Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

“I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid (38829 Views)

I’m A Living Proof Of Gods Wonders – Wizkid / "Am Happy Am Living My Dreams" Tiwa Savage Rock See Through Dress On Stage / "I Am Living My Best Life" - Chika Ike Shares Photos From The Sea In Monaco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
BlackCrainte:

Oh! Mary Magdalene' boyfriend
Magdalene?? Blasphemy should be a reason to ban monikers here!!!

1 Like

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
ornicus:
That’s how we roll in these parts. Mompa and his crew will also tell you they are living proof

its them... polithieves and criminals are in church every sunday paying bribes tithe

antidisestablis:

Actually you are the one that spew thrash, God is the God of everyone irrespective of your religion, he can bless anybody at any fucking time.

let me ask you (as if i was a 4yr old): are telling us all that your man in the sky blesses people who are [b]OBVIOUSLY doing what he/his holy book is against... really?! then why go to church, why being rightful, if all the people your holy books calls DEMONS are being "supposedly" blessed?![/b]

i can already see the face of the dude who tries to abide everyday by that holy book and then suddenly hears that demons are now calling themselves "god's wonder"...

[img]https://media./images/b46ce759165ff82a5d78974ccf1ddeef/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by 66Angel(m): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
If u oh lord should mark our guilt who will survive! At least em remember say Na God create am..Una balance here dey call am names..yet u have all his songs on ur phone..we all know he has bad attitude that shows he is human and he is not free from sin
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by AyomideRay(m): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE!!!!!

if any deluded xtian believe that the proof of god wonders is to be a successful artist, smoking marijuana, drinking and fukcing good for nothing oloshos, while having 3 babymamas... then that god (he is talking about) is a DEMON straight out the story of sodom and gomorrah

I think you know David.
Looking at it irrespective of your grudges.
Mercy can speak for you..
"I will show Mercy upon those I'll who it n"

Gracias#
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
1Sharon:

So god supports sin? You Christians always drag god into your hypocrisy.
Where is the self-contradictory moral here??

1 Like

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by osayuwamwen(m): 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

if any deluded xtian believe that the proof of god wonders is to be a successful artist, smoking marijuana, drinking and fukcing good for nothing oloshos, while having 3 babymamas... then that god (he is talking about) is a DEMON straight out the story of sodom and gomorrah
You think about the unbelievers who are so rich and you're wondering why you who is serving God so diligently is not.

Well, it's simple really, he become rich by acting upon or rightly on principles of this world that God has already given to make rich.
Belive in God or not, if you sow a seed of corn it will grow. If you walk off the balcony you will fall. The laws are laid down already. There are principles in this world, that If any man would act upon he will become rich in this world. Believers or not �
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by 1Sharon(f): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
eni4real:
Where is the self-contradictory moral here??

How can wizkids music be a proof of God's wonders when his music promotes sin?
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
1Sharon:

Oh, that is Wizkid immorality.. Showbiz is immorality..

But does that mean God don't care about his existence??

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by BOBAN2710: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

im actually not a christian but i believe in God and at d same time wondering who gave birth to wasted slowpoke,lunaticsss,deluded, animal in humann skinnn like u.
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by omohlexy: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
1Sharon:

Because God gave him the inspiration.
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by osayuwamwen(m): 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

You think about the unbelievers who are so rich and you're wondering why you who is serving God so diligently is not....

Well, it's simple really, he become rich by acting upon or rightly on principles of this world that God has already given to make rich.
Belive in God or not, if you sow a seed of corn it will grow. If you walk off the balcony you will fall. The laws are laid down already. There are principles in this world, that If any man would act upon he will become rich in this world. Believers or not �

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
I wonder which one of all this wailers is a saint... Hate him all you can, God still loves him.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Minjim: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

The devil also does wonders too now.

But it doesn't come without consequences
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Lastmankc(m): 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Drink water guy

1 Like

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

God does things the way he pleases. He blesses whoever he wants.

even demon and sinners.... really?!?!?

an olosho could get married to a blessed man and have a joyful home, while a church/mosque goer ain't getting the grace.

you mean to say that a woman selling a body to anyone and everyone could be blessed by your god, while knowingly being a prostitute?
how can anyone have a joyful home being married to a woman who gives her body up to anybody with a little bit of cash?!?!? pls do make some sense at least...

a weed smoker could get the God's grace; anyone could be blessed by baba God, it is His choice and no one can question him.

is that what you understood when reading your holy book?!?!?! here sheep, let me help you:

1 Corinthians 6:10
10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Leviticus 10:9
“You and your sons are not to drink wine or other fermented drink whenever you go into the tent of meeting, or you will die. This is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come,

1 Peter 4:7
The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray.

Isaiah 5:22
Woe to those who are heroes at drinking wine and champions at mixing drinks

Ephesians 5:18
And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit,

EDUCATE YOURSELF on your holy book, so i dont have to do it for you!!!!
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Minjim: 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
osayuwamwen:
You think about the unbelievers who are so rich and you're wondering why you who is serving God so diligently is not....

Welcome done o!
So you know how and why ppl become rich. You must be a god.
You forgot that " kirakita o do la, ka sise bi eru...."
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by 1Sharon(f): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
eni4real:

Oh, that is Wizkid immorality.. Showbiz is immorality..

But does that mean God don't care about his existence??

Don't you Christian's always say that god hates sin?

1 Like

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by seanwilliam(m): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
hucknall:
Will you keep quiet. Wealth is not every thing.
then tell me what everything is.. you mumu, I no no why u people go dey avoid the glaring just to sound cerebral
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by 1Sharon(f): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
omohlexy:
Because God gave him the inspiration.

God must be immoral himself then,
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by dipson4u08(m): 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

no matter what!!!!!

God is not man, God doesnt use our sins to crown us with success

That is why God is God,

Even you, if u trace back in time, with all the sins and atrocities u av commited

u shouldnt even have a phone let alonje have what to eat....

but God chose to show you mercy and still make you whom you are...

so that is why God is God.....

Im not a big fan od wizkid but he is actually right......
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
osayuwamwen:

what a pile of rubbish...then if "supposedly" anybody can become rich and famous, then why do all the deluded sheep need to go to church and give tithes then...?!
the majority go to church for the same "blessings" that you supposedly just wrote would come whether the sheep pray or not.

10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

AyomideRay:

I think you know David.
Looking at it irrespective of your grudges.
Mercy can speak for you..
"I will show Mercy upon those I'll who it n"

Gracias#

bro, sorry i dont speak gibberish, do you speak English?

dipson4u08:

no matter what!!!!!
God is not man, God doesnt use our sins to crown us with success
That is why God is God,
Even you, if u trace back in time, with all the sins and atrocities u av commited
u shouldnt even have a phone let alonje have what to eat....
but God chose to show you mercy and still make you whom you are...
so that is why God is God.....
Im not a big fan od wizkid but he is actually right......

so what you are saying is that EVEN DEMONS CAN BE GODS WONDERS?!

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Calm Down Nah! No be Wizkid Kill Jesus ...

1 Like

Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

even demon and sinners.... really?!?!?

you mean to say that a woman selling a body to anyone and everyone could be blessed by your god, while knowingly being a prostitute?
how can anyone have a joyful home being married to a woman who gives her body up to anybody with a little bit of cash?!?!? pls do make some sense at least...

is that what you understood when reading your holy book?!?!?! here sheep, let me help you:

Leviticus 10:9
“You and your sons are not to drink wine or other fermented drink whenever you go into the tent of meeting, or you will die. This is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come,

1 Peter 4:7
The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray.

Isaiah 5:22
Woe to those who are heroes at drinking wine and champions at mixing drinks

Ephesians 5:18
And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit,

EDUCATE YOURSELF on your holy book, so i dont have to do it for you!!!!

pls, don't quote Bible verses when we are talking about reality.
when u see things with your own eyes and the Bible or Quran says otherwise, then you should know that it is not by the written words, but what happens in reality.

and, mr. man, we aint talking kingDom of God here, we are talking about blessed people on earth - reality.
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

pls, don't quote Bible verses when we are talking about reality.
when u see things with your own eyes and the Bible or Quran says otherwise, then you should know that it is not by the written words, but what happens in reality.

what bloody reality are you talking about?! the "reality" of an invisible man in the sky who sends fake phoney blessings to people (after they have paid tithes)?!

i am quoting scriptures that xtians themselves SHOULD/MUST abide by... stop showing your selfish hypocrisy by "supposedly" using that holy book to dictate your life but not following the rules and regulations of that said holy book!!!!!
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by omohlexy: 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
1Sharon:

God must be immoral himself then,
Dont get it twisted. God blesses genuine sinners more than hypocrist.
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Enemyofpeace: 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
Stupid boy that God is still searching for his soul. He is always inside ladies pants especially Tiwa savage
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by 1Sharon(f): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
omohlexy:
Dont get it twisted. God blesses genuine sinners more than hypocrist.

Ok so what's the point of being a christian
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

what bloody reality are you talking about?! the "reality" of an invisible man in the sky who sends fake phoney blessings to people (after they have paid tithes)?!

i am quoting scriptures that xtians themselves SHOULD/MUST abide by... stop showing your selfish hypocrisy by "supposedly" using that holy book to dictate your life but not following the rules and regulations of that said holy book!!!!!

SMH.
Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by Sambaby7640: 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
Depressed101:
nairalanders should enough life like you... No chilll.. Chiiiii.. grin

Thanks jare for making me laugh
what are you typing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered / Ike Onyema On The Runway At Lagos Fashion Week / Tajudeen Oyewole Abija Presented With A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.