Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

When You Should Never Judge Her By Her Past - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Should Never Judge Her By Her Past (444 Views)

She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not / Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Should Never Judge Her By Her Past by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2020
Some ladies use this "anthem", they say "it was my past or it was in my past, etc", but you will discover that probably some or probably many are still indulging in the evil acts of the past. Today, you may hear a lady say "I slept with so so so in my past, but now I am a changed person", but this same lady may continue sleeping around after you have forgiven her past and accepted her. Now, we have special ladies who deserve to be given a beautiful chance of love and trust. Who are they? Those who are genuinely changed and have cut off with old ways & wrong friends. They do not do hide and seek, they are plain, truthful and interested in a new and beautiful future.

1 Like

Re: When You Should Never Judge Her By Her Past by narit: 11:53am On Jan 03, 2020
All you have said is true. If there is one thing I have come to notice is that, there is no good woman or bad woman, time determines it all. You can marry a good wife at the wrong Time.
Re: When You Should Never Judge Her By Her Past by souljar(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
narit:
All you have said is true. If there is one thing I have come to notice is that, there is no good woman or bad woman, time determines it all. You can marry a good wife at the wrong Time.
In contrast, is there a good or bad man? Or is the virtue also one of timing?
Re: When You Should Never Judge Her By Her Past by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
Prophet hooha so you do visit romance section?

(1) (Reply)

. / Video Outraged Wife Stand Up To Her Hubby And His Side Chic At A Hotel In Benin / How Long Do Sex On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.