Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) (62779 Views)

Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by helinues: 7:04am On Nov 11, 2019
FFK have been changing tones these days

What's happening?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by orisa37: 7:13am On Nov 11, 2019
That's The Chairman at 80 and Abba will be 81 on Sunday.
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Sirjamo: 7:19am On Nov 11, 2019
Is it just me or FFK seems to have gone down from singing Rock and Roll to Ragae Blues!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by meccuno: 7:53am On Nov 11, 2019
edo3:
Na now i believed say poor northerners no get sense,, u will see them wt hijab even when d heat na like kilode,, but see d children of d rich exposing what God almighty gave them.. Haba jamaal!

Back to fani,, e be like the bobo don broke o.. Looking for small egunje from Apc.. Because this asslicking lately,, i no understand oo

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by sauceEEP(m): 8:14am On Nov 11, 2019
Searching for Fatima on the pictures...
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 11, 2019
Get Apetamin weight gain syrup, helping slim people get chubby without side effects

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by lottomkyes200: 8:17am On Nov 11, 2019
Hahahahaha I can't laugh enough. People hail Baba for closing border that we should eat Niaja rice but him and all his carbal are rocking in London see sense. Hahaha

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:17am On Nov 11, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
I no understand FFK again oooo undecided dude hv gone soft undecided they don settle or threaten am grin
You been dey take that boy serious?

Give FFK food and he will sing for you until you move your body.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by toprealman: 8:18am On Nov 11, 2019
#WhereExactlyIsBuhari?
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by ogbolu0147(m): 8:18am On Nov 11, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
I no understand FFK again oooo undecided dude hv gone soft undecided they don settle or threaten am grin

Valid observation... FFK has not said anything for a long time.... I guess the DSS have done there homework...always oppressing every voice AGAINT this semi-military Regine.....
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by maigemuu: 8:18am On Nov 11, 2019
I see FFK swapping to APC soonest. His comments lately don dey get common sense.

Seems he no want rot for Saudi jail.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by toprealman: 8:19am On Nov 11, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

How many of the world leaders can come to Nigeria to relax or celebrate with their families

Yet Buhari is working undecided SMH

Oh yes..... according to his puppets!

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by 042rebel: 8:19am On Nov 11, 2019
Unnecessary noise. If we are to give awards to politicians who love 'luxuriating' abroad, Atiku Abubakar takes the crown.
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by daddytime(m): 8:20am On Nov 11, 2019
You
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by StevenOba: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2019
So a private citizen can't celebrate birthday with his family again. Please you guys should find something else to wail about. If anyone has evidence he his using Nigerian funds to celebrate then out him don't just come online to make baseless accusations. If I was MD I'll sue the Kperogi or whatever his name is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by FuckTheMod: 8:21am On Nov 11, 2019
AccessME:
Congratulations to our President.

In all of this power tussle , it's the Yoruba's I pity for most, u guys are soo foolishly blind. By the time Buhari and his Northern goons deal with una finish, maybe in 2023, una eye go clear.
I think
Osu flat head pigs should pity themselves more. Yorubas are doing fine unlike the pigs that keeps complaining, wailing and shouting marginalization tongue

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by airbrush: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2019
Paperwhite:
Aisha just returned from London while her children went holidaying in Spain.Buhari and Mamman Daura family are chilling there now. Chai! Who cursed Nigeria like this?

See them enjoying their lives over a birthday celebration in London while the ordinary Nigerian citizens wallow in abject poverty.Can God pls do something about these useless and irresponsible people called Nigerian leaders? angry angry

you see any zombie there

when election reach them will remember the undeads or what is left of them?

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by propynich123: 8:23am On Nov 11, 2019
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Difrent: 8:23am On Nov 11, 2019
AccessME:

In all of this power tussle , it's the Yoruba's I pity for most, u guys are soo foolishly blind. By the time Buhari and his Northern goons deal with una finish, maybe in 2023, una eye go clear.

Like they have dealt with Ibo politicians in PDP for 16 years ,the difference is that the northern politicians have seen that the ibos are dispensable with their 5% votes, they don't eve need 2/3rd in any Ibo state to win, they have aligned with the Yoruba that matter (Yoruba Muslims if you like) and in this game of politics it's the numbers that matter and north and southwest make up the numbers needed for electoral Victory

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by IvarTheBoneless: 8:23am On Nov 11, 2019
AccessME:

You keep pitying those who are in corridors of power as recently as 2007 - President and 2023 as VP

You dont worry that you guys were President 50 years ago and VP - 35 years ago.

Later, you would worry why you ended up like your dad and grandpa. Complaining about those who don't give a shiit. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by MNDY(m): 8:24am On Nov 11, 2019
ladilawal82:
All those 'shouting', if given the rare chance, will go farther than that.

#Hypocrites

Someone said "Nigerians don't hate corruption. They hate not benefitting from corruption."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by KanuSE: 8:24am On Nov 11, 2019
BlackCrainte:
The best gift to give this man is a coffin or burial mat

Dude is a problem to a whole Nation

How is he a problem to the whole nation, is he bigger than Nigeria?

You 'The People' are the biggest problem our dear Nigeria is facing!

Think about it bro - THINK !!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by franchasng: 8:24am On Nov 11, 2019
If Mamman Daura's age is 45 25 years ago when Buhari's age is 56, Mamman Daura's age is 80 years today, please find X, where X is Buhari's current age in 2019 shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Juventus4life: 8:25am On Nov 11, 2019
Is like someone tempered with FFK Twitter account I can't this reasonable statement is coming from him.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by zicoraads: 8:25am On Nov 11, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
The guyman dey think of the next meal na. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by zicoraads: 8:25am On Nov 11, 2019
Juventus4life:
Is like someone tempered with FFK Twitter account I can't this reasonable statement is coming from him.
So some of you actually think FFK has principles? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 11, 2019
omenka:
Crack life, trying desperately to sound like a man with a brain that functions.

I guess his daughter, whom he disowned and now pretending to love, has yet to see the crackhead has her picture as his dp on Twitter. I'm sure she would openly rebuke him for so doing if she sees it.

the man you are insulting is old enough to be your father, respect your elders if you want to grow up! use your brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by proeast(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2019
These bas.tards are busy rap.ing this country to death yet they would have the effrontery to tell the suffering masses to continue making sacrifices. SMH!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by KanuSE: 8:31am On Nov 11, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

You keep pitying those who are in corridors of power as recently as 2007 - President and 2023 as VP

You dont worry that you guys were President 50 years ago and VP - 35 years ago.

Later, you would worry why you ended up like your dad and grandpa. Complaining about those who don't give a shiit. grin

Looolll cheesy cheesy

Abeg no mind that mofo, him still dey hallucinate... hahahaha cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by KanuSE: 8:32am On Nov 11, 2019
proeast:
These bas.tards are busy rap.ing this country to death yet they would have the effrontery to tell the suffering masses to continue making sacrifices. SMH!!

Una suffering neva do, una mumu still dey on full battery. grin

You guys ain't ready yet. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Sunnymatey(m): 8:33am On Nov 11, 2019
Pls what is Mamman Daura's portfolio in this current administration? As far as lm concern, he is a private citizen, he can fly to anywhere to celebrate.
Besides, l dont think he's on govt payroll.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos / Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES / Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.