Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) (62769 Views)

Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 11, 2019
The redundant coupist/cohorts are growing london, yet told zombies to grow nig!

#pathetic filth!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 11, 2019
Alapafaari:

Really? Who were you pitying when Diezani Alison-Madueke and her cohorts were looting Nigeria dry under Jonathan administration? Or better still, who were your fathers pitying when Nnamdi Azikwe was ass licking Hausa Fulani as figure head President, Hammodu Bello Prime Minister, while Awolowo was in opposition? Same goes to the era of Shagari a Fulani origin, your tribal man Alex Ekwueme was Vice President, who did you pity? Guy, it is only few gullible Yorubas, few bastards among us that are following your propaganda not knowing you are only bitter because an Igbo man is unable to become Nigeria president, besides, you are more buttered because Tinubu seems to be the number one obstacle.
for ur info I'm not Igbo
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by StevenOba: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2019
Sermwell:

typing trash without common sense!! This same mamman daura is living in aso rock with his family and you are here calling him a private citizen. thunder fire you there!!
I typed it what are you going to do about it? And that is why the leaders will keep getting away with nonsense when you fools don't know what fight to pick and the ones that are mundane. I just feel sorry for you all even with brains in your skulls you still fail to make any use of it. Anyways I leave the floor to you keep on wailing. Ok bye
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
I do not in anyway like the president
I have never voted in my life and would never do it
But if closing the border would grow our economy and bring down the dollar-naira exchange rate,the am in support of it
Cus that is the only thing am interested in for this Nigeria
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by inyenejo(m): 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
This is by far the most corrupt regime ever, we sane minds apologise to Abacha and his family because we have finally seen the most corrupt of them all.

If u are a sane mind please say no to apcshit, buharigg and his looting machines.
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by MNDY(m): 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
loswhite:
This is the dumbest post I have ever seen. Do you think white ppl hate corruption? It is a system of check and balance that makes all humans fall in line.

Hey! Calm down! OK
I did not express my support for corruption with what I posted.

The Whites love corruption (according to you) and yet they protest against government? Is that what you are saying?
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by Drenimarcus(m): 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
gaetano:
Mamman Sasori, the legendary puppet master of the hidden Daura village. AsoRock shinobi. Oga wey Sabi award contract to his cronies.

Naruto people them grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by BlackCrainte: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
Fikifukafuki:
..... NO ONE IS IMMUNE TO COFFIN ........at least MAMMAN DAURA has seen 80 years !!!........... Make I ask you wet dey write this NONSENSE .......... You go LIVE FOREVER if Mamman Daura answer the call of his creator ? angry

It's not how far but how well.

Bob Marley left a legacy and impacted billions till date.

Luther King never lived up to 80years and he remains a legacy.

Dagrin did not make it to 30 but impacted alot.

Thomas Sankara never made it to 80 in the good books of history.

Awolowo did not make it to 80 but his legacies live on

Be guided.
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
AccessME:
Congratulations to our President.

In all of this power tussle , it's the Yoruba's I pity for most, u guys are soo foolishly blind. By the time Buhari and his Northern goons deal with una finish, maybe in 2023, una eye go clear.

Mtchewww.

Senseless comment!
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
Paperwhite:
Aisha just returned from London while her children went holidaying in Spain.Buhari and Mamman Daura family are chilling there now. Chai! Who cursed Nigeria like this?

See them enjoying their lives over a birthday celebration in London while the ordinary Nigerian citizens wallow in abject poverty.Can God pls do something about these useless and irresponsible people called Nigerian leaders? angry angry

Oga, did Mamman Daura use your money or the FG's money to celebrate his birthday?

Do you know who he is?

Abject poverty is for people who are incurably indolent.

Mamman Daura and his family, including the Buhari's, have been visiting and celebrating in the UK and elsewhere around the world for decades. How is this one an exception?
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by FakeManna: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:

It's not how far but how well.

Bob Marley left a legacy and impacted billions till date.

Luther King never lived up to 80years and he remains a legacy.

Dagrin did not make it to 30 but impacted alot.

Thomas Sankara never made it to 80 in the good books of history.

Awolowo did not make it to 80 but his legacies live on

Be guided.

[/s]
Re: Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) by oyatz(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
That is NOT the subject matter being discussed.

However, living in Aso rock on its own is not a crime.

Aso rock is an official quater just like any other staff quarters. Many people live with their relatives in the official quaters.

Even in your State, it's NOT only the Governor, his wife and their children that live in the Government House but several members of their extended families, Concubines, drivers, cooks, friends and political associates live in Government Houses and you have never complained about this.

Even in the White House, relatives of the US Presidents live there too.

Like FFK said, opposition should be played with decorum and decency.
GEEBITE:
A private citizen that lives with his family in Aso rock.Sometimes I wonder if you guys are really for real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES / Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried / Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.