Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

“I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid (38827 Views)

I’m A Living Proof Of Gods Wonders – Wizkid / "Am Happy Am Living My Dreams" Tiwa Savage Rock See Through Dress On Stage / "I Am Living My Best Life" - Chika Ike Shares Photos From The Sea In Monaco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by dipson4u08(m): 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

what a pile of rubbish...then if "supposedly" anybody can become rich and famous, then why do all the deluded sheep need to go to church and give tithes then...?!
the majority go to church for the same "blessings" that you supposedly just wrote would come whether the sheep pray or not.

1 Corinthians 6:10
10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

bro, sorry i dont speak gibberish, do you speak English?

so what you are saying is that EVEN DEMONS CAN BE GODS WONDERS?!

10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

yes...

the demos are wonders of God, all created by God...

If the Almighty wants the Demos to be no more, my brother they will Vanish ...

My brother Lucifer the head of the demons is created by God and he has the power to torment

but he cannot triumph, if not for the will of God at least you av seen, stone hearten criminals seeking for forgiveness

and we believe God has forgiven them...

Till the day of judgement no one knows a true demon...

don't be surprise if you see wizkid among the choir of the Almighty
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by LolaO(f): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
This is just wicked
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Ridorz: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
hmm na God wonders lo o to
Citizenshelm:
Pop musician, Wizkid, has said that he is a living proof of God’s wonders.

Wizkid, born in Surulere, Lagos has been in the music industry since 2001.

Igbere TV recalls that he began recording his debut studio album Superstar in 2009 which included hit song “Holla at Your Boy”.

The 29-year-old, apparently feeling grateful for the fame he enjoys, said this in a tweet on Monday.

“Living proof of Gods wonders,” he wrote.

https://twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/1193892921294118912?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1127962/living-proof-gods-wonders-wizkid/

L
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
dipson4u08:

yes...

the demos are wonders of God, all created by God...

If the Almighty wants the Demos to be no more, my brother they will Vanish ...

My brother Lucifer the head of the demons is created by God and he has the power to torment

but he cannot triumph, if not for the will of God at least you av seen, stone hearten criminals seeking for forgiveness

and we believe God has forgiven them...

Till the day of judgement no one knows a true demon...

don't be surprise if you see wizkid among the choir of the Almighty

sadly, these same demons have been here since biblical days, and are not going anywhere.... if your invisible god in the sky was "supposedly" that powerful then he would have cleared the world of these demons a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago...get real!

innocent children being raped and dying BY THE BOATLOAD!
innocent people murdered by demons BY THE BOATLOAD!
natural disaster killing innocent hardworking law-abiding BY THE BOATLOAD!

i am sorry to say, but the reality is that your invisible man in the sky is USELESS!!!! no better than the demons who gladly rape/murder/kidnap and do rituals on a daily basis.
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by stanley000: 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
skyfather09:
yeah men... unlike the froggy.
froggy the clout chaser, buying Instagram followers everyday playing media sucker, the guy reaks

1 Like

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by mozona(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
KingSatan:
angry grin

You don't need to say it Wizkid.

It is evident in Tiwa Savages life.

God destroyed her marriage so you can give her 1 litre of whatever.

Did I forget your sperm donation spree?

He is a wonderful God, Amen!

Praise God!

u don too talk! so God now destroy marriage?
hmm
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Emmiechucks(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
God punish that your mouth for saying that. You are an idiot, is like you are inane. Some one is trying to be grateful then you are uttering nonsense from that your gutter you call mouth .
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Chimaobichukwuma: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
Somuch love dis 2face song. Nobody holy pass me. Sm1 who re worster dam him wil b here judging d nigga forming saint. Nonsense.
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by chikamzzy911(m): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE!!!!!

if any deluded xtian believe that the proof of god wonders is to be a successful artist, smoking marijuana, drinking and fukcing good for nothing oloshos, while having 3 babymamas... then that god (he is talking about) is a DEMON straight out the story of sodom and gomorrah
it obvious ur thinking through ur anus negro
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by karlboss: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

even demon and sinners.... really?!?!?

you mean to say that a woman selling a body to anyone and everyone could be blessed by your god, while knowingly being a prostitute?
how can anyone have a joyful home being married to a woman who gives her body up to anybody with a little bit of cash?!?!? pls do make some sense at least...

is that what you understood when reading your holy book?!?!?! here sheep, let me help you:

Leviticus 10:9
“You and your sons are not to drink wine or other fermented drink whenever you go into the tent of meeting, or you will die. This is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come,

1 Peter 4:7
The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray.

Isaiah 5:22
Woe to those who are heroes at drinking wine and champions at mixing drinks

Ephesians 5:18
And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit,

EDUCATE YOURSELF on your holy book, so i dont have to do it for you!!!!

There is a prostitute in Jesus lineage.

Wizkid is reality of many young boys dreams.

If you like serve God for all your life and don't obey the laws oyo na your case.

Most of us are not as hardworking as these guys.

You think it's easy to smoke weed to make a hit. Go and try.

I told my pastor friend that scientist would first in first role in heaven before Christian before they obey God's law more than Christians. Most Christians are really ignorant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by solofresh(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
The fact that you have money doesn't mean that you are living proof of God's wonders
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
1Sharon:

Don't you Christian's always say that god hates sin?
Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddihism etc All religion says God hate sin.. Stop the Stereotype!!

That does not mean he will make anyone that commit the sin to become poor or he will not bless the work of his hand...

God is not like human na undecided
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by chikamzzy911(m): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
hucknall:
Will you keep quiet. Wealth is not every thing.
cos ur broke lol
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by ifeanyi1234ify(m): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nairalanders live judgement for God ooo���
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by chikamzzy911(m): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
niggas really be acting like hoes 4 dis forus.Smh

1 Like

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
karlboss:
Wizkid is reality of many young boys dreams.

YES... no questions about it... most deluded Nigerians dream of being rich and famous... while not putting with a DAY'S WORK.how can you look at a man who has worked hard for over a decade at his craft and expect the same result within a few days/weeks/months?! music industry is a GAMBLE...some win and some never even get a song out. thats why we have so many "Mompha" wannabes out there today...GREED!.

let me be the bearer of bad news.....in the real world, thats called being GREEDY being LAZY, being ENTITLED, being DELUDED. some of them wouldnt know how to make money (even if they received ₦10billions today) , let alone KEEP THAT MONEY

the reality is actually that Wizkid will NEVER be the reality of the majority of the people who wake up and pray to their invisible man in the sky for rich and famous nonsense.

dont get me wrong, i think Wizkid is a talented artist but this has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with any invisible man in the sky. MJ was also a talented artist who was 100times more rich and famous than wizkid, and lived for 50yrs while we all know he was sukcing little boys dikcs!!!!
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Annie001: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, these same demons have been here since biblical days, and are not going anywhere.... if your invisible god in the sky was "supposedly" that powerful then he would have cleared the world of these demons a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago...get real!

i am sorry to say, but the reality is that your invisible man in the sky is USELESS!!!! no better than the demons who gladly rape/murder/kidnap and do rituals on a daily basis.
You get mind ooo
Pls stop using those words on God
Your point is clear
Rest
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by ATTemi: 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
Chill bro.
MrBrownJay1:

if any deluded xtian believe that the proof of god wonders is to be a successful artist, smoking marijuana, drinking and fukcing good for nothing oloshos, while having 3 babymamas... then that god (he is talking about) is a DEMON straight out the story of sodom and gomorrah

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
One time handsome guy, suddenly looking haggard
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Mshad662(m): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
donstan18:
Like it or not, he's sure a living proof of God's wonders.

If there's anything an average Nigerian is praying for, it's to be successful and rich like Wizkid.

Yeah you're right the same way God blessed Job for cursing him right?
The same way God blessed Hannah for prostituting and gave her a son.

The same way God blessed Joseph for taking weed and Fu*king portiphars wife in Egypt?

I hope God will bless you from making such a stupid comment.
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

And you, where do you belong? Thou shall not judge. He may be a changed person before he dies and you that is seeing yourself as saint may die as a cursed dinner.
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Adobereader: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
Guy no be him put you for your current condition. Work hard and stay away from hate. Your no God
MrBrownJay1:

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by UncletC: 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
donstan18:
Like it or not, he's sure a living proof of God's wonders.

If there's anything an average Nigerian is praying for, it's to be successful and rich like Wizkid.
you lack sense, don't you see ritualist get wealth? does all wealth come from God? Any wealth contradictory to the gospel comes from the devil.
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by dipson4u08(m): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

so with this your ideology if i may ask,

Who rules the world!!!

God in his infint mercy, will forgive you, pls don't forget to answer

my question...
who rules over the heavens and the hearth and what is ur own ideology about the afterlife
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
Alapafaari:
And you, where do you belong? Thou shall not judge. He may be a changed person before he dies and you that is seeing yourself as saint may die as a cursed dinner.

dont mistake my post, although i am WELL VERSED on the words of that said holy book, i certainly aint one of them follow-follow holier than thou sheep.... but i have to call a spade A SPADE
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
dipson4u08:

so with this your ideology if i may ask, Who rules the world!!!

forget the above gibberish nonsense... this world is driven and run by people in power... so for example: the life of Nigerians are run by Buhari and his possee. lives of the people in the US are run by Trump etc etc etc all the rest is down to LUCK and the LAW OF MAN.

God in his infint mercy, will forgive you, pls don't forget to answer

since sinful demons can call themselves god's wonders, why do you think he should forgive me?!?! dont be a selfish hypocrite... unless you believe that only people who praise him on the open while doing evils in their lives can be the invisible man's wonder?!

my question...
who rules over the heavens and the hearth and what is ur own ideology about the afterlife

there is NO afterlife and whoever told you there was LIED to you... now use what you have between your ears and try to understand this simple notion: NOBODY CAN CONFIRM THAT THERE IS AN AFTERLIFE just like YOU CANT CONFIRM THAT I AINT ACTUALLY GOD HIMSELF.
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Brunicekid(m): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Hmmnnn
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by MeetDx(m): 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Stop the hypocrisy!

Matt 5:45

That you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

You think say na you God choose? You fit no reach heaven after your self righteousness but the guy go make.
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sure the god of thunder

1 Like

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
MeetDx:

Stop the hypocrisy!

Matt 5:45

That you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

You think say na you God choose? You fit no reach heaven after you self righteousness but the guy go make.

as i told all the deluded selfish hypocrite xtians on this thread....EDUCATE YOURSELF so i dont have to do it for you:

nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Leviticus 10:9
“You and your sons are not to drink wine or other fermented drink whenever you go into the tent of meeting, or you will die. This is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come,

1 Peter 4:7
The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray.

Isaiah 5:22
Woe to those who are heroes at drinking wine and champions at mixing drinks

Ephesians 5:18
And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit,
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by osayuwamwen(m): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=83941394]

what a pile of rubbish...then if "supposedly" anybody can become rich and famous, then why do all the deluded sheep need to go to church and give tithes then...?!
the majority go to church for the same "blessings" that you supposedly just wrote would come whether the sheep pray or not.

Whether you are rightious or not, when you genuinely work hard u surely going to reap the reward of your labor, if you like be sinless and clean as snow, pray nd fast for 100 days u Can never be rich as dagote with little or no work.
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
osayuwamwen:
Whether you are rightious or not, when you genuinely work hard u surely going to reap the reward of your labor, if you like be sinless and clean as snow, pray nd fast for 100 days u Can never be rich as dagote with little or no work.

...and the above is the clear definition of why RELIGION is a waste of time scam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) / C. Ronaldo And Family Looks Adorable In Christmas Photos / Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.