ?
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by able20(m): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2019
Amanda4life:
He is truly giving Tinubu and others tough time.

So Amosu got ticket to be there but Tinubu didn't.

I rest my case.
2023 will be more interesting than other elections.

I dey laugh in britin

The Dauras are abbokis wey sabi the game. They don't need Mr Tinubu for anything it's not election period

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by eagleeye2: 9:38am On Nov 11, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
I no understand FFK again oooo undecided dude hv gone soft undecided they don settle or threaten am grin
FFK knows who holds the real power. So he can't say rubbish else they will 'Sowere' him. If it were Bubu now he can run his mouth anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by StevenOba: 9:38am On Nov 11, 2019
loswhite:
so a private citizens cannot choose to use his money to buy foreign rice again? You cannot tell us as a leader to eat local rice when you and your family travel abroad to celebrate a birthday party. A leader must lead by example... empty head
What is his political portfolio abeg remind me. But if you have any evidence he used FGN money to celebrate this birthday please forward it to EFCC provident will show you acted but EFCC didn't follow up , if not just shift go one corner. Pressing issues dey way we suppose dey lament about not this non issue.
Btw , Who is stopping you from importing foreign rice? As long as you're ready to pay the import duty import away. Go to ShopRite Jabi foreign rice dey isle 4. Next please.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by TemmyT002(m): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2019
Happy birthday to him

Wait, FFK said that? Unbelievable
Anyway, the only reason anyone would abuse the man is because they are not related to him.
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by isaacprinz(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2019
With tax payers money abi...isorite
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by oyatz(m): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2019
A private citizen can use his money to buy foreign rice but that rice must NOT be snuggled into the country.
The foreign rice can be imported through the Seaports/Airports with payment of all appropriate tarriffs.

Mamman Daura is a private citizen who just happen to be a close relative of the President.

He can't be held accountable for Government policies.

loswhite:
so a private citizens cannot choose to use his money to buy foreign rice again? You cannot tell us as a leader to eat local rice when you and your family travel abroad to celebrate a birthday party. A leader must lead by example... empty head
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Emmyj2g: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2019
Nephew 80 years ?? ���� abeg how old is buhari again...
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2019
This man did simple party in the uk with family. I remember when patience Jonathan did her bday and how flamboyant it was. Let’s stop this opposition hypocrisy a little.
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
I no understand FFK again oooo undecided dude hv gone soft undecided they don settle or threaten am grin

The man is an unrepentant political prostitute; he has just realised that PDP is finished and Atiku is no longer coming back, so he is stylishly shifting back to APC for acceptance.
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 11, 2019
AccessME:
Congratulations to our President.

In all of this power tussle , it's the Yoruba's I pity for most, u guys are soo foolishly blind. By the time Buhari and his Northern goons deal with una finish, maybe in 2023, una eye go clear.

Really? Who were you pitying when Diezani Alison-Madueke and her cohorts were looting Nigeria dry under Jonathan administration? Or better still, who were your fathers pitying when Nnamdi Azikwe was ass licking Hausa Fulani as figure head President, Hammodu Bello Prime Minister, while Awolowo was in opposition? Same goes to the era of Shagari a Fulani origin, your tribal man Alex Ekwueme was Vice President, who did you pity? Guy, it is only few gullible Yorubas, few bastards among us that are following your propaganda not knowing you are only bitter because an Igbo man is unable to become Nigeria president, besides, you are more buttered because Tinubu seems to be the number one obstacle.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by GEEBITE: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2019
Is that the issue at hand.Why do you guys always leave substance and chase shadows.What is your opinion on birthday celebration of those that said you should conserve naira to grow naija now celebrating 80th birthday almost during winter in UK.This is the matter at hand now not FFK's opinion.
omenka:
Crack life, trying desperately to sound like a man with a brain that functions.

I guess his daughter, whom he disowned and now pretending to love, has yet to see the crackhead has her picture as his dp on Twitter. I'm sure she would openly rebuke him for so doing if she sees it.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by GEEBITE: 10:23am On Nov 11, 2019
A private citizen that lives with his family in Aso rock.Sometimes I wonder if you guys are really for real.
oyatz:
A private citizen can use his money to buy foreign rice but that rice must NOT be snuggled into the country.
The foreign rice can be imported through the Seaports/Airports with payment of all appropriate tarriffs.

Mamman Daura is a private citizen who just happen to be a close relative of the President.

He can't be held accountable for Government policies.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by GEEBITE: 10:26am On Nov 11, 2019
When a brain has been programmed to a BOT anything can come out. This one stands out INTEl at Apapa port.Like seriously.
ppogba:

Yes. He uses the money he made as a saint working with customs.

He uses the money he made from the privatisation process during OBJ regime.

He uses the money he makes from INTEL milking the Nigerian people dry at APAPA port.

He uses the money he makes from his american university built as a siting VP.
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by FakeManna: 10:30am On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
helinues:
FFK have been changing tones these days

What's happening?
[/s]
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by abbasajao(m): 10:33am On Nov 11, 2019
Paperwhite:
Aisha just returned from London while her children went holidaying in Spain.Buhari and Mamman Daura family are chilling there now. Chai! Who cursed Nigeria like this?

See them enjoying their lives over a birthday celebration in London while the ordinary Nigerian citizens wallow in abject poverty.Can God pls do something about these useless and irresponsible people called Nigerian leaders? angry angry

Be rest assured that if these people are actually flexing with public fund and common Nigerians are experiencing hardship back home , they will give accounts of every public kobo they spent unjustly.
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Slimsly100(f): 10:36am On Nov 11, 2019
I just dey think aloud sha
"Nephew na 80yrs, and Dem say Uncle na 70sometin," hmm!!! .......
Anyway undecided undecided
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by ppogba: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2019
GEEBITE:
When a brain has been programmed to a BOT anything can come out. This one stands out INTEl at Apapa port.Like seriously.

Glad to know you have no objection to the other points.

Well done Sir.
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 11, 2019
BlackCrainte:
The best gift to give this man is a coffin or burial mat

Dude is a problem to a whole Nation
..... NO ONE IS IMMUNE TO COFFIN ........at least MAMMAN DAURA has seen 80 years !!!........... Make I ask you wet dey write this NONSENSE .......... You go LIVE FOREVER if Mamman Daura answer the call of his creator ? angry
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Tolexandre: 10:39am On Nov 11, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
i wonder too ooo. Be like say brain don dey fall on him
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by klas(m): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2019
The truth is that Daura had been living well in London before Buhari became the president.

It was his house in London that Buhari stayed when he was newly elected (rejecting the accommodation offered by our high commission) and from there they both went to 10 Downing Street to see the British prime minister.

Recall that infamous photograph in which Buhari as president-elect was left standing in front of prime minister's residence. That was the occasion.
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 11:07am On Nov 11, 2019
BlackCrainte:
The best gift to give this man is a coffin or burial mat

Dude is a problem to a whole Nation
God bless you bro
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Sermwell(m): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2019
StevenOba:
So a private citizen can't celebrate birthday with his family again. Please you guys should find something else to wail about. If anyone has evidence he his using Nigerian funds to celebrate then out him don't just come online to make baseless accusations. If I was MD I'll sue the Kperogi or whatever his name is.
typing trash without common sense!! This same mamman daura is living in aso rock with his family and you are here calling him a private citizen. thunder fire you there!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by bender79: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2019
FFK talking as though he mentains any decency
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by engrchykae(m): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2019
House niggas, London boys.
Keep serving British interests.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration / Major U.I Urang Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Borno / Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.