Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

“I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid (38828 Views)

I’m A Living Proof Of Gods Wonders – Wizkid / "Am Happy Am Living My Dreams" Tiwa Savage Rock See Through Dress On Stage / "I Am Living My Best Life" - Chika Ike Shares Photos From The Sea In Monaco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Bojack(m): 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE!!!!!

if any deluded xtian believe that the proof of god wonders is to be a successful artist, smoking marijuana, drinking and fukcing good for nothing oloshos, while having 3 babymamas... then that god (he is talking about) is a DEMON straight out the story of sodom and gomorrah
Oga see as you carry person matter for head sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
donstan18:
Like it or not, he's sure a living proof of God's wonders.
If there's anything an average Nigerian is praying for, it's to be successful and rich like Wizkid.

sadly, average Nigerian praying for to be rich and famous are like prostitutes who claim they are seeking for a good man to marry.... both are DELUDED!!!!

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Amarabae(f): 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
I simply hate this childish boy.
He should grow up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
Everyone has his or her proof of God's wonder except if you have failed to think deep about it. I'm a living proof too even though I live averagely... Thank God Baami

4 Likes

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by henrypsexy(m): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by FakeManna: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
Which of the God's

Sango Olukoso or Ogun Laakaye.

Wiz should please clarify.
[/s]
shatap
he mean Jesus christ

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
Kolirazy:
Guess you belong to the atheist

i belong to the human being family....does your holy book preaches to hate your neighbor now or what?! if you dont want to be honest with the above subject, then by all means, let someone with common sense do the honor.

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
k
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by HunWI: 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
You need a doctor lol
KingSatan:
angry grin

You don't need to say it Wizkid.

It is evident in Tiwa Savages life.

God destroyed her marriage so you can give her 1 litre of whatever.

Did I forget your sperm donation spree?

He is a wonderful God, Amen!

Praise God!
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by chiefolododo(m): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
As in God?
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Neddstark: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
Yes you are
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Yoighaman(m): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
I draw inspiration from 'every good where', young, old, slim, fat, tall, short etc. Wizzy's sure got inspiration to share, just like Davido and Burna....we can all attain our dreams if only we believe and work hard at it coupled with God's grace. One love.

5 Likes

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by cooltola(m): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
Although God gives talents, one should make good use of his/her talents for the glory of God. Many are talented in music, sports, art, leadership but it is how you use such talents to give God the glory that counts. Remember we all going to meet God and will give account on what we did on earth.

6 Likes

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

if any deluded xtian believe that the proof of god wonders is to be a successful artist, smoking marijuana, drinking and fukcing good for nothing oloshos, while having 3 babymamas... then that god (he is talking about) is a DEMON straight out the story of sodom and gomorrah

bros Jay why, why, why grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by cruzydal(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Shut up . You yourself are u holy ??

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Isn't it what nowadays xtians believe, mostly the youths.
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by BlackCrainte: 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
FakeManna:
[s][/s]
shatap
he mean Jesus christ

Oh! Mary Magdalene' boyfriend

1 Like

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by patorial(m): 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
hucknall:
Will you keep quiet. Wealth is not every thing.
Everything is not a wonder
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by 1Sharon(f): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
donstan18:
Like it or not, he's sure a living proof of God's wonders.

If there's anything an average Nigerian is praying for, it's to be successful and rich like Wizkid.

So god supports sin? You Christians always drag god into your hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by mamaafrik(m): 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Shut up there.......,father Solomon

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
cruzydal:
Shut up . You yourself are u holy ??

sorry i dont speak GIBBERISH.... by " holy" do you mean if i am a follow-follow donkey giving money to fraudsters in robe every sunday, while waiting for a miracle of fame and fortune?!?!?!?

BeLookingIDIOT:
Isn't it what nowadays xtians believe, mostly the youths.

bro, these people are not xtians, they are donkeys.... the same type of donkeys that would steal/kill then go to these holy places to give tithe.

akinjojo1234:
bros Jay why, why, why grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

bro, let me preach to these deluded lost follow-follow sheep...
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Depressed101: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
KingSatan:
angry grin

You don't need to say it Wizkid.

It is evident in Tiwa Savages life.

God destroyed her marriage so you can give her 1 litre of whatever.

Did I forget your sperm donation spree?

He is a wonderful God, Amen!

Praise God!
nairalanders should learn to enjoy life like you... No chilll.. Chiiiii.. grin

Thanks jare for making me laugh
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beosten:
He rightly knows that he belongs to his father, the devil.
make him dey deceive imself dia

1 Like

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by antidisestablis: 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Actually you are the one that spew thrash, God is the God of everyone irrespective of your religion, he can bless anybody at any fucking time.
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

That’s how we roll in these parts. Mompa and his crew will also tell you they are living proof
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by FakeManna: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:

Oh! Mary Magdalene' boyfriend
[/s]
powerless Ogun cheesy
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Why are you scared of Allah??

1 Like

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by BRASH: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Amarabae:
I simply hate this childish boy.
He should grow up.
He should marry and settle down right? undecided
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

God does things the way he pleases.
He blesses whoever he wants.
an olosho could get married to a blessed man and have a joyful home, while a church/mosque goer ain't getting the grace.

a weed smoker could get the God's grace; anyone could be blessed by baba God, it is His choice and no one can question him.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
What has he shown to God in appreciation!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) / Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered / Ike Onyema On The Runway At Lagos Fashion Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.