Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,425 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

80% Of River State is Igbo people, who and why did they cancel Mid West zone - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 80% Of River State is Igbo people, who and why did they cancel Mid West zone (15260 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? / South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido / Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80% Of River State is Igbo people, who and why did they cancel Mid West zone by jason12345: 12:54am On Nov 18, 2010
chyz:

Of course,This is all internet stuff, most of the people on here i argue with on NL there is no way if they met me in person we wouldn't be kool. But on the internet gotta protect my people's psyche cool

GBAM!!!!!!
Re: 80% Of River State is Igbo people, who and why did they cancel Mid West zone by becomrich5: 1:12am On Nov 18, 2010
Ibime you did not go to school I would group all the sub igbo and classify them as Ikwerri. They are majority in river state.

Ijaw and thier sub group are less than 15% of river state. No ijaw man can be governor of River state in a free and fair election. Look at the satellite picture. No ogoni man can be governor.

What is the population of Ikwerri and the igbos in Port harcourt and what is the population of Ijaws. You would discovery that Igbos and ikwerri are more than 50% of port harcourt according to people who have lived there. While other ethnics of Nigeria are 30 %, ijaws are less than 20%. But when you look at the rest of the state from satellite picture the ikwerri and sub igbos are 70% apart from port hacourt.

What I am telling you, is that the ikwerri and the old sub igbo group are at least 70% of River state.

Ijaws are noway to be found in river state. It would be hard if ijaws are 15% of rivers.

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of River State is Igbo people, who and why did they cancel Mid West zone by becomrich5: 3:54am On Nov 18, 2010
jason, I am going to sleep
Re: 80% Of River State is Igbo people, who and why did they cancel Mid West zone by becomrich5: 4:23am On Nov 18, 2010
Jason, dont you think I deserve one wife each from edo and delta state for my fight for them people na.
Re: 80% Of River State is Igbo people, who and why did they cancel Mid West zone by becomrich5: 9:10am On Nov 18, 2010
Jason, dont you think I deserve one wife each from edo and delta state for my fight for them people na.

Picture of Igboland
Re: 80% Of River State is Igbo people, who and why did they cancel Mid West zone by becomrich5: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2010
come back
Re: 80% Of River State is Igbo people, who and why did they cancel Mid West zone by becomrich5: 11:08am On Nov 18, 2010
I think every Mid west man better read this, it tell you , they would have problem.  it is a sorry state that some men want to impose injustice on others.

what nigeria lost by abachas untimely death

http://www.alexekwueme.org/what-nigeria-lost-by-abachas-untimely-death/
Re: 80% Of River State is Igbo people, who and why did they cancel Mid West zone by becomrich5: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2010
no
Re: 80% Of River State is Igbo people, who and why did they cancel Mid West zone by becomrich5: 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2010
How
Re: 80% Of River State is Igbo people, who and why did they cancel Mid West zone by becomrich4: 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2010
h
Re: 80% Of River State is Igbo people, who and why did they cancel Mid West zone by becomrich4: 2:05am On Nov 20, 2010
jason
Re: 80% Of River State is Igbo people, who and why did they cancel Mid West zone by EVANS4GOD(m): 8:05am On Nov 20, 2010
Guy etche local govt area have more than 20 something oil well so what do u want us to do? Become igbos the answer is no way open ur eye olee.
Re: 80% Of River State is Igbo people, who and why did they cancel Mid West zone by chyz(m): 8:20am On Nov 20, 2010
EVANS4GOD:

Guy etche local govt area have more than 20 something oil well so what do u want us to do? Become igbos the answer is no way open your eye olee.

Etche is already Igbo so i don't think that is what he is trying to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80% Of River State is Igbo people, who and why did they cancel Mid West zone by becomrich4: 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2010
what are you talking about. show me that from satellite picture. do you see 20 oil well on satellite picture. NO.
Re: 80% Of River State is Igbo people, who and why did they cancel Mid West zone by becomrich4: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2010
h
Re: 80% Of River State is Igbo people, who and why did they cancel Mid West zone by nabzguy: 2:26am On Jan 30, 2018
becomrich5:
well I would call all of this people Ikwerri. the Ijaw-Kalabari-Okrika and the 0goni-eleme are less than 20% of the population.  they are minority.

If you define Ikwerri, ndoni  all together, then they are 80% of the population. Ijaw-Kalabari-Okrika are about 10% of the population. it look like there are not many ijaw in rivers , 
N

Look at the House of assembly of river state, Or this people look ijaw to you.
You will just lay down on your bed bugs infested bed and be writing rubbish! Does Inimgba sounds like an Igbo name? Mumu
Re: 80% Of River State is Igbo people, who and why did they cancel Mid West zone by nabzguy: 2:29am On Jan 30, 2018
becomrich5:
well I would call all of this people Ikwerri. the Ijaw-Kalabari-Okrika and the 0goni-eleme are less than 20% of the population.  they are minority.

If you define Ikwerri, ndoni  all together, then they are 80% of the population. Ijaw-Kalabari-Okrika are about 10% of the population. it look l ike there are not many ijaw in rivers , 

Look at the House of assembly of river state, Or this people look ijaw to you.
You are so dumb, does inimgba sound like Igbo name? Some of you will just be posting trash
Re: 80% Of River State is Igbo people, who and why did they cancel Mid West zone by KosiGee(m): 3:52am On Jan 30, 2018
nabzguy:
You are so dumb, does inimgba sound like Igbo name? Some of you will just be posting trash

Are you just waking up from a very long hibernation? You just replied a post that is more than 7 years!!.

This post was created by Emperor Musiwa, the Governor General of western Nigeria. Hope you are aware.
Re: 80% Of River State is Igbo people, who and why did they cancel Mid West zone by nabzguy: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
KosiGee:

Are you just waking up from a very long hibernation? You just replied a post that is more than 7 years!!.

This post was created by Emperor Musiwa, the Governor General of western Nigeria. Hope you are aware.
well if it goes unanswered it becomes a banana peal to younger generations who might stumble on the trash

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Biafra Map. / EFCC re-arraigns Dokpesi over alleged N2.1bn fraud / Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.