Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

54 Cute Words To Say To Your Friend, Wife Or Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 54 Cute Words To Say To Your Friend, Wife Or Husband (518 Views)

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

54 Cute Words To Say To Your Friend, Wife Or Husband by Damianbes20(m): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Compliments are very necessary in every friendship. Saying nice things to your friend can go a long way to make them happy. Not only that, but it is capable of giving you a long lasting friendship. In other words, sweet words lifts the soul.

Nice Words To Say To A Friend

#1. If I have everything without you it is useless.

#2. You are such a kind friend no one will ever do without.

#3. Your beauty overwhelms me.

#4. I am highly favoured for having you by my side.

#5. I appreciate our friendship.

#6. You are awesome.

#7. You're wonderfully made.

#8. You are a perfect friend.

9. Your smile lifts my soul.

#10. Each day I see you, life becomes easy for me.

#11. You are the star the world is waiting to shine.

#12. You're such an interesting friend. Continue reading...

(1) (Reply)

Closed / I Want A No Strings Attached Relationship / Very Good Lesson To Us Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.