Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

What is the salary grade of an OND; first Class Honours, Public Administration? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What is the salary grade of an OND; first Class Honours, Public Administration? (723 Views)

The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) / 133 First Class Honours As UNN Release It 2019 Degree Results / Covenant University Graduates 238 First Class Honours Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is the salary grade of an OND; first Class Honours, Public Administration? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
So this question came up at where I work..
What is the salary grade of an Ordinary National Diploma graduate with First Class Honours from the discipline of Public Administration and what are the benefits available to this sort for work?
Re: What is the salary grade of an OND; first Class Honours, Public Administration? by pfadom: 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
So you have First Class OND? I doubt the ownership and authenticity of that diploma.

1 Like

Re: What is the salary grade of an OND; first Class Honours, Public Administration? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
pfadom:
So you have First Class OND? I doubt the ownership and authenticity of that diploma.
Lol. Ownership and authenticity? Of course I do, but I don't use it. I use 'nother cert. I deliberated using it for a part-time job.
Re: What is the salary grade of an OND; first Class Honours, Public Administration? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
0ppa:

Lol. Ownership and authenticity? Of course I do, but I don't use it. I use 'nother cert. I deliberated using it for a part-time job.
Are you SURE you have OND FIRST CLASS?

Are you very sure?

From what Polytechnic please?
Re: What is the salary grade of an OND; first Class Honours, Public Administration? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
It is quite queer how strange questions are coming in about having First Class in OND.. Is it unusual?
Re: What is the salary grade of an OND; first Class Honours, Public Administration? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
iAudio:
Are you SURE you have OND FIRST CLASS?

Are you very sure?

From what Polytechnic please?
Okay, I made a Distinction. Will you answer my question now than emphasizing on some 'words?'
Re: What is the salary grade of an OND; first Class Honours, Public Administration? by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 12, 2019
Baba say first class grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Utme 2020 Time Table / . / UTME: JAMB To Release 450,000 UTME Results, Clears Air On Rumoured Cancellation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.