Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

What Are The Reasons 80% Of Nigerians Are Always Angry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Reasons 80% Of Nigerians Are Always Angry? (444 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Reasons 80% Of Nigerians Are Always Angry? by peachysteve(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
I have noticed over the years that an average Nigerian is angry by default >:, you will just discover many are angry with you without any reason looking for where to vent their anger on.
please don’t come here and attack me.
Am talking based on research and response of some people..

Now the question is, why is 80% of Nigerians an angry depot.
Kindly share your reasons and if you have ever had any encounter or experience With any angry Nigerian . Share with us
Re: What Are The Reasons 80% Of Nigerians Are Always Angry? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
Look at the state of the nation , ma guy.

In fact, I'm pissed that you asked such a question, when the reasons are evident. angry

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons 80% Of Nigerians Are Always Angry? by peachysteve(m): 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
Macsjebs:
Yeah you are right, it happens in public places like buses, on Lagos roads etc and public forums like nairaland...
I once did a rap on it, in a place like Lagos for instance, the traffic is frustrating so u find people in a bid to beat it, may hit or scratch someone else and even if they don't, somebody must insult somebody on Lagos roads (I observed it happens frequently at that Lekki toll gate whenever the queue is long); hot weather too contributes

https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/100-quality-undiluted-perfume-oil

Thanks jare..
Especially Lagos people grin grin
Re: What Are The Reasons 80% Of Nigerians Are Always Angry? by peachysteve(m): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
topcatking:
Look at the state of the nation , ma guy.

In fact, I'm pissed that you asked such a question, when the reasons are evident. angry

Lol.. oga no pour your own anger on me here oo.. no be me be Buhari na

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons 80% Of Nigerians Are Always Angry? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
peachysteve:

Lol.. oga no pour your own anger on me here oo.. no be me be Buhari na

Exactly! You see say , you sef don dey vex. grin
Re: What Are The Reasons 80% Of Nigerians Are Always Angry? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
anyone with the reply of the above question would solve 99% of Nigeria's problems!
Re: What Are The Reasons 80% Of Nigerians Are Always Angry? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
You that you're asking, are you happy?
Re: What Are The Reasons 80% Of Nigerians Are Always Angry? by nlPoster: 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
The number is much higher than 80%
Re: What Are The Reasons 80% Of Nigerians Are Always Angry? by peachysteve(m): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
ceeroh:
You that you're asking, are you happy?

This reply shows you’re not happy with your life
Re: What Are The Reasons 80% Of Nigerians Are Always Angry? by peachysteve(m): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
nlPoster:
The number is much higher than 80%

Oya estimate and give reasons na
Re: What Are The Reasons 80% Of Nigerians Are Always Angry? by nlPoster: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
Did you ask for reasons?

I dont know. Funny thing is the ones who don't have constant anger are seen as abnormal.
Re: What Are The Reasons 80% Of Nigerians Are Always Angry? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
peachysteve:

This reply shows you’re not happy with your life

Don't take it too serious. Of course I'm happy with my life, not just satisfied. Hence, the need for daily hustles.
Re: What Are The Reasons 80% Of Nigerians Are Always Angry? by peachysteve(m): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

This Really Got Me And I Hope It Goes Through Yo / Why Has Nairaland Degenerated? / When You Should Never Judge Her By Her Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.