Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

“I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid (38839 Views)

I’m A Living Proof Of Gods Wonders – Wizkid / "Am Happy Am Living My Dreams" Tiwa Savage Rock See Through Dress On Stage / "I Am Living My Best Life" - Chika Ike Shares Photos From The Sea In Monaco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by cruzydal(m): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

sorry i dont speak GIBBERISH.... by " holy" do you mean if i am a follow-follow donkey giving money to fraudsters in robe every sunday, while waiting for a miracle of fame and fortune?!?!?!?

bro, these people are not xtians, they are donkeys.... the same type of donkeys that would steal/kill then go to these holy places to give tithe.

Oga Nobody is perfect that’s where grace comes in .you that masturbate daily you are also a sinner

bro, let me preach to these deluded lost follow-follow sheep...
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by dipson4u08(m): 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

forget the above gibberish nonsense... this world is driven and run by people in power... so for example: the life of Nigerians are run by Buhari and his possee. lives of the people in the US are run by Trump etc etc etc all the rest is down to LUCK and the LAW OF MAN.

since sinful demons can call themselves god's wonders, why do you think he should forgive me?!?! dont be a selfish hypocrite... unless you believe that only people who praise him on the open while doing evils in their lives can be the invisible man's wonder?!

there is NO afterlife and whoever told you there was LIED to you... now use what you have between your ears and try to understand this simple notion: NOBODY CAN CONFIRM THAT THERE IS AN AFTERLIFE just like YOU CANT CONFIRM THAT I AINT ACTUALLY GOD HIMSELF.

Dont let frustration impair yr sense of judgement....

Believe in God Almighy....

Thats my candid advise as an Unknown friend....

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
dipson4u08:

Dont let frustration impair yr sense of judgement....
Believe in God Almighy....
Thats my candid advise as an Unknown friend....

so the above GIBBERISH NONSENSE is all you got?!

[img]https://media1./images/b47629f468423c6a22fcdaae39dd34d8/tenor.gif[/img]

[img]https://media1./images/0b4f613d993892bf70f6d159c533e52f/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ayomarcel:
Please, someone should use me as a living wonder too.. My helper where are u??

Your helper dey close to you... Open your eyes properly and you will see him/her
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Champagnegold: 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
All those supporting Wizkid, I think their brain is paining them. what is that thing that u admire in Wizkid
be bold to mention.. someone you won't allow your sos to copy or ur daughters to go near

I don't where you all left your brains
This generation only very very few are mature alot are wasted age tomorrow they will say why did Regina Daniel marry Ned but she looks around found no maturity around her she save her future.
because we only have Hollywood copycats musical industries generational boys
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by eedrissa(m): 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
[quote author=KingSatan post=83934951] angry grin
You don't need to say it Wizkid.

It is evident in Tiwa Savages life.
God destroyed her marriage so you can give her 1 litre of whatever.
Did I forget your sperm donation spree?

He is a wonderful God, Amen!
Praise God! Allahu Akbar
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by tomakint: 4:52am On Nov 12, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
So you know God? With all the weed u smoke, being a deadbeat dad and all the tiwa savages you have been fucking up and down. Ok

grin cheesy grin cheesy I don die oooo
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by grammarian247(m): 5:10am On Nov 12, 2019
donstan18:
Like it or not, he's sure a living proof of God's wonders.

If there's anything an average Nigerian is praying for, it's to be successful and rich like Wizkid.

Bia, my friend, he is not a living proof of God's wonders, he is not!
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by elijahozzy(m): 7:25am On Nov 12, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE!!!!!

if any deluded xtian believe that the proof of god wonders is to be a successful artist, smoking marijuana, drinking and fukcing good for nothing oloshos, while having 3 babymamas... then that god (he is talking about) is a DEMON straight out the story of sodom and gomorrah

Let God be the judge of that na, judge and be judge �‍⚖️
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by elijahozzy(m): 7:31am On Nov 12, 2019
Wizkid is a living proof of God’s wonders na truly that guy Bleep up in relationship part but come
To think of it, any song that guy sings goes far, in the Old Testament in the Bible wettin does men do pass wizkid own but God till love them because if you have a talent and you can use it, God him self will be happy with wizkid. Don’t judge anybody or be judged by God himself. Use the talent that God gave you na and stop complaining about wizkid, what have you done for your family for the whole world to see huh, wizkid has done it, where you own ?

1 Like

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by elijahozzy(m): 7:36am On Nov 12, 2019
This wizkid can feed some people generations

1 Like

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by nadiq1: 8:05am On Nov 12, 2019
Who isn't
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by sommy03(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
And the same God is wondering why you impregnate ignorant girls �
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by L1lma(f): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
grin grin grin yes oh all of us r living withnes to Gods grace
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Caseless: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE!!!!!

if any deluded xtian believe that the proof of god wonders is to be a successful artist, smoking marijuana, drinking and fukcing good for nothing oloshos, while having 3 babymamas... then that god (he is talking about) is a DEMON straight out the story of sodom and gomorrah
spot-on! God knows I don't pray for their kind of success.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Caseless: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
donstan18:
Like it or not, he's sure a living proof of God's wonders.

If there's anything an average Nigerian is praying for, it's to be successful and rich like Wizkid.
that tells u our society has moral 'deficiency'.
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by skyfather09(m): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
stanley000:
froggy the clout chaser, buying Instagram followers everyday playing media sucker, the guy reaks
I tell ya fam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone / Vera Sidika without makeup, wig and fake lashes looks urecognizable / Ike Onyema On The Runway At Lagos Fashion Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.